Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:56 pm

The meister breathed on the reflective object before drawing a number on it "42-42-564, whenever you want to knock on Death's door.." he murmured, he hoped it worked, he never actually tried it.. 

Ooc: Requesting a Death n whatnot?
Back to top Go down
SERP Mod
Mod
Mod
SERP Mod

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:24 pm

OOC: Lord Death granted n'whatnot

The object began to glow for a moment before turning white. It made a light ringing sound before clicking onto the reflection of a large black figure with a white skull mask.

"Hello, hello! You've reached the Death Room!" The figure chimed in, it's two large white hands popping out as if to make a greeting. "Who am I speaking to?~"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 7:51 pm

Rhiannon squeaked in surprise, jumping slightly when a figure appeared in the mirror. "Shinigami!" she whined softly, hiding behind Prae as best as she could. She muttered something incoherent, now shaking like a leaf behind the meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:16 am

Prae shuffles nervously as well, very intimidated but also entranced by the appearance of Lord Death, silently watching as /she/ wasn't technically the one talking to him, she pats Rhi gently, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:53 pm

Alabaster gave Death a short bow of respect, before standing up straight "I'm Alabaster Eisenhiem, a meister, and I've caught this witch-" the bluenette signals to Rhi "Who has openly admitted to killing innocent people, she even killed civilians in front of me!..." The meister then sighed "But without my partner I was unable to engage in combat..", I wish Asher was here, it would've made things easier..., he thought. Alabaster straightened up again before stating "I've brought her here for judgement and I was hoping to bring her to your office, sir".
Back to top Go down
SERP Mod
Mod
Mod
SERP Mod

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 3:13 pm

Lord Death seemed to nod in the mirror. "Ah! Alabaster, of course." The figure stated, putting a finger up. "I'm going to ask you not to bring her to the Death Room yet, you can understand why that would be troubling, can't you?" He asked, not waiting for a response. "I will send a representative to your location to evaluate her though! So if you'll just give them a moment to get there, you can sit down and have a talk with them. They'll handle the situation from there, sound good?" The figure seemed to grin reassuringly, despite the lack of a mouth.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:35 pm

Rhiannon squeaked softly again at the word "representative." The little girl instantly turned into a cat, starting to dart off to the exit. She knew what she had done was wrong, but at the same time didn't care. The tabby cat let out a soft meow of fear, padding off around the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 3:15 am

Prae groans as Rhi tries running away from the situation; she understood why of course; this was terrifying even for her, but if she ran she'd be hunted for sure, she whirls around on her heels, reaching to try to grab the cat "I'm sorry, I know you know you've done wrong and didn't understand; you have kind eyes, but please, if you run they will think you're a bad person rather than a nice person who's made bad choices, please don't run; I'll stand by you the whole time, no matter how much trouble it gets me into, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 4:06 am

"Yes sir!" The blue eyed meister said with a nod "We'll wait for the representative here", Alabaster then wondered about who the representative was going to be, Hopefully someone with wise judgement, he thought when suddenly he saw Prae go after Rhi who was trying to leave. Alabaster narrowed his eye, he and Oro tensed, ready to chase after the young witch if needed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 9:01 am

It took some time but the representative was finally on his way. Shinigami decided to send one of his Death Scythes to take care of the situation. That person was Adam Kovalsky, known around the school as the nicest of the teachers. People say that if he could he would even try to convince the kishin eggs to stop eating souls.
The death scythe quickly found the students and the witch.
"Hello, kids!" Adam greeted them, waving his hand as he slowly approached the group. "I'm the representative, you were waiting for. My name is Adam Kovalsky, one of the death scythes" He introduced himself with a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 9:20 pm

When she was caught by Prae, there was another glow of light and the little nine year old stood there again. I'm Rhiannon. Rhiannon Johnson," Rhiannon muttered, looking ashamed as she fiddled with her fingers. "And I didn't do anything wrong, I swear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 2:36 am

Prae sighs with relief as Rhi stops "Thank you." she says, though it's hard to know who she was saying it to or if she even was saying it to anyone else. She looks at Adam carefully, trying to figure out if she had any lessons with him in the past, or if it was just his reputation she knew, but as usual for this encounter, she just let Rhi and Alabaster speak.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 1:41 pm

Alabaster was relived when Prae had caught Rhi, it would've been a chore to get her back to the school, Well, if the teacher found out about been running away, we'd have some extra help, he thought, and speaking of the representative, Alabaster turned his attention to the teacher approaching them. The bluenette gave a short nod of respect to the man before introducing himself "I'm Alabaster Eisenhiem" he said, he then glared at Rhi for trying to weasel herself out of the situation, That innocent act isn't going to help you now..., he thought.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 4:37 pm

Adam nodded at Rhiannon. "Sure, if you say so." Said the death scythe to calm her down a bit. With his friendly smile he looked at everyone, to remember their faces. He assumed, that the young, little girl is a witch, so he wanted to show her that everything will be fine. After all, nobody had plans to eat her.
Adam looked at the group to make sure that none of them is his student. Apparently, he had never seen anyone of them before. Well, he usually had to deal with the (in)famous NOT class, so it was not very surprising for him.
"Can you please tell me, in detail what brought this little, young lady to our school?" He asked the group as he looked at the young witch.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 1:08 pm

"He thinks that I murdered some people.. And.. I did, but.. I didn't think that it was a big deal" Rhiannon said softly as she hid behind Prae, her shoulders quivering a little bit. She hugged Prae from behind, shaking as she was so scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 6:16 pm

Prae sighs sadly, looking to the man "She's just not been taught this lesson in life, wouldn't it be better if we taught her it instead of punish her for something she doesn't even know is wrong?" she asks pleadingly "She's not bad... I can see it in her." she squeezes Rhi's hand comfortingly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:09 pm

"Punishment IS her lesson" Alabaster said firmly, eye burning with anger "The only reason she wasn't taught was because he parents either have no value for any other life, or they've demonstrated that "it's ok" as long as you don't get caught! She needs to learn there's consequences to your actions, great or small, and this one's a biggie, seeing how she confessed to doing it before", the young  meister wasn't going to be soft of Rhi, no matter how young she was a, She's a criminal and all criminals should be handled accordingly, let one slip and others could abuse the system as well, he thought. The bluenette gave Rhi a hard look "Not killing anyone would be common sense, YOU wouldn't wanted to be hunted for sport, and if killing was even allowed, there'd be non stop crime, kishin eggs everywhere, no peace or stability, it'd be nothing but madness and chaos! That's not only a lesson that should be taught by parents, but also a lesson of life".
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 8:26 pm

Adam listened to their words, giving each one of them the same amount of attention. It seemed like he really cared about what everyone had to say.
"Well, young Rhiannon, killing innocent people is very bad. How would you feel if someone killed your best friend?" The death scythe told the witch with a calm and somehow friendly tone.
Adam turned his attention to Prae. "You may be right. However, she committed a crime of murder. From now we can't just let her roam freely around Death City, I hope you understand" The Death Scythe replied to her, with a polite tone.

Alabaster's words surprised him a lot. Adam gave him a serious look.
"Alabaster, please calm down, we can't solve anything with anger. Anger leads to wrong judgement" The death scythe told him, calmly.
"However, you are correct with what you said about killing being allowed. The laws of this world exist to prevent people from causing chaos. However Rhiannon is only a child. We can't punish her like we would punish adult criminals. However, we still have to punish her somehow. That's why, in my opinion, we should put her under our, the DWMA's, surveillance and try to teach her to follow the laws of our world. Who knows, maybe she might become our ally if we show her that causing good is way better than being evil? " The death scythe spoke with a very serious tone.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 8:36 pm

"Alabaster is only a child. He gets punished like an adult because he's too-- m-mat-mature. We're even the same age I think!" Rhiannon stammered, then realizing that she was actually working against her case. "My mommies aren't going to like the mean teachers at the DWMA taking me in and teaching me corrupted thingies," she informed Adam after he spoke about putting her under surveillance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 9:15 pm

Prae listens carefully before taking out a small jotter from who knows where, furiously writing everything down before storing it again with her usual smile. "Thank you Mr... Mr... Um... Err... I forgot your name, sir..." she says slowly and carefully before bouncing back to happiness "Anyway, I am physically an adult; I could go with her and talk to them, and since I still have no weapon I won't be seen as a threat~" she says happily
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 10:28 pm

Alabaster took a deep breath to calm himself, though he meant every word he said without any regrets, he did acknowledge that he was getting a bit worked up, but he was very passionate about these topics, he felt NO one who had purposely killed an innocent being should just get a slap on the wrist. When it seemed like he was gettingcalm, Prae said she was planning on confronting the two witch mothers unarmed. The bluenette gave Prae a wide eyed look of surprise "Are you mad? Do you_know what two adult witches could do to you?! What if they're not feeling so co-operative and decide to dissect you instead?" He asked, it was obvious he didn't think it was such a good idea, I could be underestimating her.., he thought, taking another deep breath, "I mean...I guess it could work...But still, you shouldn't just going without some sort of backup..." Alabaster said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:28 am

Adam wanted to ignore Rhiannon's comment, however, her words could be very useful. The death scythe sighed loudly as he looked at her.
"Rhiannon, we're not mean and we don't teach "corrupted thingies". You have to realize, that you can't behave like this. Think about it: When you're evil, everyone wants you dead. When you're good, everyone praises you. Which one is better in your opinion?" He spoke with his smile.

Adam turned his attention to Prae and shook his head. "I'm Mr. Kovalsky. Don't worry it happens." The man told her. "I don't think that going with Rhiannon to her "mommies" is a good idea. You don't know how would they react if they saw you. If they told their child that killing people is okay...I wouldn't visit them alone.. Going there unarmed doesn't matter, they still might see you as a threat" He explained with a serious tone. "That's why, I agree with Alabaster, if you want to go with Rhiannon to her mothers, you should have a backup"

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2016, 5:50 pm

Rhiannon followed the conversation with her wide eyes, slowly coming out from behind Prae. "My mommies would probably hurt you bad" she offered helpfully as she played with the fraying edges of her shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 4:57 am

Prae sighs "Well they have to be told. I can't imagine anything worse than not knowing where my family is, besides, if I go with Rhi, surely they wouldn't hurt me as just a guest; everyone can be reasoned with as long as they have a single rational thought in their mind." she says, looking at the teacher still "What if you came with me, Mr Kovalsky, sir; you seem calm."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 7:15 pm

Alabaster felt a bit relieved when Prae went with the idea of going with someone, especially if it was a teacher, however, he felt the need to add something to the plan, to make sure the two of them were secure. "In addition to going as a pair, you two should have someone on the outside ready to send backup just in case, like, maybe have a wire on you, or maybe some sort of device that sends off a signal if you're in distress" the bluenette said with a short nod, it was better to full proof a plan than go in blind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next