Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question Regarding Ebion Grimores

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Question Regarding Ebion Grimores Empty
PostSubject: Question Regarding Ebion Grimores   Question Regarding Ebion Grimores I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2016, 3:23 pm

Muy importante question, could Ebion consume 500 innocent souls to become a full Kishin with Ebion Grimore powers?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Ebion Grimores   Question Regarding Ebion Grimores I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2016, 3:41 pm

While I'm not the leading authority on this, it would make sense that the same rule that applies to Hunter's Axes would apply to Grimoires. So, if either eat anything that isn't a monster soul, they get purged. Ask Ace though. He knows. Spam him with PM's or something, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Ebion Grimores   Question Regarding Ebion Grimores I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2016, 10:53 pm

If an Axe or Grimoire consumes a non-monster soul, all of the previous ones are supposed to be fully purged.

To answer you question: No, an Axe/Grimoire can NOT take a Kishin path.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Ebion Grimores   Question Regarding Ebion Grimores I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2016, 11:25 pm

Thanks Lani.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Ebion Grimores   Question Regarding Ebion Grimores I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 10:27 am

Not a problem :) I am terribly, horribly interested in seeing a fully-levelled Death Scythe take the Kishin path though (besides Sylas, since he died)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding Ebion Grimores   Question Regarding Ebion Grimores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Ebion Grimores
Page 1 of 1