Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 12:55 am

.     That crisp, cold air that signals the change of seasons fills tired lungs with vitality, and tired muscles with life.

Sweat glues the young man's pulled back hair to his neck, and the last moments of a work out pull clouds from his lungs. Grey grabs a towel and a change of shirt as he waits for the arrival of one of his fellow students. After he had gone a while without a mission he signed up to tutor some of his peers on the weekends. Once the new shirt is on he grabs a notebook from the grass. In the bright light of the early morning sun, Grey begins to read over his game plan for the lesson with his first tutoree- tutelagee- tutelaged  peer, person, whatever. After a look at his watch, sets down his notes and begins waiting for his first tutee as the cool morning breeze fills his lungs with energy and the smell of autumn.

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on December 11th 2015, 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:53 am

Courtney pulled the suit coat tighter around herself, humming happily as she made her way up the many stairs of the academy. Despite her jovial tune and the spring in her step, her expression was more or less ambivalent. She reached the top of the stairs and took a moment to check her belongings, knowing all to well she had a habit of losing loose changing on the way up. After checking her pockets she let out a long breath through her nose, steam billowing. It would be warm enough soon. Southern Nevada was a desert after all, even if the nights and mornings were chilly.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 11:55 am

OOC: I invited Jac600, since he has Courtney's meister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 12:13 pm

Kaitlin would also be making her way to the grounds, she was holding a small book bag on her shoulder, in her right hand she held a sticky note with the rough description of which part of the grounds they were meeting in. It was a bit out of the way from what time she had spent here in the past. She was wearing a scarf and a hoodie. Along with some simple pants she could move in. Kait had always preferred the dojo since there was a lot more equipment she could use without a weapon partner.

She would find the area she was looking for however, glad for the tree's protecting her from the wind. With her hood up above her hair she put the note away and said. "Good morning! It is bitter cold outside today. Your here to give the tutoring right? I'm Kaitlin."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 4:07 am

After he finishes drying his hair off, Grey looks over to the young meister and says, "Yes, I am pleased that you could make it." He then reaches down to put his coat and weapon case on. "It is quite the pleasure to meet you Kaitlin," the tutor says once he has a free hand to extend to her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 11:02 am

Courtney walked around the grounds of Academy, unsure of where to go. She started to hum a repeating tune, her loafers clicking against the ground with each step she took in time to the beat. Some ways away she spied a pair of people and smiled, doing a single twirl as she walked towards then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 12:02 pm

Kait would take his hand in both of hers and shake it. The exterior of her gloves would be unfortunately cold. "Nice to meet you Mr.Grey." She would slowly hear a sweet humming sound coming from behind her as she turned her head to look. "Oh, hello Courtney!" She'd say, waving. "Did you come out here to train? Oh!" She turned to Grey. "Could she be tutored with me maybe? For the day?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 5:06 pm

With an awkward, too large smile Grey replied, "Nice to meet you also." After the overly-enthusiastic handshake was over, he would try to subtly shift a little bit away. You know, just in case she tried to shake his hand again. "Sure." Grey paused for a moment. "Courtney, you said? Who is she? Are you two partners, on a team, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 8:18 pm

Courtney approached the pair and slowed herself to a walk, checking her The Beatles Yellow Submarine themed bowtie and setting her bag down. "You could say... Of a sort..." She answered the two, running her eyes over both if the people before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 10:53 pm

Kaitlin would look at Grey and nod. "Yes, we've been trying to pair in a partnership for. Well about a day." She'd say, pushing a bit of hair away from her eyes. "Oh, but this is Courtney." She said gesturing over to her friend.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 11:34 pm

"It would not be the DWMA if there wasn't a curve-ball thrown in, would it? What kind of weapon are you?" Grey began making his way over to his bag to grab his notes to see what he could pull together for these two because he imagined he would end up doing an exercise focused around communication. He had stayed up most of the past couple of nights researching teaching techniques and coming up with some activities focusing on the basics.

(I think I am going to wrap this thread up. I believe that all parties involved have lost interest, but if I am mistaken feel free to let me know. I am going to label this thread finished.)

Grey was going to push the two students with trust exercises to get them to learn how to think from each others perspectives. things like blindfolds, rubber daggers, and paint balls would be utilized. Hopefully, before it was time to call it quits Grey would have managed to spark something in the two's relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]   A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lesson That Suits You (Xaldneir, jac600, & myself) [Dead/Finished?]
Page 1 of 1