Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 12:58 pm

Addy shifted back, shoving Julia back at the shoulders, "He's fine and you know it. You really wanna play with fire, and maybe you and I can dance, princess." she mocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:06 pm

"Ladiesh, pleashe," Ezra murmured, eyes intent behind swollen cheeks. "There'sh more than enough of me to share."

"Ixnay on the easingte," Harrison warned, stepping to put himself between the women and Ezra. "I'm trying to mediate before you have the facial discoloration of a Jackson Pollock."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:11 pm

"So go nurse your brother's wounds." Addy laughed, "Princess here and I can take care of each other, right sweetheart?" she winked, blowing a slight kiss.
Julia roared, aiming a punch square at her face, Addy laughing as she stepped to the side, the girl falling forward and having to catch herself. Addy winked again, pointing to the ice slick on the floor.
"I'm only just warming up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:26 pm

"E, let's go. We need to get you out of here," Harrison warned, tucking an arm under the weapon to pull him to his feet.

"No," Ezra spat, rising slowly to his feet, eyes fixated on the trapped meister before him. "He and I were having a lovely discussion...and you know how I am about getting the last word in." Resting his weight back on one leg, he kicked off, throwing a knee directly into the side of the meister's head. Second and third and fourth kicks followed, connecting easily with the trapped meister.

"Marco!" Julia yelled, starting towards her partner before stopping abruptly. Ice had spread quickly around her, trapping her in close quarters with Addy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:28 pm

Addy laughed, "I'm the one who froze your partner's arm! You wanna do something about it, look me in the eye, princess." she smirked, arms wide as sparks flashed blue along her skin, static lifting the ends of her hair around her shoulders as she buzzed and crackled, "Hit me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:43 pm

"You want to dance?" Julia hissed, eyes narrowing as her lips pursed in a grin. She slid into a low stance, palms slapping the floor as a low rumble emanated beneath her. Tile groaned and fractured as the ground beneath them split, the crack moving towards Addy. A small burst of earth jutted upwards beneath the weapon's foot, staggering her backwards. "I want to tango!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:45 pm

Addy laughed, joyous and full, jumping back and falling backwards into her shadow, vanishing then reappearing in Julia's, aiming a full forced kick to her lower back, shoving her forward, "Now this is what I like to see!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:55 pm

Julia cursed as the kick connected, sending her unceremoniously to the cold tile. Righting herself, she wheeled to face Addy with a cold grin. "So you won't be a pushover...good." Sliding her feet outwards to assume a wide stance, the weapon held her palms parallel to the ground, scrunching her fingers as the ground beneath them began to shift and collapse. Angry earth chewed at the tile, feeding into a growing pit of sand moving desparately to drag Addy down with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:57 pm

Addy quickly found her feet sinking beneath her, trying to shift out of the sand but not having much luck. She lit fire at her toes, trying to burn herself a solid place to stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:01 pm

Julia struck hard and fast, capitalizing on the momentary diversion of her sand pit. Lowering her shoulder, she crashed directly into Addy's ribs, knocking her backwards in the sand. Diving onto her, Julia threw a quick punch into her gut, shrugging the flashes of pain that came with the connection of her fists to tensed muscle. "It seems you don't know the steps to keep pace with my dance, hmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:06 pm

Addy laughed as each strike made contact, feeling the blood gather in her lungs and gut as she lit her skin up with the blue crackling static. She grabbed the girl's arm and lightning red marks shot out along the skin out from the point of contact, "I like something with a little more electricity." she smirked, connecting her other fist to the girl's face, and letting go, letting the contact and the lighting flashing between her fingers shove her back into Addy's ice ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:24 pm

"We need to break them up," Ezra murmured with a faint edge, stepping carefully over the fragmented tile to inch closer to them. Lightning forked wildly from Addy's attack, jumping to the lopsided table near Harrison. "Actually, I redact that. We should let them sort this out."

Julia winced as she came down on fractured stone, the sharp joints digging into her back. She wiped a trail of blood from her lip, eyes fixated on Addy like a viper waiting to strike. Shaking, the weapon rose to her feet, palms to the ceiling.

"I wouldn't have thought you capable of a fight, let alone a challenge," she admitted, tugging at the torn sleeve of her jacket. "However, the facade is over." She gestured upwards and the ground responded in kind, lurching as sand erupted from the chasm formed by her earlier assault. The grains spread like a thick haze, surrounding them as Julia murmured intently to herself, her lip creasing into a thin line. "You won't see this one coming." A casual flick of her fingers sent the sand spiraling in all directions, howling as the hall descended into a sandstorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:27 pm

Addy braced her face against the storm. She tried to push it back, blowing wind this way and that. She pushed through shadows, and came out equally blind as when she went in. She shot lightning from her hands this way and that, hoping blindly to make contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:36 pm

Julia smirked as the tortured earth howled around her, sending every friend and foe fleeing towards shelter. Time to end this, the weapon thought, placing her hand flat against an undamaged section of the floor. Tile and concrete peeled away like bark, twisting on themselves to encase her in a crude shale armor. Her eyes narrowed as she searched for Addy amidst the storm. Spotting the struggling weapon, Julia leapt forwards, the elation of an imminent victory rising in her chest. The first contact came in a simple tug of stone and cloth, pulling the dazed weapon to her. Second contact came as a stony fist connected with Addy's torso, sending her backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:40 pm

Addy gasped, the wind leaving her lungs as her back made contact with the ground. She struggled for air that same curl on her lips of a smile, a laugh struggling to find air same as her breath and the tears welling in her eyes, trying to wash out sand and express their own indignancy at the display she had put her body through. A flare lept out from her arm, arcing out and burning into the ceiling tile. It wasn't aimed or planned. As the air shifted back in on her, and the shadows behind her stretched out like they were grasping for something, this looked more and more like a breakdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:49 pm

"She can't keep this up," Ezra yelled through the chaos, holding one arm aloft to block the barrage of sand. "I need to get over th-"

"No way," Harrison shot back, pushing his brother back. "You're barely holding yourself together as is! I'll get her." Pulling his coat up to his face, he tentatively stepped forward, setting one foot ahead of the other. "Addy!" he roared into the face of the storm, leaning into the buffeting winds. "I need you to get to me! I know how to stop her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:03 pm

Addy heard his voice, but wasn't able to pinpoint it's location, she struggled to her feet, an ice wall shooting up at her side. She took a few steps out in the direction she thought she heard it from, stumbling a bit, but was suddenly pushed to the ground. The sand settled as Julia struck her hard in the cheek, Addy stumbling over to one side, grinning like a maniac, "Please, your majesty, may I have another?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:12 pm

Harrison narrowed his eyes, scouring the field of vision for any sign of the weapons. A muffled yell to his right alerted him and he broke into an uneven run, leaping and dancing between broken tiles. Pain lanced through his arm as his shoulder collided with solid ice. Leaning into the structure, he edged around it to find Addy, pinned under Julia's stone armour. He trudged forwards, hands outstretched as skin met stone, staggering Julia and knocking her to one side. Dropping to a knee, the meister tentatively reached for Addy, the sand biting deep into his skin.

"Addy! Hand! Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:13 pm

Addy grabbed his hand, instantly shifting back into her staff form in his palm, the crackling slightly more intense along his skin as she tried to balance herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:18 pm

Harrison wheeled in place, eyes settling on the stone-clad weapon before them. Julia lunged; Harrison snapped the staff upwards, sending her back into the sand. Again, she came, striking and dancing around them as the meister regressed into defensive maneuvers.

I have an idea, but I need you to be ready. When you see an opening, finish it. He dipped back, just out of reach of another desperate punch, staff whirling in his hands to block and parry Julia's onslaught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:19 pm

I'm always ready. She remarked, the crackling continuing as her erratic wavelength worked to steady itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:29 pm

Harrison dropped to a knee, whipping the staff in a wide arc as the mist spread towards Julia, enveloping her in a haze. A second gesture collapsed the mist in on the weapon, clinging to her as it seeped into her armor.

Aaaand...expand. A second flash of white preceded the crunch of stone as the ice flared into being. Shale fell away in chunks, exposing the weapon beneath it. Julia's face was frozen in a look of surprise and vulnerability. Go! Now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:39 pm

The opal on the head of the staff cracked like thunder in his ear, the blue flash of light that lept forward sending a recoiling shock back up along his arm that stung and buzzed like a fire in his veins for a moment after it's birth. It struck the weapon dead in the chest, launching her back across the cafeteria and slamming her into the wall, leaving her unconscious on the floor.

Addy shifted back, stumbling uneasily as blood dripped down the side of her face, obscuring one eye. The blue sparks and small flares along her skin, intertwining with black shadows started fading out. She laughed, using Harrison to keep herself upright, offering a bloody-knuckled hand up for a high five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:45 pm

Harrison rolled his eyes, a grin reluctantly forming on his face as he held a hand aloft, offering it to her in a high five. Curling one arm around her waist, he carefully led her across the uneven tile to Ezra.

"Not bad, hot rod," the weapon said with a grin, pushing hair from his face as he collapsed onto a nearby bench. "To be fair, I had it all under control...but you put up a solid fight against 'Sand n' Sun' over there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:50 pm

Addy winced as he supported her, laughing all the while, "Whatever, you're just salty because I did better than you." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next