Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 4:03 pm

His free hand flew to his face to cover his mouth, struggling to hide the laugh that followed as he led her with his other hand. "You are clever," he said, shaking his head and pulling her around a corner, "I'll give you that."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 4:21 pm

Nunally smiled even more. "Thank chu.." Murmured the meister as she followed her weapon. slowly. "I remember that...a...year ago I saw a scene from some movie on a TV that was in one hardware store... There was this strong looking guy with a gun. He said "Hasta la vista, baby!" and shot something... Later on, I've learned that the guy was actually a robot or something...so yeah... I thought it was quite fitting." Explained Nana.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 4:37 pm

Joseph quickly managed to get his laughter under wraps, shaking his head before looking back at her again. "You are not all robot." The man corrected her, tone gentle, though his face maintained, largely, its usual harsh and sternness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 4:47 pm

"Technically I'm a cyborg. I'm okay with this." Said Nana shrugging and winked at him with a smile. After a while, she put her free hand into a pocket and got lost in her thoughts. "Oh... I've just realized that I...Uh nevermind. I'll deal with this later" Nana said.
No, no, no! No one can know that I've been wearing the same sweater for almost three years! What the hell was wrong with my A.I?! Buying new clothes at least once a year is a good idea! Uhh... Artificial Intelligence is dumb after all... Thought the meister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 5:09 pm

Honestly, the fact that she didn't think he was aware of that would be borderline comical if he wouldn't have thought it so sad. The twins were more than well aware of the fact that she had minimal clothing, a fact that Lily was already aware she was being recruited to change. He raised a brow at her nonetheless, however, because she hadn't actually voiced her thoughts on the unfinished sentence and he did not want to start an argument over the first couple of statements. "What sort of art do you think would be goo-"

"I'll tell you what!" he heard, suddenly, his much louder twin seeming triumphant as she analyzed a microphone set-up while Lilian stood a few feet off. "Since you'll have your own room, anyway, I'm sure we can talk ol' Joey into getting you a nice set-up where you can play and record music at whi- Joe!" She shouted his name suddenly, clearly just now seeing him.

He'd released Nana's hand just seconds before Jasmine noticed their presence, his hands shoved into his pockets as they usually were, brow cocked up in confusion, his expression saying 'I'm listening,' even though her voice didn't read out a word.

Between them and slightly to the side, Lily was giggling, clearly interested into how this discussion would go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 5:48 pm

Nunally just stared at Joseph, ready to reply to his question, which of course was interrupted by his loud sister. So the meister's attention switched towards Jasmine listening to the conversation with her and Lily. Once the meister released her hand, she crossed her arms over her chest. At first, Nana was surprised, but quite quickly understood that he was probably trying to avoid unusual remarks from Jazz about him being actually a true gentleman.
Nunally had noticed that Jasmine and Lilian were actually getting along quite nicely- it seemed to be a good sign indeed. The hybrid started wondering whether she could disable Ordis' control unit to make him normal. I guess having a sibling is nice... thought Nana.
The clone turned her computer on for a minute or two in order to scan the area to find her "brother"
["Welcome to NANA.os, have a nice day ;*"]
[Scanengine.exe]
[Seartching signal: S.U-002 /F.H-002 BEQ1F PBAGE0Y Ha1g ire.0234/53]
[Searching...]
[...]
[...]
[...]
[Signal source located]

According to Nana's scans Ordis was about two miles away from them, which could mean two things: 1. He was keeping his distance
2. He was looking for Nana
Both were rather disturbing, as Ordis was basically created to destroy Nunally.
The hybrid turned her computer off and switched her attention back to the siblings
["Hasta la vista, baby!"]
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 5:55 pm

Jazz hopped down from the stage that the microphones were set up on, walking over to the pair. "Joe~! I was just talking to Lily about getting a little set up in her room for her to play! What do you think?" She draped her arm over his shoulders, leaning sideways towards him on one foot, tugging him against her so that they were both standing at least a little crooked. She held her other hand out as though she was gesturing towards some big, fake stage, going on a hundred mile an hour rant about their sister becoming some big-shot star. This, of course, sent her blushing and slinking back towards the instruments, hoping to go undetected.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 6:13 pm

Nunally watched the siblings in silence for a moment, hiding her smile behind her hand. Too bad I haven't gotten Ordis' A.I's source core... It'd help me if I ever decided to hack his control unit... Thought the clone. She quickly pushed those thoughts away as she approached the stage slowly.
"Being a musician must be the greatest job in the world" Nana suddenly spoke, apparently to herself. The meister climbed up the stage, to look around. She imagined herself standing in front of a huge crowd with a guitar in her hands.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 6:22 pm

Jasmine's eyes fell on Nana as she moved towards the stage, a gesture that her twin soon mimicked. They both watched her curiously, their faces seeming to mirror each other when she spoke. Brows knitting, Joe looked to Jazz, who had a wide grin on her face, her own eyebrows raised as if to silently nudge him into agreement with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 7:21 pm

Singing or playing in front of a crowd... No! In front of her beloved parents! How exciting, how incredible would it be? Nana wished she was a musician. Singing beautiful songs for her closest friends. The girl's daydreaming was suddenly interrupted when she noticed Jasmine's grin. Nunally looked over at her weapons, a bit confused by their reactions. "Uh... Should I get down?" Asked them the meister who joined her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 7:24 pm

Jazz shook her head, releasing her brother to fold her arms over her chest and step forward. "Oh, no, no," she said, reaching a hand out to gesture for her to continue, "Please, go on."

Behind her, Joe's face had become a mask, hiding the plethora of thoughts obviously whizzing behind his eyes at high speed.

Some distance away, Lily was back at the pianos.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 7:46 pm

Nana seemed even more confused. "W-what? Go on? Eeeh?!" She seemed lost. The meister slowly left the stage, to avoid getting even more confused. "So...uh... what next? " Nana asked, clearly to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 7:54 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes, slouching back and acting like a child that was being dragged off to do something they didn't want to. "Apparently, decorating and whatnot." She pulled a slip of paper out of her pocket, holding it between two fingers and handing it over to Joe, who took it wordlessly. "So, since little miss is..." she paused, looking around and groaning when she realized that Lilian had wandered off, again, already, "....apparently musically inclined, we need to consider instruments and the like. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt-" she said, sticking her tongue out at Joseph's face. He'd begun giving her a scolding look to remind her to stay on topic, "...Joe here says that we need to keep working on the third bedroom and has requested my aid in decorating it. Dunno why, he knows my tastes are widely different from his. Whatever." She hopped forward, standing up on a stool that was not meant for customers, "Onward, we go!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 8:38 pm

Nana's hands dropped when she heard that Joseph asked Jazz for help with decorating the third bedroom "Am I really that bad at decorating?" asked the hybrid, slouching and looking like a sad puppy. On one hand- she could be just acting to turn the situation into a funny one. On the other hand- there was a possibility that Nana was a bit upset that Joseph probably didn't like her taste/didn't believe in her decorating skills.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 8:44 pm

Panic shot across the man's face like lightning, a reality that Jasmine didn't have to see in order to be aware of. Laughing, she waved the comment off, throwing her arm around the girl. "No one said that, Nana, but he's finding himself increasingly out of his element and decided it's chic bonding time. Speaking of, let's go find the little one before she draws a crowd and panics~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 9:02 pm

Nana quickly and suddenly became serious- almost as if she forgot about her "sad puppy" face and acting. "You two can focus on the decorations. I'll find Lilian. After all, I'm the one with Soul Perception." Told them Nunally slowly. "Finding her won't be difficult, she's your sister after all... And I already know her wavelength..." The meister said, her pupils widened as she switched on her Soul Perception.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 9:45 pm

"She's at the pianos," both twins said in sudden, perfect unison, resulting in nearly identical scowls from them both. Dismissing the reactions, Joseph walked past them both, immediately beelining to where he knew his younger sister to be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 2:44 pm

Nana sighed, turning her computer on. I sometimes feel like I'm between a hammer and an anvil... Thought the meister, using her computer to prepare a quick map of the shop. Nunally chose the shortest path to the piano section, clearly trying to ignore her uneasiness. She had her Soul Perception activated, just to help Joseph find his sister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 2:49 pm

The weapon placed his hand on her shoulder, knowing what she was doing, "There's no need," he said, looking at her, "We know where it is. You can give yourself a break." Walking off, he made his way ahead of the girls to find the younger one. Appearing over her shoulder, he watched the girl's fingers dance along the keyes, ivory and black giving way beneath her gentle, precise fingertips.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 3:07 pm

Once again Nana sighed. "I only wanted to help.." She whispered, shutting down her systems. The meister rubbed her eyes, using Soul Perception was still very tiring for her and every use of it was causing her eyes to lose focus for at least a minute. Nunally had probably rejoined the rest as the last one, with her eyes red from rubbing them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 3:17 pm

"He just wants you to not hurt yourself," Jasmine said, her voice somehow soothing despite the energy to it. She had her arm draped over the girl's shoulders, holding her carefully so that she didn't bump into anything while she rubbed her eyes.

Lily was playing the piano, still, either entirely unaware of her brother's presence or so accustomed to it that it mattered not.

ooc:

I know its from twilight but I dead up sleep to this:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 3:41 pm

"But I am not..." Replied Nana quickly and rather quietly. She paused, noticing Joseph and Lilian, who was playing on the piano. Nunally started listening- for some reason she felt that her soul and its wavelength started moving slowly, dancing to the melody of an instrument. The meister smiled slightly, joining her hands behind her back and closing her eyes- enjoying the music
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 4:45 pm

Jasmine, far from accustomed to slower music, set off to go look at band posters while the other two were being 'babysat' by her twin. Joseph seemed not to mind this, remaining ever silent while his sister played, oblivious to Nunally or the apparent effects the sound was having on her soul.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:27 pm

Nunally couldn't stop listening, she was like in a trance- she even started humming the tone Lily was playing. She crossed her arms, enjoying the gig. However, when the meister felt that Jasmine had left the group, she opened her eyes to look around, out of curiosity. I... guess, Jasmine is looking for more decorations or something. Nana thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:35 pm

The woman returned shortly, holding a catalog of various posters. It included everything from print-outs of famous art, to movie posters, to album art, to photographs. She seemed rather proud of herself for having found such, and offered it over to Nana in silence, a large grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next