Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 10:26 am

ooc: "Yes, I can't"?

ic:

Jasmine shrugged innocently, fixing her hair in a new braid before looking at Lily, who seemed unsure of how to respond, still sipping on her last smoothie. The temperature around Jasmine still wasn't exactly normal, but it was nowhere near as bad as it had been before. "Lily, is it?" She asked, tentative, unsure.

The girl looked up, nodding as she lowered the drink, holding it in front of her where her hands would otherwise be clasped. "Lillian Grace Foster," she said, her voice more confident than her appearance. "Joey was calling you 'Jasmine'?"

She nodded, stretching a hand out, watching her all the while, "Jasmine Willow Smith," she said, not missing a beat when she said her adoptive last name. Usually, she'd clarify it, at this moment, but it seemed like such might lead to some of the questions that, quite frankly, no one wanted to answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 10:53 am

ooc: Yes, it's a grammar mistake. I know. Obviously should be "No, I can't" :P My apologies.

ic:

Nana went silent, watching carefully, analyzing their wavelengths. She was ready to step in if something went wrong. Yet, she had a feeling that the two should talk. They needed to get to know each other better. After all, apparently they were sisters. So, after a moment the clone decided to make sure nobody, even Joseph wouldn't interrupt.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 7:34 pm

Lily nodded, accepting this before gesturing to the other girl, "She calls you Jazz? Is that what you prefer?"

Jazz offered an almost curt nod in affirmation, gesturing to Nunally, herself. "Yeah, that's Nana, she's our meister. Joe's the only one that calls me Jasmine."

It seemed almost on cue that Joseph stepped out, then, a representative from the complex behind him. "Nunally, Lily, Jasmine --- we have a tour."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 5:24 am

The meister crossed her arms on her chest, turning to face Joseph and the representative. She was calm and relieved that nothing unexpected happened during the sisters' little chat. Nana smiled and winked at Joe like she wanted to say: "Everything's under control".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 5:28 am

He nearly chuckled at the expression, the sound a ghost of a whisper as he grinned, ever so slightly, at her. "Let's start our tour. We have a lot to do, today." With that, he gestured for his sisters, who finally bothered to look up at him. Nodding, they fell into line with him, an annoying habit that neither of them were proud of, as the rep lead them off to their available apartment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 12:56 pm

Nunally followed the siblings, keeping her distance. After all, she was only their meister, a friend, a classmate. She let them enjoy their tour, while she was enjoying the views of buildings that from her perspective were luxurious. The girl smiled, imagining herself living in such place, of course, she immediately remembered that she lives in an abandoned ruin, which basically means that she's homeless. "Time to find a job..." Nana thought, then she closed one of her eyes, covered it with a hand and turned her cyber lens on to start looking for a job.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 7:50 pm

By now, they were on their third tour and Lily was absolutely sold. A little bit of conversation with Jasmine seemed to turn out a positive result, and Joseph was immediately discussing details with the representative of the complex, making it clear that they needed to move in immediately and that money was literally no object; that tended to happen whenever one was the heir to an arms cooperation. Filling out and signing the paperwork right there, he sent Jasmine over to get Nana's attention, stating that they wanted her opinion for furniture, which is where they were heading next.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:33 am

In the meantime Nana started programming new apps that'd be compatible with her cyber lenses. She needed a nice looking music player and changed the HUD colors to green, also she made it less bright, making it much less visible for other people. The meister kept following her weapons in a complete silence. Of course, Jasmine distracted her and interrupted her work.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 6:50 am

"Shopping time," the girl said tenderly, grinning from ear to ear at her; she made a mental note of which room Nana had hidden away into, opting to let her twin know so that it could be hers.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:55 am

Nunally looked at her. Something was suspicious, yet the clone couldn't guess what it could be. "Hm...At least I can get myself some good headphones..." The meister said, carefully reaching with her fingers into one of her shoes. She pulled out $5 and put the money into one of her pockets. Yes, Nana had no idea what the twins planned "Let's go then! I want to test my new music application! It's GUI looks better than I thought."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:59 am

Jazz laughed at this, leading her back to Joseph, Lily, and the car. Soon enough, they took off, aiming first for a furniture store. "Nunally," Joseph said, looking around idly. Jasmine had wandering off to look for a bed for Lucia, and Lily was busy trying to find a piano. "Do you mind helping me?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:06 am

Nunally's answer was quick "Sure. What do you need?" Nana was looking right into his eyes with a warm smile. The meister slowly approached the weapon, her thoughts filled with happines. Shopping was way more exciting than she thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:10 am

He grinned, holding a hand out instinctively, not wanting to lose track of her, as well. "I have furniture for myself, but I'll need things for Lily, and the third bedroom."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:36 am

Nana shyly grabbed the weapon's hand and spoke: "O-oh? That room? Hmmm, it'd be a perfect guest room, I guess." Her voice was quiet. An unusual wave of happiness shook her soul a bit. It was definitely a nice feeling. The meister giggled feeling a sweet smile across her face. What caused it though? Nunally assumed it was because she felt useful for once and perhaps thanks to Joseph's attitude.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:47 am

"Yes, ma'am." He said, gently leading her along to the bedroom sections. It was strange to him, the variety of options, and they even included pullout beds!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:14 am

"I think that in a guest room, a sofa with a bed would be the best opttion.." Said Nunally carefully analyzing the area. She wanted to find the best furniture for Joseph, to make everything easier for him. She also wanted a praise...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:17 am

"Good idea," he said, guiding her over to that area. "here, you pick. I want to know what kind of style you like. Most of my stuff all looks the same and Lily hates it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:14 pm

Nunally nodded and analyzed the shop's assortment which she downloaded from the web and compared it to what was visible in the area. "Hm... It should match the room's color I guess.." The meister said. If Joseph looked into her eyes, he'd notice various photos displayed directly on one of her lenses. Suddenly she led him in a seemingly random direction, until she stopped in front of a certain couch-bed.
Couch-bed (The one we've chosen lol):
"What about this one? Do you like it?" Asked the clone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:21 pm

He smiled softly. It was small, modest, but would extend out large enough to form a comfortable mattress. "That certainly works." He said, jotting down the ID number in his notebook, which had reappeared from seemingly nowhere. "Still need a dresser, a desk... Something for a TV, I imagine."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:47 pm

"A desk, yes? Then I already have something!" Nunally told him as she grabbed the weapon by the wrist and once again led him in a seemingly random direction. It took them more than she'd planned but they entered a room with a quite large collection of desks. Nana pointed at the closest desk on her left near the entrance to a room from which they'd come. "This one looks nice and it doesn't take too much space... I think its shape might be one of its biggest pros, as a corner desk can help save some space for other furniture." Spoke Nana like a professional shop-assistant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 2:25 pm

His brow raised; she was looking these things up. Of course. He felt stupid for forgetting that; she looked so human that it was easy to forget that not all of her was. "And what kind of technology would /you/ put on it?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 5:09 pm

Nana rubbed her chin for a second. It was a strange question indeed, but an interesting one after all "Well, since I don't need a computer I'd put a radio on it...Also a server..or a hard drive which would work as a cloud, to sort data." Replied Nunally, carefully chosing her words. She even smiled widely while speaking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 5:12 pm

He nodded, considering this. "I'll take you over to the next store after this, then. You'll definitely have a better grasp of that than I will."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 5:21 pm

Nunally nodded in agreement. How innocent and naive she was. "Sure... What else do you need, then?" She asked with curiosity in her voice. That was her nature after all, she was a very curious person.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 6:07 pm

"Well, a dresser, for clothes. Anything else would be your opinion." He shrugged, gesturing widely to the rest of the store, "I can't really ask either of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next