Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hard work and friendship (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Hard work and friendship (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard work and friendship (Open)   Hard work and friendship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 5:04 pm

((OOC: Hmmm, what seems to be the biggest problem here? As for an explanation for how Lunartic is able to form a cage, it's mainly because he can simply arrange his chains in a cage like formation. His Crimson blade ability would easily slice through flesh and bone but concrete and steel would be able to easily withstand it. The only thing that I could really see posing a problem would be Lunartic's chain withstanding Josh's strikes. I really don't want to argue with you however so do you mind if this was discussed with Mods that could argue for me. I know that arguing with superiors isn't allowed on the site. If I had to choose people for my defense, I would suggest Arc since he was the one who approved Lunartic and Sov since he has more experience with fight threads than I do.))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hard work and friendship (Open)   Hard work and friendship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 5:52 pm

OOC:

Velv, the ability is too overpowered for a Dark Weapon, it is as simple as that. Additionally, a base weapon cannot create multiple instances of themselves, such as blades. They have to be leveled for that.

Sweetheart, looking over his CS again, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to tear it apart, a bit.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Hard work and friendship (Open)   Hard work and friendship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 6:07 pm

((OOC: It's ok Lani, I completely understand. Nobody would like an overpowered character anyways.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard work and friendship (Open)   Hard work and friendship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard work and friendship (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2