Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prae Exciel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prae Exciel Empty
PostSubject: Prae Exciel   Prae Exciel I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 6:34 pm

Prae Exciel

Gender/Sex: 

Female

Weapon:

N/A

Love Interest: 

N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):

Bisexual/demisexual

Appearance: 

Prae stands at five foot four, her eyes a sparkling blue, shining with an endless optimism and life. She lacks bulging muscles, her lightly tanned skin set upon a more athletic frame, except for her large bust, helping her with her momentum based fighting style by providing a suitable centre of gravity to move around. Her eyes are often distracted looking, like she has her head in the clouds, matching her aimless smile from her perfect teeth and loosely braided blonde hair. Her clothing style consists of tight fitting assassin style bodysuits, all pure white with red highlights with a shoulder cloak with white on the outside,  and red on the inside.

Personality: 

Prae is a ditz, this is obvious to whoever spends time with her, she is clumsy, forgetful, and occasionally distant. This is a pivotal part of her personality, as it drives her dominant nature, her sometimes vacant stare and constant bumbling over her own feet and knocking things over. However this also gives a charmingly innocent spin to her, as her clumsiness would all be innocent mistakes. She has a bubbly bouncy personality as well, taking everything with a skip in her step and a smile on her face, daring tomorrow to try its best to put her down. She also keeps her speech relatively basic, nothing too complex, and her speech happy and light, her ditzy mind making tactics very difficult for her, barely ever planning ahead.

History:

Prae started out her life in a normal manner, being born, being a baby, and just went from there really, born and raised in central London.  Playing with her friends would often grow difficult as they stayed out after dark and messed around, nothing ever really went wrong, everything was fine and dandy for them. However as she learned, all good things must come to an end, and that end is usually messy, filled with blood and lacking in mercy, and had the face of a Kishin Egg. She ran home that night, not knowing what had happened or why it had happened, only knowing something did happen and it was very bad. However this caused something in her mind to change, a want to not live in the present and an airheaded nature that one gets when trying to both live in the moment, and in one's own imagination. Eventually she decided to put her physical prowess to use, attending multiple academies and only hope of passing due to determination and physical capabilities, and sadly being kicked out due to her lack of concentration and accident prone nature. Eventually she joined up for the academy in Death City, making her way over with her usual over excitement, ready to meet new friends and help kind people.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Switchblade on September 9th 2016, 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Weapon change)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Prae Exciel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prae Exciel   Prae Exciel I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 7:41 pm

Switch,

The formatting has a minor issue (centering) and she needs a grammar run through. Other than that, though, she seems like a pretty solid character.
Back to top Go down

Prae Exciel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prae Exciel   Prae Exciel I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 8:04 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Prae Exciel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prae Exciel   Prae Exciel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2016, 10:46 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Prae Exciel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prae Exciel   Prae Exciel I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 7:38 pm

Prae Exciel SuBGn35

As of 8/11/2016, this character is in perfect compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prae Exciel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prae Exciel   Prae Exciel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prae Exciel
Page 1 of 1