Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in. Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in.   Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in. I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 1:17 pm

Tried to put this in my signature...It was too big... These aren't really all of the recent ones, but their part of the ones I'd really like to finish, some are just recent threads.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in.   Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 3:21 pm

Well, I'd like to continue our threads
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in.   Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2016, 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in.   Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished threads, threads I'd really like to finish, threads I'm currently in.
Page 1 of 1