Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 2:36 pm

The gods reigned supreme on Olympus.

But, if the Titans had anything to say about it, not for much longer. They were tyrannical, oppressive, and showed an absolute complete disregard for humanity.

For Corvus, the only solution lied with Atlas. Storm Olympus, kill the gods. It was possible, he knew. Zeus had killed Chronus after all. And if any of them could kill a god, it would be Atlas. The Titan was strongest, even among his kind, and Corvus respected strength. Even if the seriousness of it all sometimes made him laugh. Even upheaving the gods needed a good joke every once in a while.

He was tasked with a... secret project of sorts by the Titan. He was to infiltrate the temple of Apollo, and replace the Oracle there with an illusion of himself. The Oracle's prophesies would be crucial to helping the Titans work around the gods plans. And it was key to make sure that no one knew they had the oracle. He was to be accompanied by Hydra, a mercenary who had been paid to work along with the soldiers directly under Atlas's command. As often as Corvus worked with his sister, Orion wasn't the best choice for stealth.

Delphi was a busy city. Pilgrims from all over the world flocked to hear the oracle's words. Getting high, spouting gibberish... It was a job Corvus looked forward to holding for a bit. He'd enjoy messing with them. His stern face and pale gray skin generally made him stand out in a crowd, but a little magic and he blended right in. Hydra should be close behind. He stopped casually at a market stand, paying a merchant for some honeyed nuts and enjoying his snack like he hadn't a care in the world. That was how Hydra was supposed to find him. A dark haired man eating honeyed nuts with a feathered pin on his chest like a silver crow.

He didn't think it would take her long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 9:49 pm

Hydra rolled her neck and sighed softly as she walked through the bustling crowds. Tapping a tattoo on the hilt of her sword and keeping a wary eye out for beggars and children who might try and snatch her coins. Hired out by Atlas she was to help one of his other lackey's out with a kidnapping job, not her usual fair to be sure, and was told to keep an eye out for the man with a feather. That last part sounded ever so overly-dramatic and theatrical but who was she to complain when coin was on the line. After shoving a few slow walkers out of her way she finally spotted him or so she supposed and made her way to Corvus. Cracking her neck once more she smiled slyly and remarked "What a fine ornament you have there... Might it be a crow feather?" leaning against the stand as well she cocked her head to the side and batted her lashes while increasing the tempo at which her fingers drummed in the hilt of her blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 10:09 pm

Corvus smirked, the yellow in his iris looking her over. A warrior. He liked that in a woman. He ran his fingers along the feather, fluffing it a bit, "Indeed it is, miss." He smiled kindly, joyfully. A facade. The man preened like a vain bird, "It is my personal symbol. I was told by an oracle it would help me attract a powerful ally. Would that be you, by chance?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 10:47 pm

Hydra smirked "Powerful? Me? I suppose I can be called that." she said softly as her hand stopped and simply clasped the hilt of her sword "If we are to be allies this day where could we partake in our co-operation?" Hydra then moved her head back and to the side before setting off in the general direction of their target with a slow strut instead of her usual steady, surefooted pace. Once again keeping her distance of the coin snatchers and cutpurses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 11:55 pm

Corvus's kind smirk turned mischievous and deadly. The crow looked to an empty warehouse nearby the markets, "First let us have a moment of privacy. Though I feel it polite to introduce myself. I'm Corvus, The Crow. Who did the Titan send me today, if I may ask?" He glanced around them, making sure he spoke low enough that those closely couldn't hear him, "I'm sure once I can take down this illusion spell, we'll both be more comfortable. It makes my skin itch worse than these people's smell does..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2016, 10:11 pm

Hydra nodded and re-directed her course to the warehouse and replied over to her shoulder "I am Hydra. My name is unimportant so just address me as that." she then reached down and grabbed a few gold coins from the pouch at her hip and jangled the coins around in her palm "What you look like is not important either... I've come for the job and coin attached to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:07 am

Corvus grinned, "So your loyalties lie with the highest bidder?" he shook his head playfully, "I suppose it's good then, that the Titans have wealth as well as power, Hydra. I've heard your name. I'd hate to have to fight you myself. Your reputation..." he looked her over, the yellow in his iris scanning the woman in mock flirtation as he assessed her, "Precedes you."
Corvus led her around the corner, out of the eyes of the crowds, his appearance shifting once they were out of sight, slick black hair and gray skin, choppy and plumed like feathers on the man's head. His eyes were dark, a yellow and red with grayed whites and pitch black pupils. It was odd, but the coy smirk on his lips was just as unsettling as the man's appearance, and yet alluring. Like a carnivorous flower, drawing you in, even if he clearly is there only to consume you.
"Have you been briefed?" he asked, "I'm always bad about oversimplifying the plan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 8:44 pm

Hydra shrugged her shoulders and cracked her neck out of habit before pocketing her coin "Something about taking a seer and replacing her with some farce... Shouldn't be too hard considering though I do wish I had my crew with me... would have been much easier than all this skulking about." as she spoke her hand unconsciously laying on her swords hilt "If there's anything I missed or any specifics I need then tell me now. I've survived through a lot and I won't be dying because you forget something in that skull of yours." Hydra's eyes boring into the unsettling orbs that Corvus held without flinching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2016, 11:16 am

Corvus smiled, "I'm the fake." his grin was toothy, the white enamel was straight and perfect, an odd pairing with the grayish tint of his skin. "And trust me, with me around, you don't need a crew. You have your strengths, and I have mine."

Corvus pointed toward the temple, "There are back alleys if you prefer stealth, we can sneak in from the back... But personally, I thought it might be fun to simply saunter in through the front door. I can cast whatever illusions you like to conceal you, or your weapons, so no one suspects a thing, if you like. And once we have the oracle, I can conceal her too. It's all the same to me. The objective is what matters, not how we achieve it. Though," he clarified, a slight clicking in his throat as he contemplated, "Atlas did say that he didn't want anyone to know that we had the seer. The goal is to use her for intelligence purposes, while I feed false information."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)   Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of Apollo (Private; Seris and Beyril)
Page 1 of 1