Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madeline Cadoret

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Madeline Cadoret Empty
PostSubject: Madeline Cadoret   Madeline Cadoret I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 9:06 pm

Madeline Cadoret Madeli10

Cadoret, Madeline

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: none

Weapon Form: Madeline turns into water and can form herself into a water barrier to shield people, but can also form herself into thin strings of water to to slip in through enemies' mouths and nostrils to drown them.

Love Interest: n/a

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): heterosexual; panromantic.

Appearance: 5"0; long, blue hair; blue eyes; thin (see photo).

Personality: Quiet most of the time because she's always daydreaming; loves to swim; spaces out a lot. When in battle, she switches into an intense, sometimes vulgar weapon that is out for blood.

History: Madeline was born in France, and, upon realizing she was a weapon, came to America to live with her older brother and attend DWMA. She speaks English mostly fluently, but will often slip French words or phrases into her sentences when she's not paying attention. She wants to become a strong weapon and to meet a meister and friends that will accept her, as she got bullied while in public school in France.

Soul Count: n/a (just started).

Miscellaneous: Birthday is February 25th.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, and overwhelming power and madness awaits."
Back to top Go down

Madeline Cadoret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline Cadoret   Madeline Cadoret I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 9:08 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Madeline Cadoret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: