Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Citrus "C-Inked"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 12:21 pm

Citrus Trist Chavez

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: No living weapon, she uses her fists or random items and in rare occasions her neon, very rare though.

Animal Form: Deer. When in deer form it is obvious that Citrus is not a normal deer, her body is a glowing purple and the purple trails behind her as she walks, her horns glow brighter and twist. Her hooves glow with the same light as her horns and her eyes and each hair of her coat seems to have it's own glow. There are flowers and vines covering her and a single flower is located inside of her ear.

Mantra: Neon neon shift! Ne-ne-Neon vortex. Prison of Neon. Neon beam. ((She has mroe spells than this, but she doesn't know yet.))

AbilitiesDescriptionMantra
Neon ShiftNeon shift is a simple ability, Citrus herself can redirect and control neon, either making it herself or taking it fro the atmosphere, when activating neon shift she gain a sudden burst of speed, on activation she become intangible for a split second, allowing her to pass through object, but this is only for about 1 second before she becomes tangible, but she still has the advantage of the high speeds this ability gives her, at the moment she can go fast but the speed she could travel if she practiced would allow her to run on air, pass the speed of most jets and even go invisible for a time.Neon shift!
Neon beamsCitrus form neon in her hand that can be shot out as a fast firing object, the speed of the beam depends on how long she charges it, the longer the charge the quicker and deadlier the beam can become. She can fire this beam from distances of a low class sniper and this range will increase with practice as well as the speed and time it takes to charge.Ne-ne-neon beam!
Neon Vortex This spell is currently her weakest and hardest to use, even though she doesnt use her magic. This spell is a long charging spell with loads of draw backs, it uses up tons of her energy, takes forever to charge and when shot out it is small and hardly can suck in a can, but with alot of practice she has the potential to make a vortex that will drag anything it can into it, the explode, shooting everything out.Ne-ne-ne-ne-neon Vortex!
Neon prisonThe easiest spell for Citrus to use, this spell is a spell that is used up close, Citrus grabs a target and covers them in neon, the neon then wraps around their arms and legs, once thick enough they connect top any nearby surface and keeps them there for as long as neon wants or if they want they can just break it, though it takes a while.Prison of Neon

Love Interest: C-Inked.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bi-sexual

Appearance: Pink neon eyes, bright and full with wonder, a smile that is rare but when exposed is heart melting and a set of hair that is cut in a tom boyish type of manner, aka just short wavy hair, she has beautiful eye lashes and a scar on her left cheek. These are a few description of Citrus, she is a very beautiful girl, one who is naturally beautiful and doesn't give a shit about make up, infact she doesn't even realize that she is what people would call beautiful, she thinks she is pretty average and doesn't like any compliments she could be given. Her height is an average 5'7, her breast size is a D-cup and she weighs a whopping none of your business. She is actually quite well built, not too noticeable but she does have some obvious muscle and abs to her. She can normally be seen wearing anything she can get together, sometimes a tank top and camo pants, sometimes a nice dress and sometimes nothing but a bikini and flip flops. The only clothing items she keeps on her at all times are a charm bracelet and a lip ring.

Personality: Stubborn, kind, rude, obnoxious, oblivious, thick headed, wonderful, curious and selfless. These are some words to describe what Citrus is, Citrus isn't stuck to one behavior type, she is a multitude of confusing behavior, one second she is beating the shit out of you and the next she is healing your wounds. She has a personality similar to neon, she is glowing and energetic, she never seems to be down and has the personality that makes you think she would jump off a bridge with friends and do a back flip while she is at it. She uses a lot of slang in her words and isn't what you would call proper, even though she was raised by a family considered to be one of the wealthiest and most proper family in the area she grew up in. She has a very obvious passion for Graffiti, this being obvious by the fact that she normally carries a few cans around with her where ever she goes.

History: Citrus's history isn't told to most and is actually a huge mystery that she prefers to keep that way, there is only a few bits of her story that she gives out, some of it is found in art she draws, graffiti that C-inked makes and random words spoken by her in her drunk state. Citrus's pictures contains a story of a small girl living in a large mansion with a family...or what seemed like a family, everyone but her are blackened out with a marker. The images show of the small girl being punished for something often, she seemed to be a trouble maker....there were no happy moments shown in the pictures, only of her in pain, sad or upset. One picture shows her practicing magic, but it is obvious that she was hurting and tired...worn out. But, the black figures seem to force her to continue, never giving her a break. The next picture is of Citrus finding a cat and bringing it inside the house only for her parents to kill it and throw it out. The final picture is of a distressed girl running through a forest, the words "Freedom" written in the twilight sky.

Citrus does not draw anymore in the little book the art can be seen in, but C-inked has a continuation, one picture on the wall of a abandoned house showing a girl cowering in an ally way, rain pelting down on her as she seeked warmth in a pile of newspaper. The girl is blurred out though, not features shown, no distinct colors, jsut the form of a small girl. Another image can be found else where, this one showing a white figure reaching down towards the girl, the girl accepting it. Image after image passed of the two, one of them tagging a bus together, one of them running from what seemed like an angry shop keeper and finally one of them going their separate ways, the young girl not so young anymore.

Miscellaneous: Cit despises that she is a witch, she hates that she was forced into being born as a witch. This being said she hardly ever practices with her magic and isn't even close to her full potential, which is huge if she would actually accept what she is.

Cit is also known as C-inked, a masked graffiti artist known for making amazing art that is full of feels and meaning.

Citrus likes to play the ukulele and sometimes preforms at different places.

To summarize the history of Citrus: Citrus was raised by a rich family, they had one thing on their mind when Citrus was born...make her perfect, make her strong, make her a goddess. So they got to work, pushing her to her limits, hurting her for even the slightest mistakes, ruining her on the inside but making her perfect on the outside. She was strong, smart and adept in magic...but she was also pissed, when the time came she fought back, almsot killing both of her parents before making a quick escape into the woods. She soon came across a city she would call home for the longest time, even though she didn't know what home was....it was better than what she had. Seh lived on the streets alone for years in till she was met with a fellow orphan, Citrus was starving and hurt when they met...she didnt hesitate to take their hand and follow them to where they leaded her. Soon enough she had found to care for this person, she loved them and they loved her. They did everything together, they tagged, they stole, they chatted, they sang and then....they separated. She doesn't say why and she will probably never say why because C-inked is the one that painted the images and never her.

Citrus sort of has a crush on C-inked because C-inked is what she wishes to be.
Have You Read the Rules?
"Come, overwhelming power and madness awaits"

Last edited by Gumpy 2.0 on August 26th 2016, 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 12:10 pm

bap
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 3:26 pm

Gumpy, this is a beautifully done application, but I would like to know what your previous account is/was before I accept it, as you are clearly aware of the rules.
Back to top Go down

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2016, 10:23 pm

I was formely known as either Gaffey or Gumpy. My friend RebelliousAngel aka Ema can vouch for me. Quite a while back, eh....don't know if I changed the name of my former account or not. Anyways, thank you for the compliment. ^^
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 4:48 pm

To verify, I will go ahead and ask Ema, if only for the sake of saying that I did. Just a mo
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 4:53 pm

This is indeed the Gumpster's writing. He left when I did last time, and we probably removed his account for inactivity.

WELCOME BACK GUMPY!~<3

Anyways, if Lani has no further qualms, approved~
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 3:15 pm

Citrus "C-Inked"  SuBGn35
Animal form needs an extension.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 6:45 pm

There, done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Citrus "C-Inked"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus "C-Inked"    Citrus "C-Inked"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citrus "C-Inked"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: