Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Astryd Jones (Finished!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  Empty
PostSubject: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 8:54 pm

Name (Surname, Forename) Jones, Astryd

Gender/Sex: Female

Birthday:November 20th

Meister: none

Weapon Form:An obsidian black sword, double edged. When swung, makes a soft buzzing sound. When used by her meister, a golden sheath materializes on them. Her weapon form dulls easily, and it needs to be sharpened or else Astryd suffers from debilitating joint pain. (was originally gold until traumatic event mentioned in history)

astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  Double-edged-bm-sword
Love Interest: none

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance :   Astryd has long, wavy brown hair,large grey eyes and is pale. She is rather big busted and is 5 foot 5. She generally wears tight, ripped jeans and a simple t shirt. When angered, her eyes turn black. She has a long eyelashes. She has problems with her knees after exerting herself, and is frequently seen with a knee brace. She wears combat boots in the cooler months, and flip- flops in the warmer months. Her cheeks have a soft tinge of rose to them. She is rather slender, and her strength is frequently underestimated. She has a small tattoo of a music note on her middle finger, right hand. She is right handed. (see images)

astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  Enhanced-buzz-767-1405698778-4

astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  F_sva-1133_cognac_angle

astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  Stella6-blk01_10
Personality :   She is very introspective and quiet. She has a strong sense of duty to protect the innocent people, and she is very prideful. She is typically very closed off and doesn't go out of her way to make friends, preferring to read or listen to her Walkman. However, when someone persists, she opens up and eventually becomes very talkative. When she is angry, she tends to act impulsively, resulting in many fights that she usually loses, due to being so outspoken.She is a very determined individual and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals. Because of not having many people to talk to, she can be trusted and is good at keeping secrets. She is a well-read individual.

History :
Born to two weapons as an only child, she often spent time alone reading.Her parents bickered and fought a lot in front of her, and she would often be used as leverage in their arguments. Eventually, one of their arguments got heated, and her mother demanded she transform. A scared 7 year old Astryd did as she was told, and her mother then used her daughter's weapon form to slice off her husband's head. When it was done, her blade turned a jet black. After that, her mother basically kept her as a slave.When she was 10, she escaped with only the clothes on her back.

Soul Count : 0

Miscellaneous : Walkman is most prized posession, favorite color is green.
Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by aflairforfandoms on December 27th 2017, 12:55 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : unfinished)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 9:17 pm

I'm not a mod anymore but I can say that you didn't read the rules lmao
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 8:24 pm

Alright, so I took a look a bit earlier, and I can tell you that indeed, you didn't read the rules properly. What you wrote down there is a part of the signature of the admin who made the post with the rules, not the actual question. Also, I can also say that you need to 1. Describe the weapon form in more detail. 2. Describe the appearance in more detail. 3. Use the code provided at the bottom of the character sheet, instead of just copy pasting it, so that it's centered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 2:45 am

You need 100 words in both the appearance and personality, which you don't have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 11:31 am

Sassy Arc
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 11:43 am

Refrain from posting in character sheets. These aren't for conversations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 4:53 pm

Accepted. Note; as you accumulate souls, post in this sheet so we can approve how their abilities evolve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astryd Jones (Finished!)    astryd jones - Astryd Jones (Finished!)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astryd Jones (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1