Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited) Empty
PostSubject: Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited)   Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 3:31 pm

Name: Nakatani, Mayumi (Leilah)

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: ~Meisterless~

Weapon Form: Leilah's weapon form is a steel bow, with swirls outlined in silver. The swirls are not "lines" but more like "shapes", like a wave in the ocean. Towards the middle of the bow, where the tip of an arrow would rest against while being pulled back, the bow curves slightly inward. This is an indicator of where the arrow should be placed. Where the meister would hold the bow, the swirls seen throughout the bow pop out, with no outline, as a grip for the meister. While powering any more powerful shot, the outlines of silver glow with a bright radiance.

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Leilah is 5'4 with long dyed light blue hair that is naturally silver. She has color changing blue eyes, as in they change from different blues, leaving them a mixture of shades. She is an average build, and *cough cough* average sized breasts. She typically wears a deep blue bow in her hair, and will on occasion wear a blue headband with a fake silver flower attached to it. She typically wears blues and silvers, but will wear other colors too, on occasion. She prefers comfortable, loose clothes, and will be seen wearing sweaters and shorts most often. She typically leaves her long hair straight down, with her bangs resting straight down on her forehead, and framing her face.

Personality: Leilah is friendly to most people, except those that really bug her, who she'll ignore, or stand up to. She often keeps her mouth shut when she thinks it's necessary, however this sometimes annoys others when she's about to say something, then zips up. Leilah tries to be a "problem fixer" and cheer people up when their down. She's excellent at keeping secrets, and won't freak out if she thinks someone's on to something. Leilah also enjoys messing with people, by doing things such as saying confusing things, or other things of that sort. If Leilah ever upsets a friend severely, however, she'll do everything in her power to fix it.

History: Leilah doesn't remember most of her past, when she was young. She remembers the ocean, that always there in front of her old house. When Leilah was 5. She remembers playing in the sand, and building sandcastles, splashing in the waves, and collecting seashells. The seashells were her favorite thing about the ocean. So smooth, and detailed. Like someone took a beautiful stone and carved it to be like that. That was when she was 5. Leilah remembered a lady and a man, who were kind to her. They gave her dresses of silver and blue, it reminded her of the ocean. She doesn't remember who the lady and man were, or their names. She thinks they were her birth parents. She was taught to call the woman Katana and the man O-yumi. She never questioned it. Thinking back, it is strange. Katana and Crossbow? Must've been weapons, but why not Mom and Dad? Or even their real names? She remembers back to 5. One night, Katani brought her to the ocean again. She told her to close her eyes and imagine changing. Not into anything you want, she told her, just changing. Leilah did as she was told. When she opened her eyes, she was in a small silvery room, with an image of the outside world all around her. She could see everywhere. Leilah had felt like she was in another world. Katana had been staring intently at her. She recognized that Leilah was a crossbow. Katana had called her Leilah until then. Then she started calling her Mayumi. She didn't understand, at first, she was 5.

After a week, she found herself in a bed in a room she never saw before. Leilah had been abandoned in front of the Nakatani family's house. Mr. and Mrs. Nakatani didn't ever see who left her, but found a note in the front pocket of the dress Leilah was wearing. It told them of Leilah's being a weapon, a bow to be exact. They knew about weapons and meisters. They didn't mind, only felt bad for the girl, so they took her in. They legally adopted her, and used Mayumi as her legal name, since that's the name they were given by the note, but called her Leilah. They would've made her name be Leilah legally, but felt Mayumi was fitting. The Nakatanis had a son already, who was 6 at the time, and he and Leilah made quick friends. Leilah had a good life with them, she fit in perfectly, as if she was born their daughter. She hadn't turned into a bow since then however.

At 15, the Nakatanis decided it was time for Leilah to go to a... different school, where she could do what she was born to do as a weapon. The school was the DWMA, and Leilah was excited, yet was going to miss her adoptive family, who loved her like she was born to them, and given her a life of normality. Leilah knew she had to go. They all did. Her brother had it the hardest. He kept insisting he come with her, but he couldn't. He didn't have any training fighting, and while she didn't either, she was a weapon, and therefore could protect herself with the help of her future meister. She had told them she'd keep in touch, and found an apartment to move to near the school, so she didn't have to go too far to school each day. She couldn't get there in time from her old home, because while they lived in Death City, they weren't all too close to the academy, and she felt it would be an adventure. She moved successfully, and is now excited for her first day at her new school at the DWMA where she hopes to find a meister, some friends, and maybe even to become great. But she's getting ahead of herself. Right now, she just wants to understand what it even means to be a weapon!

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous: The arrows used to fire at foes are created from the soul wavelengths of both Leilah and her meister. She cannot fire arrows without her meister, and is utterly useless in her human form.

Leilah has a silver corn snake named Cloud that was given to her by her brother before she moved.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Sachant on April 5th 2016, 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited)   Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 9:36 am

Hello! Welcome to SERP! I'm Ema, and I'll be your mod on this app.~

Let's start with the Weapon Form. I have a few issues here. A Weapon Form is meant to be one piece. So, while she can be a bow, I'd suggest you have her create the arrows from her meister's wavelength before firing them, rather than having a pouch full of arrows included in her form. On top of that, your Weapon Form needs to be 100 words or more.

Next, her history. "He wasn't a weapon or a meister." I'm assuming that you mean he wasn't trained in combat. There are no special requirements to being a meister besides that.

"She couldn't get there in time from her old home, unless she planned on waking up at 11:00 each morning." Was her old house on the outer edges of Death City? Living anywhere else would imply a plane ride each morning, seeing as Death City is surrounded by the desert and has no known roads in and out. I have no issues with her house having been in-city. I'm just curious.

Aside from that, this app is beautiful. If you fix those, I'll approve it. Here's a word counter in case you need it for that Weapon Form: http://wordcounttools.com/
Back to top Go down

Mayumi (Leilah) Nakatani (Edited)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: