Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped)   Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 10:31 pm

Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) 119605-anime-boy-with-black-hair-and-a-scarf

Name (Sabishi, Kuroga)

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: n/a

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Kuroga is a tall fellow; he towers people at a shocking 6'2. He's fairly skinny, and he only weighs roughly 160 pounds. He is hair is black, which a dark brown tint to it, which often confuses people about its true. His eyes compliment his hair, as they are crimson in color, with multiply black rings spaced out from the pupil, which graduatally fade from the center.(similar to how a Rinnegan appears) Kuro always the wears the same type of clothing, a simple tee shirt, often with some sort of design on the front, a dark colored, (often olive) cargo-style jacket, and a scarf, of ranging length, design, and color. As for footwear, Kuro keeps a pair of worn suede loafers. On occasion, Kuroga can be seen wearing aviators or headbands, usually light in color.

Personality: "Oh, you wanted a coffee too? I thought you were just tagging along for my company."
Kuro is often thought of as a cynical person, and it's true. He thinks of himself first and foremost, which is in turn looked down on by many of his peers. It's not intentional really, it's more of a disconnect complex. He hasn't truly formed bonds with many people, so he feels no need to think about others first. This has ended badly for Kuro in the past, especially in his experiences with women. In turn, he's a major flirt, which clashes with his disconsern for people, which results in a number of one-night stands, and a hand full of broken hearts.
"Maybe I should get myself another coffee. I'll tell you how it tastes so you can get yourself some next time."

History: Kuroga was orphaned at a young age, around 3 or 4. Born originally in Death City, the foster family he was placed in was centered in the far west of the country, in California. His foster parents, Uta, his mother, and his father, Ata, were a nice elderly couple, who lived along with their grandsons, Ginki and Kinki. Kuro was a bright boy, but flunked school multiple times for being sarcastic and lazy. Around the age of 15, Kuro dropped out of high school. He was tired of the hustle and bustle, and the constant bullying from classmates. He craved knowledge though, and spend nearly the whole length of the next three years at the local library. Around 18, however, his father, Ata, passed away from an unknown disease. As Ata last request, Uta told Kuro of his biological parents, and his connection to Death City. Nearly 4 months later, on his 19th birthday, Kuro set out for Death City with his brother, Ginki. Kuro soon learned of his powers of a meister, and Ginki returned to take care of Uta.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped)   Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 9:10 pm

Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) Fuckin10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped)   Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:30 pm

Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) SuBGn35

As of 8/11/2016, this character is in perfect compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped)   Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroga Sabishi (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1