Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

French egg's and power armor. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

French egg's and power armor. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: French egg's and power armor. (Open)   French egg's and power armor. (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2015, 11:16 pm

12/28/2015
Sunrise

Kaitlin stood outside of the abandoned castle, the ancient fortress had certainly broken down from the outside in after hundreds of years without humans to upkeep it. Why it had gotten so bad that Kishin egg's had taken up refuge somewhere inside and she and her weapon partner Courtney had been asked to put an end to their activities. Currently Kaitlin was snapping some photo's of the castle on her camera phone. It had been a long and scenic walk, the girl was liable to run out of memory on the thing if it kept up. "Are you ready Courtney?" She asked her partner.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: French egg's and power armor. (Open)   French egg's and power armor. (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 2:54 pm

Courtney tugged at her gloves, having put on a pair on a pair of thin leather driving gloves for the climate. She started to glow in response, forming up around Kaitlin. Her weapon form materialized and immediately dropped to a knee. "Startup initiated. Soul Drive spinning up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: French egg's and power armor. (Open)   French egg's and power armor. (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2015, 4:10 pm

Kaitlin would put her phone away quickly, crack her knuckles and do some stretches as the soul drive got ready. Then she started marching forward. Feeling like a mid-evil knight in the modern day. All of a sudden there was a clang as a rock hit her in the head. She looked up, not so much as hurt or annoyed but curious. A voice called back. Hey! What do you think you are doing walking into this castle while wearing your animation cosplay you american prick!?" His voice was heavily french and they would be able to see a man in chain mail poking his head out of the battlements. The chain mail was rusty.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: French egg's and power armor. (Open)   French egg's and power armor. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 6:33 pm

"Punch him." Courtney said, starting to initiate startup for the flight systems so they could close the distance. "Punch him hard." She said, her holographic avatar pouting angrily at his statements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: French egg's and power armor. (Open)   French egg's and power armor. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 7:06 pm

Kaitlin looked up at the Frenchman wearing a metal cap that he had clearly obtained somewhere in this place. What did people have against cosplay? Well whatever, he was a dirty Kishin who wouldn't have a mouth here in a few seconds. She would jump up and rapidly accelerate to close this distance. The Kishin's eye's went wide as he hid behind the battlements for cover. Kaitlin responded by simple punching him through the thick stone. As it all crumbled away.

"Vous avez le cervau d'un sandwich au fromage!" He would say, with a big lump on the side of his head. "If you think you have bested me than you are wrong! I spit on the ground you walk upon. If you step into our Château we will show you the new meaning of the pain!" He would start running for the cover of one of the towers. Kaitlin gave chase but on foot he had the speed advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French egg's and power armor. (Open)   French egg's and power armor. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French egg's and power armor. (Open)
Page 1 of 1