Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) Empty
PostSubject: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 4:34 pm

It was a slightly chilly day in Death City, so the blue eyed meister named Alabaster decided to grab a cup of tea from the local cafe and was talking a stroll. It wasn't too bad outside, he had nothing to do, and the best part was that a childhood friend had came into town, one with golden eyes, a confident stride, and plush orange fur. The friend was Oro, a dog that was supposed to be given to the young meister Alabaster before his parents died, Oro used his smarter than the average dog intelligence to finally find him, sure, it took almost a year, but the world's a big place for a small dog, you know?

The two were enjoying were enjoying their walk, not suspecting anything interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 5:25 pm

Rhi had escaped from her house once again, and was skipping along the sidewalk, humming cheerfully. Not quite watching where she was going, she ran straight into someone. "Ooh! I'm so sorry!" She said hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 11:39 am

When Rhi ran into him, Alabaster accidentally dropped his cup of tea, it spilled on the ground and partially on his pants. The blue haired boy grumbled, now irritated, "Uh...It's alright.." he murmured, inspecting his stained pant legs "But perhaps next time you should be a bit more vigilant when rushing down a public sidewalk..". Oro eyed Rhi suspiciously before giving her a curious sniff.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 4:15 pm

She half smiled, with a shrug. "I can't help it I'm in a good mood~ My moms left for work and I escaped again! Ooh, doggy! Can I pet the doggy?" She said this all at once, very fast.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 10:17 pm

Alabaster blinked a bit when Rhi said "moms" and began to ask "Um, wha-?" But was interrupted by Rhi's fast paced chatter. When the girl asked if she could pets him, Oro started to sniff her a bit, but he didn't really like what he smelled, though it was faint, he could smell something..Chaotic, like she's been around a very dangerous being, I remember this scent, from training..., Oro realised, but as he noticed before, it was faint, so it probably wasn't the girl, or was it? Alabaster looked down at Oro, he wasn't really sure about how the orange dog's social skills were, but Oro didn't seem hostile so he assumed he was ok with this encounter, "Go ahead, but don't touch his face.." the meister said.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2015, 10:05 am

"Yay, doggy! One of my mom's forms is a doggy. I love doggies." Rhi chirped, bending down and reaching a hand out for him to sniff before she proceeded to give him light strokes on his back, surprisingly gentle. Petting Oro seemed to be enough to calm her down, and she looked up at his owner. "What's your name?" She asked, now in a normal speed as she continued to give Oro soft strokes. Then becoming a bit more daring, she tentatively scratched behind Oro's ears, smiling gently. "Good doggy." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 11:55 pm

Alabaster suddenly tensed when Rhi said that one of her moms' form was a dog. "Wait...Form as in...Animal form?" The meister asked, now feeling cautious. When Oro felt his owner's wary aura, it made the dog look back at the blue haired boy and then back at Rhi, Is there something wrong with this situation?, Oro asked mentally.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 11:42 am

"Yeah, animal form. Is that a problem?" She asked, sensing his change in mood and giving Oro one final pet before standing up, taking a step back. She suddenly seemed less childlike, and her grey eyes suddenly flickered to purple before returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 8:36 pm

No doubt about it, Alabaster thought, She's the daughter of a magical being, most likely a witch... This girl didn't seem to be evil like most witches, she actually seemed innocent, But it can easily be an act, I need to be careful, "Theres not necessarily a problem...But if they have an animal form, doesn't that mean you have one as well?" The meister asked, he didn't want to sound like he was trying to interrogate Rhi, but he couldn't help but feel curious.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 9:16 pm

"Yep! My form is a kitty cat." She smiled softly and there was a flash of light.Where Rhi had stood, there was now a soft, orange tabby cat. "Mrow?" It asked softly, blinking at them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2016, 2:03 pm

Alabaster had to close his eye for a brief moment when Rhi let of the flash of light, and when he opened it his blue orb went wide with surprise. Alabaster stared at the small orange cat for a while, dumbstruck, "You're..You're a witch..." He murmured, the young meister didn't know what to do, there was a witch IN Death City, and potentially two more,I should probably report this, she might not be dangerous now, but her parents could be a threat.... The blue haired boy decided to get some information out of Rhi, just in case, "So...What's your name?" He asked, trying to seem casual.

Oro was confused when Rhi turned into a tabby; one minute there was a girl there, then there was a cat. Oro wasn't that fond of cats, and he hated being confused, so this situation made him feel frustrated, the orange pup let out a huff in irritation as he tried to piece things together. The girl is gone, and now there's a cat..The cat does sorta smell like her, so maybe she's the cat, and if she somehow turned into another animal maybe she's a...., suddenly, something clicked inside the dog's mind and he let out a growl, fur bristling. He started to remember the time his old master died, he remembered that some of the witch attackers turned into animals to rip out the throats of the party guests, She turned into an animal, that means she might try to rip my new master apart!, the dog thought, Oro let out a warning bark, trying to tell Alabaster to run.

Alabaster tensed up when Oro started barking and growling, "Hush!" he hissed at the pup, and in response Oro looked at the boy in confusion, What am I doing wrong?, the dog thought.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2016, 8:28 pm

"Mrow!" A very frightened Rhi meowed. Then, her fur fluffed up and she hissed, arching her back. The orange tabby was very tense and didn't let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 12:12 am

Alabaster glared at the orange dog until Oro sat down and went quiet, still giving Rhi the stink eye. I can't aggravate her, she might attack, and if she attacks her magic will attract the Academy, and she wouldn't stand a chance, then we'd have two angry witch parents to deal with, the meister thought, Alabaster would've been a bit more confident if Asher was around, but without his weapon he was defenseless. "Your name ... Please?" Alabaster asked, looking the tabby cat in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 7:52 pm

There was another flash of light and Rhi stood there once again.
"Rhiannon Johnson. You?"
She said politely, extending his hand to him with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 10:02 pm

Alabaster blinked again when Rhi transformed yet another time, and Oro let out a yip of surprise. Alabaster looked at the young witch's extended hand, and cautiously clasped it within his own, "Alabaster Eisnheim.." The meister replied calmly, "So, what brings you to Death City, it would be odd for a witch to come here.." He asked, wondering if she'd correct him for calling her a witch, perhaps she was just a cat with a lot of spell power.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 11:19 am

"I come down here a lot during the day." Rhi replied with a little shrug. "I'm not sure why but nobody seems to notice that I'm a witch, even though I don't have S.. Soil protect on." She struggled to say soul protect properly, which indicated that she had little to no experience with the protection measure witches used frequently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2016, 9:46 pm

Alabaster thought about it for a bit, it was strange that no meister had figured out that Rhi was a witch, perhaps young witches have weak wavelengths.., he thought. The blue haired meister decided to see for himself. Alabaster took a deep breath, and then focused hard on Rhi, trying to find a signal from her soul, his soul perception was weak but he could possibly get a feel of how strong the witch's soul was. Oro looked at the bluenette in confusion, why was he staring at the witch girl?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2016, 11:34 am

Her soul was a medium size, but it grew slightly the farther that Alabaster looked. She had a large soul, but it didn't seem to have any power to it. She tilted her head and smiled. "That tickles!~" She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2016, 8:14 pm

She has a big soul as most witches do, but she isn't developed yet..If The academy can get a hold of her she can be raised for good..I'd just have to tell the academy, I shouldn't do anything on my own, the blue eyed boy thought to himself, "Well...What were you on your way to do?" Alabaster asked. Oro sat and was looking between the two in confusion, and was also making sure that the little witch didn't attack Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2016, 7:35 pm

"I was just wandering around. I got bored." Rhi said plainly. "I get bored a lot. My moms leave me home alone all day while they work~" She mumbled. "I raise myself basically." She added.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2016, 12:46 am

"Well..Perhaps there's something in town that'll cure you of your boredom?" Alabaster asked as he thought to himself, Since her mothers aren't around to raise her most of the time, then she won't be around any bad influences for large portions of her day, meaning she needs to fill that time with friendly interaction. Oro waited for his blue haired master to decide what what he was going to do with the witch.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2016, 10:16 am

She shrugged. "I really have no idea. I just wander around and make little spells to mess with people sometimes!" She said cheerfully. "It's funny when couples start to argue because I casted a spell, or when random people start punching each other." She giggled. "I don't know many spells, but I know enough to cause trouble for common people! Like see those people over there?" She asked. There was a young man and women standing at the end of the block. They appeared to be arguing. "Kiru kill. " She mumbled. Suddenly, the man pulled a knife out. The man stabbed the woman in the stomach and she fell to the ground, dead. Rhi giggled. "That was fun!" She smiled at Alabaster innocently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2016, 10:18 pm

Alabaster was a bit concerned when Rhi said that she went around messing with the people of Death City with her spells, Well, at least I caught her when she at the stage where she can only pull pranks-, Alabaster's thought was cut short when Rhi made the man stab the young woman in the stomach. Alabaster stood there, horrified, the young witch just KILLED someone. Alright, no more mister nice guy. Alabaster glared at Rhi "You just made someone KILL another person, you can't do that! You'll get yourself in trouble with the DWMA if you haven't already!!" He scolded, oh how he wished Asher was here, he'd have a weapon. Oro stared growling and barking at Rhi, other people who had saw the murder had ran off to hide.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 8:53 pm

"That's only the third time I've done it." She said firmly. "I may or may not have been showing you the scope of my powers." She mumbled. She looked at the ground, shuffling her feet shyly. "I'm sorry. I know that I've been a bad girl. Please don't h-hurt me." She sniffled, wiping her eyes quickly.
"A nice m-man i-in a mask told me that if I was a good girl he would let me go free that one time. Please don't take me back to him! He's was scary." She whispered in a quivering tone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2016, 10:08 pm

Alabaster narrowed his eyes at Rhi, this could be a trick, she could just be saying this to be let off with a warning, And she might go kill again, the bluenette thought. Alabaster kept his look firm "I'm sorry but I have to keep you under surveillance until further notice, not to mention I have to report that there's a dead body in town, the police are going to want a valid explanation".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)   flair - Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's got your tongue? (Flair and I)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next