Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking around

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:21 pm

OOC: I'M SO SORRY WORLD FOR BEING INACTIVE SO LONG! MY INTERNET HAS BEEN DOWN FOR FOREVER!

Kura: being extremely bored, I start skipping off to explore some new areas. I come upon the library and my eyes widen at all the books. "WOW!" I shout, accidentally being way too loud.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:34 pm

"Hello there." Mizuki says, walking up to the unfamiliar face. Luckily she was able to clean all the blood out of her clothing after gaining control of herself again yesterday. The fear of switching personality was getting to her, which was easy to tell by her sweaty palms.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:38 pm

Kura: "Oh hiya!!!" I say enthusiastically, grinning from ear to ear. This place looked fun!!
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:39 pm

"Yea it does!" She squeals, forgetting about her problems.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kura: "so, what IS this place?" I ask, as I had never actually been to a library before.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:47 pm

Mizuki giggles, surprise to find out that she truly didn't know what this place was. "It's a magical place that we must explore!" She answers, pointing up at the sky while saying it.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:53 pm

Kura: I gasp, awesome! "Wow!! Exploring then!!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:03 pm

I grab her wrist and drags her inside, wondering what her reaction will be.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:04 pm

Kura: "WHOAAAAAA!!!" I squeal as I see all the books piled high.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:05 pm

"Hush child!" Mizuki says, covering her mouth with her hand. "Now, exploreeeeeeeeeee"
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:07 pm

Jet is sitting on a pile his face hidden in the shadows of his hoodie and the metal walking pole next to the pile
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:10 pm

Kura: I dart around at an inhuman speed from one shelf to another, constantly talking to myself in a hushed but excited tone.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:13 pm

Mizuki notices Jet and immediately grows curious. "Hello." She says, walking up to him happily. "I'm Mizuki!"
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:19 pm

OOC: whenever I hear "Mizuki," all I can think of is Kamisama Hajimemashita... Mizuki is awesome.

Kura: "OH HIYA THERE!!" I exclaim, darting over to you two and jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:22 pm

Jet looks only his eyes visible and "Hello I am Jet."
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:24 pm

Kura: "I'm Kura!!" I say energetically.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:25 pm

She becomes slightly depress from his attitude, "Are you okay?" Mizuki asks, unsure about him.
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:06 am

Jets eyes grow cold for a few seconds then he says "Yes I am."
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:30 am

Alice strides into the main hall and rubs the back of her neck nervously. "Hey guys, do I get a guide on my first day or what?"
Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 8:32 am

Kura: I twirl around with a huge grin and say, "t's your first day? Congratulations!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: