Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 1:48 am

Melody was bouncing of the walls as she walked down the hallways of the girls dormitory, her excitement on levels normally associated with her roommate or weapon. Coming upon the proper door, Melody rapidly knocked, a crumpled piece of paper held in one hand. She could barely contain her excitement. Barely waiting for the door to open or even to check if it was the correct person, She just started to bounce again and rapidly speak. "Candy, Candy, Candy!!! Look, look, look! A dance! A ball, an actual ball!" Her finger was jamming into the paper she held, which clearly stated the upcoming Valentine's Day formal. "Please please please! Let us go dress shopping!" If the tone of her voice was any indication, Melody was extremely excited, and she was grinning from ear to ear at the very thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 3:52 pm

Opening the door to find Melody almost as excited about something as she was herself about most things meant that Candy could do nothing but agree. "Okay dresses for the ball got it!" She replied quickly, nodding away. "Lemme get ready, be out in a moment." Candy said, spinning around, and darting off to find something to wear, leaving the door open in her hurry. From one side of the room she went to the other, carrying a random shirt and pair of jeans, and then emerged wearing those, before going back over to the other side and coming back to the door with her wallet in hand. Slightly out of breath, she stepped through the door and shut it behind herself. "Ready!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 11:32 am

"To the Shoppe!" Arm raised in a heroic pointing fashion, Melody lead her girlfriend down the hall in parade-like fashion. She was greatly excited for this upcoming event and it showed in every aspect of her current being. In fact, it was taking every ounce of her being to not flat out run. She wanted to be there as quickly as possible, but she also didn't want to sweat so much she ruined any dress she tried on. So despite all her excess energy, Melody moved at a quick walk to get to the shopping district as quickly as possible. Knowing this event to be an actual formal, Melody skipped over the low end stores that might not even have dressed and went straight to the mid tiers. Bellezza Eterna was something Melody had heard a lot about and knew it was on the mid side. They could find a nice dress for a reasonable price, or maybe find the one for just a little bit more. "In here, in here!" Melody was practically dragging her weapon at this point, heading into the store and right to the formal female wear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 12:34 pm

Candy wondered whether this was what the average day was being with her, since she was the one usually doing the dragging and pointing and generally being excitable about everything. An amused look was on Candy's face, as she observed what could be the most excited Melody she had seen thus far. Candy was far too busy watching Melody to notice what store it was that she was being pulled into, and also too distracted to properly keep up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 3:08 pm

Melody was estatic, and finally let go of Candy allowing her girlfriend to go wherever she wanted. As for Melody, she toon in the sight of all these dresses. As one would expect around Valentine's day, there was a multitude of reds, whites and pinks. However, this store still had a wide selection of other colours and styles. Soon Melody had a long A cut dress in a rich navy blue that she was holding to her figure.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlq7NAwOpyYoL3yKafwHLSzEAH7R8lzVOqe6z_mQB8Xp-OHQxu2txXn9yXfb8evJmF1bSgR_nL&usqp=CAY
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:32 pm

Instead of running away to search for a dress to put on herself, Candy stayed and watched Melody. The blue dress certainly made an impression on Candy, and now she was starting to get excited about this shopping trip too. She was going to get to see her girlfriend in so many cute dresses! "Hey, Melody. How about you also pick things that I should try on?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 3:14 pm

The bell on the door rung as Raicheal opened the door and walked quickly into the shop. She looked around the store and at the hundreds of dresses that lined its walls, each one differing in style, color and length. There were so many of them that Raicheal didn't know where to start or what to do, after all it was only the second time she had ever gone shopping for clothes. She sighed a little, she would rather not be here but according to Ms. Exagora she needed a formal dress for the mandatory party that the school was holding. She frowned little as she started to walk through the rows of dresses to see if there was one she would wear. Raicheal wasn't very excited about having to go to this party, she didn't like parties. For last five years parties mend being dragged to a room full of men she didn't know and being force fed alcohol and pills before having to dance for their entertainment and then... Raicheal quickly shook her head not wanting to remember what always happened next. She went back to looking at the dresses, glad that this time she could choose what she would wear and could keep it on as well. Raicheal was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the other two girls until she bumped into one of them. She snapped out of her thoughts to see two girls standing in front of her, one of them had a very colorful outfit of which seem to match her extremely colorful hair perfectly and the other one whom she had bumped into was a small girl with auburn hair and green eyes not unlike her own.

"Oh, I-I'm So-Sorry” She said softly with a worried look on her face "I-I was-wasn't lo-looking an-and I...Pl-please d-don't b-be an-angry w-with me.”

OCC: This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 1:59 pm

Melody's face practically beamed at Candy's suggestion. She could dress her girlfriend in whatever she wanted. And Candy said things, not dresses. This store was a clothing store, not just dresses. There was a lingerie section as well. Baby dolls, stockings and garter belts, lace or shear, Melody's imagination was starting to take over. In fact, the images were so vivid, the meister started to visibly lick her lips. She needed to be smacked to break the spell and that is just what happened.

Clearing her head of any remaining thoughts, though she did file some away for later, Melody looked toward the little interruption that barged on in. " oh, uh no." Her muddled thoughts made hearing what was said hard, but she was pretty certain what was meant. "No need," Melody clarified, "I am fine, and so is the dress. Are you ok?" She handed the dress to Candy and extended a hand towards the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 2:14 pm

Holding the dress for Melody, Candy looked down at the girl who, as the person she bumped into, seemed to be hypnotised by all the dresses and all their pretty colours and their little frills. Honestly, trying things on didn't appeal to Candy, since she would pick the most colourful items and be done with it, if it were her, since only colourful items ever seemed to look anything but silly to her. Maybe not to Melody, though. That's why she was the one who Candy left the picking up to.

"Who's this?" She asked Melody, as if she should know, then asked the more sensible question that should have probably gone first. "D'you know eachother?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 3:26 pm

"I-i'm Fine." Raicheal said as she extended a shaking hand towards the outstretched hand of the girl she had bumped into and shook it. She than heard what the other girl said and realize how rude she was being for not introducing herself.

"I-I'm So-sorry" She said as she broke the handshake and pull her hand back to start playing with her hair nervously. "M-my na-name is Raicheal Brennan a-and ag-again I am so-sorry for b-bump-bumping into y-you. Th-this is on-only th-the second t-time I ha-have go-gone sh-shopping for d-duds so I wa-was loo-looking mo-more at the dr-dresses than whe-where I was go-going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 4:13 pm

"Duds? You speak with funny words." Melody thought so, though her accent and vocabulary were nothing to smirk at herself. She almost forgot to introduce herself, thoughts of her girlfriend in shear kept sneaking in. But she didn't forget, and offered her name even though she already offered her hand. "Oh! I am Melody. Melody Lykkeblom. Pleasure to meet you." Pleasantries aside, the meister looked back to the racks, browsing for something colourful that Candy would adore.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:12 pm

Extending her hand towards the girl, Candy introduced herself. "My name's Candy!" Loudly. Probably to the whole store, and maybe to some of the people right outside, too. Never any time to think about what other people thought.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 9:11 pm

Raicheal shook Candy's hand and flinched a little at her loudness.

"I-it is n-nice to me-meet you Can-Candy.” she said in a timid tone of voice.

OCC: Arc so you know, Raicheal has a Irish accent so with Candy being British she would recognize it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 10:30 am

Melody continued her little looking spree, focusing on dresses for now and saving other clothes for later. Many of the dresses were of a simple elegance that would never look good on Candy. The weapon's personality clashed with simple. However, Melody seemed to have found a good dress anyway. While its cut was simple, the colours were vibrant and patterned in flowers. Pulling the dress down to show her girlfriend, Melody parctically beamed at the find. "Look Candy look! You like the colours yes?"

http://www.rotita.com/images/201511/goods_img/141384_G_1448411944359.jpg
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:30 am

Candy nodded quickly, and took the dress, before darting off towards the nearest set of changing rooms. Somewhere deep down inside, she hoped that the dress that Melody picked first wasn't going to be colourful, though it was inevitable. Having changed into the dress, she waited for Melody to come and see.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 3:51 pm

Raicheal watched as Candy ran off to try on the dress, which looked pretty, Raicheal at least liked the flowers that were on it. She when back to looking at the dresses, trying to find something that had long sleeves and a thigh length dress cut. However, she was having trouble finding a dress like that at the moment.

OCC: Sorry for the long wait, school got the better of me.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 4:46 pm

>> Chris left the site. Thread's over, man. Thread's over.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 4:48 pm

Oh, didn't know. what happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)   Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Dress Date (Arc and I) (Pm to join)
Page 1 of 1