Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) Empty
PostSubject: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2016, 5:06 am

William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) 66707_1344739231492_full

Name: Lunartic Solaris Montybello

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None.

Weapon Form: Lunatic can take the form of a simple chain with a total of thirteen links. He can however stretch his chain form out by manifesting more chain links. He can control his chain form almost like a snake or whip, moving the end of his form through the air. Whenever Lunartic fights autonomously he will usually sacrifice either his arm or leg, his leg only when he's attempting to throw kicks at a opponent.

Love Interest: "Love? Ha! Love is nothing more but a chemical our brains' make to cause us to mate."

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Asexual

Appearance: Lunartic is a tall teenager with pale skin, a very lanky build, and stands at a height of 6'1 feet tall while also weighing 162 pounds. His hair is very messy, while also being two different shades of green. Lunartic's eyes match the darker green that makes up the color of his hair. His teeth are sharpened like shark teeth due to Zera believing that it would make him all the more intimidating. Luckily because Zera wanted his teeth to be strong, he was allowed a toothbrush and toothpaste daily. This prevented him from getting any cavities and kept his teeth white, although Zera did insist that she brush his teeth for him. Lunartic also happens to usually paint his nails green, a different shade for each finger and toe. For clothes, Lunartic doesn't really care for socks or shoes, preferring to wear neither and he also enjoys wearing baggy sweatpants and shirts that barely fit him.

Personality: Lunartic's personality is very unique, mostly due to the torture he endured from Zera and the traumatic events he faced in the past. Even so there was quite a lot that Lunartic couldn't remember about the past that was obscured by Zera's brainwashing. Things that Lunartic has forgotten is his family, classmates, and even Sylvia. There are also memories that are somewhat irrelevant due to the lack of memories that surround it. For example, Lunartic Remembers The Velveteen Rabbit and that he hates him but he can't recall why he hates him. Same goes for his hatred toward excessive arrogance and immoral people. Despite the reasons why he feels hatred for these things being blank, he still feels the strength of his hatred. This is because his hatred was strong enough to burn some memories into his mind, never allowing them to be let go.

Bringing up sore topics that rest in Lunartic's memories, can and will end up being a fatal mistake if asked by the wrong person. Meeting arrogant people is a pet peeve for Lunartic and he'll usually do whatever he can to bring these individuals down. Lunartic enjoys it the most when he's asked to assassinate arrogant individuals in high positions of authority. He'll usually kill them very slowly and gruesomely, cracking dark jokes or speaking in a mad manner, usually referring to himself in third person, while also calling himself we. It's unknown why he'll speak in such a manner but whenever he does, he'll keep it up until he has finished off his target. Sometimes if Lunartic has an arrogant client, he'll deny to kill for them and just kill them right then and there. Despite how much Lunartic despises arrogance however, he'll allow Zera's arrogance. He believes that she is truly worthy of her claims. Lunartic also has a minor tolerance for those who have a very low level of arrogance but he will urge them to rethink their ways, less he goes out of his way to kill them right then and there.

Despite Lunartic's violent behavior towards the arrogant, he is unusually kind to everyone else. He prefers to confront others with a lighthearted disposition, willing to joke around with them and make small talk but he strives away from talking about himself too seriously. Lunartic instead, enjoys listening to others when they have troubles to get off of their chest. He'll usually try to give the best advice he can to them but he'll prefer to not give them advice from his own personal experience. If one of Lunartic's friends are ever put into any danger, he'll usually be the first to throw himself on the line for them. Lunartic is even willing to protect completely random innocent people from danger but to a lesser extent compared to his friends.

Finally Lunartic reveres Zera to the highest regard. To him she has saved him from a meaningless life and gave him purpose. When imprisoned by her, she was the only one able to feed him or give him any information about the outside world. For these circumstances, it was very easy to believe that Lunartic developed Stockholm Syndrome for Zera. Albeit, it wasn't to the degree of romantic love. He literally came to believe Zera to be a Goddess, viewing her in the same regard as Lord Death, whom he now resented as a devil of sorts. Lunartic is willing to do anything for Zera even if it puts his life at risk and she doesn't show any signs of truly caring for him.

History:
Early Life

Lunartic was the son of two Death Scythes whom held a few achievements on their heads. So for Lunartic to grow up becoming a Weapon, was practically certain if not fate. It didn't happen overnight however. Lunartic faced difficulties when he first attempted to transform, that being that he couldn't transform in the slightest. So until Lunartic learned how to transform, his parents decided to send him to one of the best Private schools money could afford. At least until they felt that he was ready for the DWMA.

Lunartic attended school here for nine years, spending most of his time trying to scrape by most classes with a C average at best. Most subjects here were just too advance for him. Well all, except for literature. He was a prodigy child in this regard, capable of reading at a higher grade level than most of his peers, often writing poetry for his own amusement. He was very fond of one story however, a story that he held very close to his heart. The Velveteen Rabbit. His mother would always read him the story of the stuffed rabbit that wished for nothing more but to become real. She told him the story over and over again, night after night, never losing the same enthusiasm she had in her voice the first night she told him the story. Eventually Lunartic carried a copy of the book wherever he went, along with a stuffed rabbit made of velveteen.

He kept these things with him, all the way into his freshmen year. This may have seemed very odd to some who had known Lunartic but he never cared. In a way, the stuffed rabbit was his only friend. Lunartic dreamt day and night that it would simply come to life and although it didn't overnight, he believed that just like in the story, if he believed hard enough it would one day come true. In some twisted way, this wish of Lunartic's came true but he wouldn't be the friend that Lunartic always expected. That wouldn't happen however, until the road trip that would carve a permanent scar into his psyche.

Summer Trip, or a Nightmare?

Lunartic's entire Freshmen class, that consisted of only 121 students, were asked to attend a summer field trip that would be chaperoned by 9 teachers. They would go across the country, seeing famous sights all over America. Lunartic's parents allowed him to go on this, hoping that it would help him connect with the other students in his class. At the beginning of the trip, Lunartic maintained his usual shy and introverted self but as the trip pressed on, he would be forced to interact with his classmates. Eventually he would truly create actual friends and seemingly unbreakable ties with the rest of his peers. They did everything from river-rafting to telling stories at a campfire, and all this was better than it would normally be alone because Lunartic had many others to do these kinds of things with for once. This could've very well had been one of the greatest Summers Lunartic ever had but a particular Clown and another made of Candy would see to it that Lunartic's entire world was turned upside down.

The Enslavement

The Assassinations

The Reformation

Souls Consumed: 0

AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
The Crimson BladeThe crisom blade is an ability that causes Lunartic's chains to appear to be just like a red light saber, capable of cutting through flesh and bone with ease but not steel.10
The Rainbow Blade (Resonance)The Rainbow Blade turns Lunartic's chains a rainbow color, allowing him to slice through everything except Black Blood, and the blades of Weapons in their Weapon form. The Rainbow Blade can also reflect wavelength laser attacks unlike all the other blade forms.25
In ChainsLunartic is capable of wrapping his chain form around someone. He'll usually opt for either the arm or the throat. Doing so to an NPC who has been noted to have poor control over their own wavelength will allow him to take over their body. He can then weld himself using the body of an NPC. He'll usually only weld himself in his Crimson blade form. He can however force an NPC to perform one of hs Resonance forms but it'll usually cause great amounts of discomfort and pain to both Lunartic and the NPC. Performing Rainbow blade with this kind of NPC will only allow Lunartic to resonate 6 times. Forcing another resonance form without a clearly stated timeskip will cause Lunartic's form to completely consume the host's soul. Lunartic will still be able to control the host's body but he can no longer resonate. Possessing an NPC whose been noted to have great control over their wavelength can resonate freely without fear of their soul being consumed. As for OC's Lunartic can't possess them without the member's permission.50
The 13 SlashesLunartic can charge up his blade with either Crimson blade or one of his other resonance abilities. With this charge he can slash a total of 13 times only in a single post. These slashes will cause energy disks to be shot from Lunartic's Weapon form. These disks possess the same color of the charge as well as the same cutting power. The disks will explode affecting anything within a 4 yards radius with its blast. The explosion occurs either after 3 of Lunartic's posts or self denoted.Upon Graduation to Death Scythe

Miscellaneous: Lunartic possessed a Madness wavelength even before becoming a dark Weapon.

William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) Nutty-human-happy-tree-friends-24730901-413-600

Have You Read the Rules?
"Keep the colors away from me..."

Last edited by Velva on May 17th 2016, 11:26 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 12:25 pm

Officially ready for a review.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 2:32 pm

So, this is awesome. You really outdid yourself here.

However, some of these abilities, I don't believe I can allow. The regeneration is not something I tend to allow, even if it does consume souls; it gets very problematic, and people complain. The self-resonance ability is fine in and of itself, but I don't think that self-resonance is a thing that can happen, since Soul Eater makes it very clear that for resonance, two souls are needed. You can alter the first ability to be a non-resonance ability. The superspeed is also a no-no. Also causes problems and gets OP.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 3:54 pm

Alright, I'll scrape the super speed and make the resonance abilities non-resonance abilities. Do you think you can let Regeneration slide if decapitation is a certain kill?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 4:47 pm

Surely decapitation is a certain kill either way? And the second and third abilities can be resonance abilities, since he has to do them with someone else. Anyway, I cannot let regeneration stay at all. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 9:35 pm

Changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2016, 3:25 am

Still sceptical about the orbs. I'd allow the superstrength if it has the same cooldown as the previous ability did.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2016, 9:37 am

Ok, changes have once again been made.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2016, 12:56 pm

Lunartic and his welder are immune, eh?

Well, aside from that typo, you're good to go.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2016, 1:20 pm

Thank you Arc!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 7:08 pm

Velvet, as I warned you, it's time to tear apart the sheet:

1. I saw mention of him being able to sprout blades from his chain. If his weapon form is a chain, then it is a chain. Blades are not part of the form.

2. A base weapon (Demon, Dark, and Axe) cannot sprout their weapon form. They cannot. They can only partially transform sacrificing a body part in the process or fully transform.

3. Not so much a required correction as a verification that you realize how overly tiny 6'1" at 156 pounds is. Because that sounds beyond underweight to me.

4. Plot hole in his story (aside from the previously mentioned thing about sprouting weapon forms). Exorcism wavelengths exist. He could have had the souls purged from his body. They did this to Crona.

5. How does Crimson Blade work? Because again, if his weapon form is chains, then it is only chains. Regardless, it needs a soul requirement.

6. Monochrome needs to be at least a second-tier resonance ability.

7. Spiritual Strike has nothing to do with his weapon form and is more akin to a Soul Menace than a weapon ability. As such, it is not allowed.

8. Hydra has absolutely no relation to this character and, besides which, is too overpowered. We have only allowed two characters on-site to use portals at all, as it is spatial magic (thus requiring a high-tier witch or a very leveled character) and both of them are dead. This is not allowed.

9. Superhuman needs to be nerfed and have a higher soul requirement.

10. For starters, a witch's soul can only be eaten by a weapon as the 100th soul. Additionally, I reference the above mention of a portal. You can argue, with a lot of nerfing, that this is what happens when he eats characters, as your closest explanation for this is use of his Soul Realm.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 7:25 pm

I can see that this character is completely broken. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time with him, you can go ahead and move him to the rejected section.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 7:34 pm

He can be nerfed down to manageable levels, but as his, he's broken into OP levels.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2016, 2:26 am

I'm sorry for acting like a spoiled brat before, I guess I just need time calm down and collect my thoughts.

1. Those weren't actual blades, they were chains being influenced by the Crimson blade ability.

2. I realize this now. Would this mean that if Lunartic was a Demon blade though, his cage technique would've been a legal move?

3. I actually happen to be those measurements in real life. Am I unhealthy?

4. Lunartic never knew about this type of wavelength and was never around anyone who could purge him.

5. For this ability, Lunartic can charge his chain with light that allows him to cut through things like a blade. In a sense his form is almost like that of a light saber without a handle. The holes that chain links should have normally, is filled with light. A person welding him won't be cut by the chain.

6. What exactly do you mean. The Rainbow Blade acts as the first-tier, Monochrome is already the second-tier.

7-10. I'll scrap all these abilities and replace them with new ones. Have any ideas about abilities I can and can't use? Also I do realize that a Witch's soul must be the 100th soul a Weapon consumes. This was what I really tried to mean. I guess I should've replaced 1 Witch's soul with, Upon Graduation to Demon Blade.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2016, 5:34 am

1. Thank you for clarifying.

2. He'd have to be beyond Demon Blade and into the Kishin Egg path for this to work; at this point, it would be best to talk to Sov.

3. That actually scares me. I'm in the 140 range at 5'1" and I'm a girl; while this puts me at overweight, I do believe it's the healthy range for someone a few inches taller than me. I... I would ask a doctor on that one, honestly.

4. The way his backstory was written made it seem that he was at the DWMA getting evaluated, in which case there would be someone around with the wavelength.

5. Fair enough.

6. If they are separate tiers, then they need different soul requirements.

7-10. As it stands, its about 5am here and I leave for work, soon. I will get back to you on this; as for the witch's soul, I was just hoping to verify that you were aware.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2016, 2:08 pm

I have made all of the following changes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 6:17 am

Up In Chains and Monochrome to 50, alter his history from spouting a chain from his palm to transforming his hand into one and you are good to go, Velvy! Thank you for taking care of this :)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 10:48 am

Edits have been made. I scraped the Monochrome blade and upped In chains to 50. I'll make the Monochrome blade an unlock-able after he becomes a Demon blade. Thank you Lani for helping me through the edits.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 1:36 pm

You sure you want to scrap it? It's still a great tier 2 resonance ability. Regardless, Lunartic is reinstated!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 1:37 pm

And it's not a problem, Velvy, thank you or being so cooperative :)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 8:02 pm

Thanks Lani and I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)   William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Solaris Montybello The Remorseful Assassin (Under Reconstruction)
Page 1 of 1