Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) Empty
PostSubject: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 11:05 pm

.(I will be double posting. I will not be controlling the' baddies' in the same posts that I am controlling Grey. FYI.)

Grey huffed and puffed as he held his mouth to his hand in an attempt to muffle his heavy breathing. He held him self close to the smooth, cold, gray concrete that made up this long, dark hallway. He took five quick steps to cross to the wall on the other side of the hallway and held himself flush with the wall. Slowly inching to the edge of of a T-junction he leaned his head into the beginning of the perpendicular hallway and at the end he saw a blinding light. This was his way out. He would normally run, but if he moved too hastily he could easily alert someone of his presence. Cautiously Grey made his way out of the hall, and out of the base.

Following a lead about a mysterious attack on this island where what seemed like large scale arson was happening, Grey had assumed that there were a few kishin eggs behind the matter. What he had found instead were a bunch of different people who had warped their bodies and souls in exchange for power over these flames. He went inside of the lab that he just left in order to learn a little bit more information before he reported the information to the DWMA, but the further in he went the greater the security got. Though he was pretty sure that he escaped before, once he got outside he noticed footsteps that suddenly heard signaled that the opposite was true.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 6:22 pm

Loud cacophonous steps resounded outside of the small building that held the tunnel. Small pebbles bounced on the flat grassy landscape around. As their speed increased, and the origin of the sound became noticeably closer the trees that surrounded the large clearing began to tremble as if they were expecting something to happen. Then there was silence. Grey would look through the trees, but would be unable to make out the source of the previous noise as the trees obscured his vision. As he turned to look back into the building he left out of the doors would seal. Once more Grey would slowly scan the clearing in order to see where the sound was coming from and to see if it was a threat to him. He reached down to his weapon case and drew his faithful sword, steady his heartbeat as he waited for something to happen. Where the wind had once been rustling the grass, birds singing songs, and small animals moving through the leaves now there was only the sound of Grey calming his breath. A pine cone fell from a tree, and Grey realized something that he had forgotten from his research. There aren't supposed to be forests on this island.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 6:36 pm

"Baddie Image":

A pair of eyes opened within the dense forest, and a beast with a large stone hammer leaped from the forested area and into the clearing meters away from Grey. "We don't like rats snooping around here boy," The creature whispered to Grey with a powerful, guttural, raspy voice. He slammed down the Grey sized hammer into the ground causing pebbles to once more bounce into the air, and pillars of trees spontaneously grew from the ground and surrounded the clearing in a solid wooden dome. The tree's leaves began glowing, illuminating the battlefield. "How much did you see while you were inside, child?" His voice seemed to never raise above a whisper, but Grey could here him clearly nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 6:56 pm

. (Post #400 yay!)

Grey held his sword in front of him defensively as the hunched over behemoth landed near him. "What I saw was people dying from there souls being mutated by people who dare call themselves scientists. I will be reporting you all, and if you do not make way for me to leave, my blade will drip with your blood."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:03 pm

The monster before him was bursting with thunderous laughter. "Ha. You think that you can say that, and I will just let you out. What a foolish child." A more serious look appeared on the monstrous face before Grey. "I choose blood, boy." The beast slammed the hammer from over his shoulder and at Grey. As the massive blow struck down hitting either Grey or the earth, six wooden spikes would appear one after the other each one attempting to pierce Grey as he dodged the previous one.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:22 pm

Grey dove out of the way as the Monster that was standing 9 feet away from him decimated the area where he was just standing. He rolled into a run as the six large wooden spears jutted out of the earth, and attempted to skewer him as they went up at least thirty feet each and smashed into the solid green glowing dome that surrounded them. Grey quickly grabbed a dagger from his weapon case and threw it at the large creature hoping to gouge out an eye.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:29 pm

The Large creature lifted its arm up and the dagger would simply make contact with the monsters thick skin and fall to the ground, not even leaving a scratch. "The cause you fight for isn't even noble, child. All of them chose to be there. What an unfortunate fate to die for people who didn't want to be saved." With his other hand the beast would hurl the hammer at Grey, but after the massive hammer blocked Greys vision of the  monster he would flicker out of existence.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:35 pm

As the dagger proved to be ineffective Grey assumed that the sword would be too. He abandoned it on the ground and his weapon case along with it. As he rolled under the hammer flying towards him and towards the ape that threw it at him the case fell to the ground. He was going to run, but instead paused for a second as he looked for a moment in front of him for the hulking beast.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:42 pm

The hammer would never make contact with the ground or wall behind Grey and instead the Ape-like monster would appear beside the weapon that flew over Grey. With a simple swing the hammer would come crashing down at Grey causing six wooden spires to once again rise out of the ground one after the other and attempt to stab themselves into Grey . "Our Lady of Flame chose each of us because we each had something they were willing to sacrifice our lives for. Do you think they'll sing praises of a boy who failed to save them from themselves." He would jump high into the air towards Grey and go for another swing.

Last edited by Vagrant At Heart on April 17th 2016, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 7:50 pm

Once again Grey would jump back to dodge the hammer, but this time as he did so a clone of himself would appear as Grey changed into a four foot long straight, lustrous, nagamaki. The clone would run from the jumping giant avoiding the large wooden spires that attempted to skewer him once more, but at the last one he would stop just before it came out and jump off of it so that he turned around and was now flying towards the large monstrous remnant of a man that was flying his way. He jumped to the side of him and just inside of his reach as he brought up his blade to slice through the falling monster using his own weight and force against him.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 8:01 pm

As the large beast of a man landed he fell to the ground, dropping his hammer Which landed on the ground with a large resounding thud. The man grabbed his stomach and coughed up a little blood before he spoke. "We all are willing to die for our dreams. If you wish to persecute us for that. Then Our Lady will make sure that all that is left of you, are justified ashes." Then, with a whisper almost too silent to hear, the man mumbled, "It doesn't really matter to me any more I guess, my baby will get the treatment she needs." Then he would expire.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 8:13 pm

"You're wrong we aren't doing this out of hostility. We are doing this because what you are doing is upsetting the order of things." Grey transformed, dispelled the clone, and walked over to the man, and as the massive man fell to one knee the trees that made up the dome around them blew away as glowing green pollen. The man's dead body ignited leaving behind only a coconut sized soul that glowed orange like a flame. Grey grabbed his first soul and consumed it, swallowing it whole. It inhaled deeply and let out an exhale with a face that seemed both satisfied and slightly remorseful. He looked back towards the hammer around it glowing green flowers began to bloom. An alarm went off from within the building and Grey and created a clone to help him drag off the massive hammer as the forest around them began to disintegrate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)   An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An attack on Nauru: Flames can aim? (open)
Page 1 of 1