Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) Empty
PostSubject: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 12:17 am

A boy stood at the end of the DWMA's long steps, his eyes filled with determination Alright Lila, he thought to himself, My first day, from this moment on, I'll be greatest I can be!, the black haired boy preceded to walk up the stairs, after he tackled these stairs, noting would stand in his way of getting to the top!

(After who knows how many minutes)

The boy finally got to the top of the stairs, huffing and puffing, "Oh my freaking goodness! Who's idea was to put a thousand steps in front of the freaking school!?" He groaned. After taking a while to catch his breath, the boy regained his composure and went straight through the academy doors. Once inside, the tan skinned teen would strike a dramatic pose and say in a loud voice "Let's get this party started!". Most of the students would probably ignore him or stare. The brunette started to walk through the halls, looking everyone up and down, Alright, as Nick, big dog on campus, I need to find a meister that can match my awesomeness and get me to the top as soon as possible!, he thought to himself. Nick, the black haired teen, was my entirely paying attention to the path in front of him, and could possibly bump into any unsuspecting stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 5:33 pm

"Hey! Watch where you're going..." Marceline muttered, her books all knocked from her hands and scattered on the floor, "You know, keep right and all that?" She shook her head, black hair cascading forward as she gathered the papers before her bare feet. "You'd think this was your first time at a school..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:10 pm

When Nick bumped into Marceline, he frowned at her for a second before looking at her up and down in an interested manor, Huh, she looks like an interesting character, the black haired teen thought to himself. When Marceline had finished speaking, a smirk spread across Nick's face before he said, "Sorry 'bout your books, next time you should pay a little more attention to where you walk, ya never know when handsome hunks are gonna just fly into you, amiright? But I'll help pick em up, cuz that's just how great of a guy I am!" With that, the weapon bent down and started to gather Marceline's things for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:13 pm

"Good thing that guys don't strike my fancy, huh?" she snorted a laugh, gathering some of her papers, "You look new. Are you new...?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:45 pm

Nick chuckled "Yeah, I happened to be new" he said, handing her some of her books and things, he then gave her a mischievous smile "If you ain't into guys, you should probably stay away from me, I tend to be so irresistible that I usually convert chicks to the other side, Hahaha!" The weapon said, laughing at his own joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:47 pm

Marceline paused, not laughing, just picking up her stuff, "Keep telling yourself that, hotshot."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:26 am

Nick frowned at her reaction "Geez, seems like you never heard of a joke" he said, standing up himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 11:48 am

Marceline shrugged, "Maybe I'm just not one for comedy. Why? Got some personal interest in making me smile?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 1:04 pm

Nick shrugged also "If I couldn't make the to make someone smile and laugh, what type of guy would I be? Not a great one that's for sure" a smile spread across the weapon's face "So, what's your name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 1:07 pm

Marceline extended her hand, "Marceline De La Croix." She adjusted her books on her hip, bare feet drumming her toes on the tile, "You, big shot?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 10:29 pm

Once asked what his name was, Nick grinned and pointed at himself "Nick Ferrari, but you can call me Shark if ya want" after that, the weapon reached out and firmly gripped Marceline's hand and shook it, "By the way" he asked, looking down at her feet "Did you loose your shoes or something when we bumped into each other?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 11:21 am

Marcelie laughed, shaking her head, "No, I didn't. I don't wear shoes. I work better barefooted. I'm one of the best meisters in this damned school, so I don't question it either."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 12:09 am

Nick smirked at her response, raising an eyebrow "The best you say?....Wanna prove it" He asked, a glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 9:54 am

Marceline grinned, laughing a bit, "What, are you wanting to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 6:22 pm

The black haired weapon gave her a sharp toothed smile "Maybe I am, It depends if you're too scared to take the challenge or not...".

Ooc: Please forgive the delay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 1:05 pm

Marceline laughed, "I'm a utility meister. You're not gonna scare me. I've dealt with damned near everything."

OOC; You're fine. Promise.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 4:40 pm

Nick cracked his knuckles "Well then, put up Your dukes cuz I don't  plan on going easy on ya, no matter how cute ya look".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 5:01 pm

Marceline shrugged, taking a step to the side and setting her books in a locker, "Wanna take this outside?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2016, 11:33 pm

Nick smirked "Sure" he said, Hopefully she isn't just boasting, I'd like a good fight, he thought to himself. The Black haired weapon waited for Marceline to finish putting her books away before heading towards the closest exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 11:00 am

Marceline followed him outside, whistling to herself as she cracked her knuckles one finger at a time.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:25 pm

When outside, Nick made sure there was a htree foot space between them both. Smirking, the weapon cracked his own knuckles "Ready for a butt whooping?" He snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 10:57 am

Marceline laughed, "Sure, hotshot. Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 9:15 pm

Nick chuckled and gave Marceline a wink "Ladies first~" he said jokingly, however, his eyes were blazing with determination as the black haired teen got into a fighting position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 10:17 am

Marceline gave a slight shrug, and moved into a simple tae kwon-do offensive stance. It was only a moment before the meister spun on her heel, swinging two rounded kicks up towards his head, one right after the other.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 10:20 am

Nick was surprised by the kick, the weapon lifted up his arms to block but slid and stumbled backwards, almost falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)   Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let greatness begin! (Beryl and I)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next