Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 3:47 pm

"You can always try to find someone who is able to hack a Linux-based OS. " Nana told them. According to her calculations hacking the computer would be much safer than shooting herself with an electric charge
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 3:49 pm

"A hacker?" Jasmine said, thinking. In theory, Claire could. In theory, but there would be no guarantee.

"Where would we start?" Joseph asked, instead.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 3:52 pm

"Jasmine, do you know anyone capable of hacking my computer?" The clone asked. She turned her attention to Joseph after she heard his words.
"Excuse me, Joseph. Start what?" Nana didn't understand his question at all
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 4:02 pm

"To look for someone " he explained, before Jazz's eyes began to light up in an epiphany.

"Rogue." she stated, grinning widely at the realization.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 4:07 pm

"We can try" Nunally replied with a nod. Her weapons wanted to release her from her little prison. Such a noble cause. Nana couldn't understand why they wanted to try, however, it was their will. And Nana was there to follow their will.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 4:10 pm

In moments, Jasmine had her own cellular out in moments, plugging her opposite ear as she called the assassin in question. Joseph, however, seemed not to know what he was doing with himself.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 4:27 pm

Nunally approached Joseph and stood in front of him. She seemed like she had a question or two. "Joseph, why do you want to get rid of my control unit? I cannot find any logical explanation for your actions." The hybrid asked
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 4:34 pm

"Free will, " he listen, offering the most obvious, long term outcome. "Otherwise, you expressed interest in recovering memories that are inaccessible without your computer being disabled in one manner or another. "

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 5th 2016, 5:03 pm

Nana tilted her head to her side. "Free will? Interest?" The hybrid repeated after the weapon. She had to use her phone to get the definitions. Nana felt something new in her heart. It was a pleasant warmth. Something deep inside her was happy to hear the word "free will". Did she wanted to have free will? Did she even need the free will? Her computer kept repeating that all she needed is to listen to Joseph and Jasmine. There was a war within her. Her heart wanted to be free. Her brain wanted to be safe. Her computer didn't want to change anything. Her control unit was getting slightly overwhelmed with all the data and impulses it was getting.
"Joseph why did you get annoyed back then? Was it really because of your accuracy?" She asked. Obviously she was talking about their little practice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 6th 2016, 9:57 am

He stiffened, and with Jasmine a distance off and speaking on the phone, there was no way to divert attention from the topic. Joseph would have to answer. His wavelength wavered, his gaze averted at the words, "I'm still not used to transforming, and apparently, I cannot manage to shoot straight." It was well known, by now, just how short Joe's temper was, but he was far better at keeping it in check where it concerned Nunally.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 6th 2016, 3:23 pm

Nana nodded. "I understand. Because you're not used to transforming, your accuracy may be worse. According to my calculations, you're on a good path to becoming stronger and more accurate." Nana said. She closed her hand into a fist and held it out. Was she trying to get a fist bump from him?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 6th 2016, 5:00 pm

He looked at her curiously for a moment before laughing, bumping his fist against hers and smiling, albeit somewhat forced. "Thanks, Nunally." His eyes drew over to Jasmine for a moment, who seemed to be trying to explain the situation, but was managing to do so in quite possibly the most awkward way possible.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 6th 2016, 6:09 pm

Nana started listening to Jasmine's conversation. Was she talking with that mysterious person who they called "Rouge"?
The hybrid started searching through her database to check if she knows "Rouge". Apparently she had never even heard about them before. "Joseph, who is Rouge?" Nana asked the weapon suddenly
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 6th 2016, 6:25 pm

ooc: Rogue

ic:

"One of her friends," He said, shrugging. Joe and Jasmine were part of completely different societal groups, and Joseph had very little interest in being of any part of hers. "I think they're in a band together. I don't know. He's quiet and awkward."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 16th 2016, 5:18 pm

"I understand" Nunnally replied as she started staring at Jasmine. She started to analyze her own brain, trying to find any exploits that could be used to hack her control unit. Also, she started to analyze Jasmine and Joseph's behavior using her memories with them. She needed to know what could she expect from them and Jazz's friend. There was a new feeling in her heart. Hope? Was it hope? If yes, then hope for what? For getting rid of the control unit? But, why? Why Nana wants to destroy it?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 16th 2016, 5:23 pm

ooc: Why does/would Nana want to destroy it? I think that's what you're going for

ic:

Shortly thereafter, Jasmine approached them once more, grinning. "Rogue thinks that he can do it. We would need to drop by the apartment, though." Her attention drew towards her sibling, looking hopeful, if slightly put-off. "Would that be alright?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 16th 2016, 5:41 pm

Ooc: Yes, I'm sorry. I can't focus lately >.>

Nana nodded and closed her eyes for a second. She needed to carefully analyze the situation. Hacking her computer could potentially be dangerous for her life or health. However, she calculated that it's worth it. "I understand. Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 16th 2016, 6:11 pm

Joseph seemed hesitant for a moment, but soon nodded and proceeded to lead them back towards the car. He remained otherwise silent for the duration of the car ride, while Jasmine seemed intent on getting Nana to talk, asking her all kinds of questions about her favorite colors and hobbies, asking her eventually about music.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 17th 2016, 10:50 am

Nana looked at Jasmine. She noticed some kind of an excitement in the weapon's eyes. However, she couldn't what made the weapon so excited. "Jasmine, you look like you wanted something." The hybrid told her suddenly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 17th 2016, 11:00 am

"Music," Jasmine repeated, or perhaps she hadn't spoken aloud? "What is your favorite music?!"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 17th 2016, 12:13 pm

"Music?" The girl repeated after the weapon. Nana had never had any hobby. It sounds impossible, but Nana never listened to any song. "I'm afraid, Jasmine, that I have never listened to music. Which means, that I don't have any "favorite" music. Also, I'm afraid that I haven't been created to have anything that I would consider "my favorite"" The clone spoke. Of course, there was a possibility that she would change her mind if Jasmine made her listen to music

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 20th 2016, 1:15 pm

The woman before her blinked, rather confused by this development in conversation. Up front, Joseph was no longer mentally present enough to participate in the conversation, speaking on a wireless headset to an unknown voice on the other end of the phone. Shaking her head, Jazz sighed, pausing for a moment before issuing a suggested command, "Nana, look up 'Music' on youtube."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 20th 2016, 1:36 pm

The hybrid nodded and pulled the phone out of her pocket. She quickly found the youtube mobile app and turned it on. After a few seconds, she typed in "music" and clicked "search".
Nana clicked on the first result, which was a music playlist and turned on the first music video.
Music began to play.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 20th 2016, 1:39 pm

Joseph, ahead of them, was still completely lost in his own conversation, seeming more than a little annoyed, on his end of the call. Still, he made no reaction towards the goings-on in the back seat, leaving the pair of women be. Jasmine, meanwhile, though the song was not necessarily her taste, nonetheless danced in place to it, smiling with closed eyes and humming along.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   September 20th 2016, 2:01 pm

Nana closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on the song. The music was making her feel very strange. Without her knowledge, her hand turned up the volume. The new sensation filled her heart. Nana felt a strange warmth in her heart. Her cheeks turned red and a natural smile appeared on her face. The hybrid found what was missing in her life. Her computer and the control unit went crazy, overwhelmed by all the feelings that filled Nana's brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next