Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 11:22 am

The clone wanted to know why Joseph was against the idea of learning new jokes from Jasmine, but decided that it could destroy the mood.
Nunally looked out of the window and observed the world around them. Suddenly she started to wonder about one of many things that cannot be explained easily. "Why evil exists?" Nana accidentally murmured. Her brain couldn't find the answer to this question, it was too difficult. "The world is such an interesting place. Why humans cause evil instead of exploring the world and doing what is right?" It looked like she was talking to herself.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 4:00 pm

Jasmine turned towards her once more, head tilting as she watched the cyborg contemplate. "What are the basic instincts of any living being?" She asked, in turn, hoping that she could guide the clone to the answer without simply giving it to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 11:52 am

Nana thought for a while. The answer was simple. "Every being in this world tries to survive.." The clone replied as she looked into Jasmine's eyes. "However humans not only have surival instinct , but also have intelect that no other animal possess" Nana looked through the window again, to observe the world outside  Joseph's car.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 7:00 pm

"Survival," Jasmine re-stated, nodding to the hybrid. "People will do whatever it takes for their survival. Some people think that means stomping over everyone else and cheating their way to the top." A shrug followed, and she leaned back in her seat, closing her eyes, "The world is cruel but it does not always see a better way."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 7:28 pm

Nana turned her head away, to stare mindlessly at empty space. She could almost feel how hot her brain became during her little search for answers. It caused something that the clone couldn't define. Nunaly or rather the computer in her skull, started searching through the database to find what caused such ruckus, that she felt in her soul. Result: Feeling of anger.
Nana was overwhelmed by all the things she learned from Jasmine during this one conversation. The clone couldn't understand why some people don't understand the true meaning of survival. She realized that those people mistake survival with greed and urge to get more than they need to survive. Was it the reason why she felt angry? What was she even angry with? With humans? There were so many things that she couldn't understand about human nature, but what is making her try to understand anyway? "If every human tried to achieve success by cruelly destroying other people..This race wouldn't survive too long" Said Nana with her blank face and voice. The anger was gone
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 7:22 pm

"True," Jasmine said, popping an eye open to observe her partner. It seemed that this topic was beyond un-enjoyable for her. "But desperation is not... logical." Though her bit of relaxation was apparently to be short-lived, she straightened, placing a hand on Nana's shoulder. "Some people honestly believe that they are right, though. That doesn't mean that they are, of course, but it drives them more. The thing is though---" she tapped the android's skull, "There are always enough people that know what is right to make things better. The good always outweighs the bad."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 4:41 pm

Nana looked into Jasmine's eyes when the weapon tapped her skull. "Human behavior is..difficult to understand.." Nunally told her with her usual face expression. The girl closed her eyes for a second and then again looked out of the window. "Observation: The definition of human's morality can easily be interpreted the way people that by the society are considered "evil", think that their actions are "good". Understanding what is good and what is not would help me in the future."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:26 pm

Jazz nodded at this, "Morals change depending on where you are. For the most part, there's this thing called 'The Golden Rule.' It says to treat others as you would like to be treated. So, if you don't want someone taking your things without you letting them then you don't take their things without them letting you. It's... things like that." She said, thinking, watching Nana almost critically. "Do you understand...?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:48 pm

"..as you would like to be treated.." Nana repeated Jasmine's words. She closed her eyes. The clone never thought about herself, about her desires and personal goals. She was created to follow her directives, however, she suddenly became curious about what would her life be without her directives. It was a thought from her brain that very quickly got suppressed by the control unit (her computer).
[S.U-001 was created to obey and follow the orders]
The control unit started analyzing Jasmine's words. It used all the knowledge Nana had gathered.
"I understand." She finally replied as she looked at the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:07 pm

"Do you?" The Gemini asked, watching her all the while, taking note of how her face changed whenever a directive or message appeared to be given. "What is it that you want then, Nana?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:00 pm

"I..." Suddenly Nana's eyes widened, she couldn't answer to her question, it was impossible. She had no desires in her life. No matter how hard the control unit tried to find the answer to the question, it appeared to be impossible.
[Error: Finding the right answer to a question appears to be beyond unit's comprehension]
Nunally suddenly touched her head. Her forehead became very hot. She closed her eyes for a second.
[Rebooting..]
[Reboot complete]

"Information: I was not created to "want" or desire. I exist to follow my directives." The clone replied using her very, very old way of speaking. However, was that really what she, as Nanaly, not as S.U-001, wanted? It didn't matter, right? Or maybe? There was one, really small, well-hidden desire..
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 12:28 pm

"And who gives you those directives, anyway?" She asked, watching her, shifting her postitioning as the weight started to presss circulation out of her previously crossed legs. Had Nunally told them her creator was gone? Jasmine thought so, but she wasn't positive; she could very easily be wrong. "Could someone give you orders, or are they already there?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:17 pm

This time, Nana replied immediately. "My last directive was given about one year ago by my creator, right before his death. According to it, my mission was to reach Death City, find a way to contact the DWMA and find a demon weapon that I would be able to wield. According to it, my "weapon partner" becomes the one who has enough privileges to change my directives." Nana informed Jasmine, slowly returning to the state from before the system reboot. She wasn't moving her body too much during their conversation. "Jasmine, Joseph, you both can give me orders and change my directives."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:20 pm

Jasmine reached a hand out to silence her brother before he could say a word, but she nodded, "Alright then, Nana," the punk girl started, thinking carefully, "Then your directives... you should find something that makes you happy, for one. Additionally... if you wish to pursue life as a meister, then your bond with us would need to strengthen, and we would have to do soul hunts. Are these directives... good, for you?" The woman was clearly nervous about giving the other one orders, realizing that any directive the hybrid was given she was bound to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:37 pm

Nana closed her eyes and started to modify her data to adjust herself to new orders. However, the first part was difficult for her to interpret.
[***]
[Saving changes...]
[...]
[Changes has been saved]
[New directives:]
[1."Find something that makes "Nana" happy"]
[2.""Nana's" bond with the weapons needs to strengthen"]
[3.""Nana" has to do "soul hunts" with the weapons"]

When everything was set Nana slowly opened her eyes and nodded. "Yes, Jasmine. However, I don't understand what do you mean by saying that I should find something that makes me happy. I don't...Know what "happy" means." The clone had really big trouble with defining feelings. Obviously, she never experienced happiness, that's why to follow the new orders she needed to know what it means. But how? If Nana didn't understand feelings then how would she know when she feels happy?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:45 pm

The girl paused, unsure of how to explain, in this instance. When most of her life growing up was a cocktail of pills to achieve normalcy, defining happiness on any scale became a complicated endeavor. After an attempted stutter, Joseph cut her off, raising his hand dismissively. "Nunally, can your systems define 'empathy'?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 2:21 pm

[Searching: "Empathy"]
Her system quickly went trough her whole database to find the definition of this word. Well, apparently there was nothing about empathy on her SSD. "I cannot find the definition of this word in my database, Joseph." The clone replied. "Is there a possibility of learning feelings through experiences?" Nana suddenly asked. It was...unexpected. Even her control unit received an error.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 5:12 pm

"Check your cellular phone mobile-data search function," Joseph said, reminding her that she had remote access to her phone's functions. It wasn't like it bothered him at all; he fronted her bill, paying for unlimited use of data, texting, and calling, as well as allowing the mobile hotspot function. His family practically bled money from their companies, so it was no major thing.

Rolling her eyes, still increasingly irritated by her brother's nonchalance in regards to money, she answered their meister's question. "You can. That's part of how babies learn. They learn how to smile by watching others."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 5:33 pm

At that time Nana didn't have remote access. She had to gain it.
Nunally nodded. "I can learn the definition and then learn by watching others." The clone said. It would probably be the best option. Nana took off the phone from her pocket and looked at it. She made sure it was: turned on, activated mobile data and Bluetooth module. Then she closed her eyes and tried to connect her control unit with the phone.
[New device detected: Sm@rtp|-|0n3]
[Establishing connection...]
[Connected]
[Remote control: acquired]
[Searching: "Empathy"]

And...Finally! Nana learned the definition of empathy. ""Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within the other being's frame of reference" Yes, Nunally quoted the Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:17 pm

ooc: "took the phone out of her pocket" would be more appropriate.

ic:
"...What reference did you use for that?" Jazz asked, staring at her quizzically, her brother seeming smug, following the whole ordeal, even as he pulled into the parking lot for the park.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:43 pm

Ooc: Oh my god! How could I make such miastake. Shame on me >///> I'm sorry

Ic:
"When I got asked wheter my system can define "empathy", I started searching my database for definition of this word. I couldn't find it. However, then I started to search through the internet for the definition of empathy. The first thing I found was a page on a popular website. That website was "Wikipedia"" Nana replied as she looked at the weapon. With the great power of the world wide web she was ablr to learn much faster. She could even learn new languages in minutes!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:45 pm

ooc: You're good. I'm just suggesting :)

ic:

Jasmine offered her a crooked grin, wholly ignoring as Joseph scoffed. "Try a dictionary website, next time. Wiki is one of those sites that anyone can change, and sometimes they do so just to amuse themselves."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 2:02 pm

Nana would never know that there are people like that. She came to a conclusion that it's way better to learn the most important things not from the internet but from her weapons. "Understood. I will never use wikipedia again" She replied. And that's how Nana learned that the internet can be not only be a great source of information but also her worst enemy!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 2:09 pm

Joseph snorted out a laugh this time, as Jazz shook her head and merely accepted Nana's latest conclusion. "I suppose that works..." She said, attention drawing to her twin as he left the car and moved to open the door for their meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 3:00 pm

Nana left the car quickly and looked around. In her head, she still looked for answers to her questions, but even the internet couldn't help her understand everything. She could learn definitions however, she couldn't understand what they really mean without experiencing it. Nana stared into nothingness as she was searching for a way to gain such experiences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next