Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Character drop question eheeeeehhh....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Character drop question eheeeeehhh....   April 25th 2016, 9:09 pm

Eeeh, I have a question....Recently (Well, not necessarily recently, but this year), I dropped two witches named Barry and Fiona to make way for some new character ideas I had. Iiiiiii regret that decision. I made a witch named Vixy who was supposed to be a sassy theif, but in a world where kishin eggs are a priority, thieves, while their actions Are frowned upon, aren't much of a concern, especially if they don't even kill people, plus she's been sorta...Sitting there... I know that constant switching of characters can be annoying, but could I possibly switch the twins with Ida and Kudo? The Nekos are more charismatic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character drop question eheeeeehhh....   April 26th 2016, 10:34 am

PM me the links to the character syou want to reinstate and the ones that you want to drop and I'll sort it out for you, dear. Do recall that you do have an upped character cap, I just need to re-review to recall what yours is at.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Character drop question eheeeeehhh....   April 26th 2016, 7:48 pm

Oh yeah! I can have 12 characters, totally forgot ^^' perhaps I can just bring back the twins without dropping anyone yet?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character drop question eheeeeehhh....   April 26th 2016, 8:48 pm

Reinstated

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Character drop question eheeeeehhh....   April 26th 2016, 9:00 pm

Thank you so much ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character drop question eheeeeehhh....   

Back to top Go down

Character drop question eheeeeehhh....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1