Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 15th 2017, 7:44 pm

A laugh broke out, soon followed by a hesitant, muffled laugh from Joseph, as well. "You can access recipes online," She said, finally.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 16th 2017, 11:59 am

Nunally crossed her arms on her chest. What was so funny? She didn't know how to cook. Would the recipes really help her? "Fiiineee..." She replied, whining a bit.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 16th 2017, 12:03 pm

"Recipes are cooking instructions," Jasmine clarified, not seeming to understand why she didn't grasp that. "They tell you everything that you need to make the item and how to do it."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 16th 2017, 12:12 pm

"Fine, recipies are instructions. What about the experience though?" Nunally asked. In the meantime, she was searching for some delicious recipes.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 16th 2017, 12:19 pm

Jasmine shrugged, "Baking isn't my forte so much as cooking..." Suddenly, she smirked, making a realization that left her feeling somewhat dumb, "If you really want to learn your way around a kitchen, though, Tony is more than capable..."

Joseph was raising his eyebrow. Part of him felt almost defensive, now, though he knew not why; Tony was harmless, and besides which, had such a fierce loyalty to Jazz that he'd be sure to be extra careful. Besides, there was always Beyril... The idea made him stop short, mentally chastising himself before returning to a more "normal" train of thought.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 16th 2017, 12:40 pm

Nunally looked at both Jasmine and then at Joseph. "Hmm... I guess I still have time to learn everything... After all, there's so much I still must learn. Let's take our time and just have fun today" The meister said with a wide smile. However, she suddenly remembered something. The feast was just a break from the shopping trip! "So... The furniture is ready, we need to visit an electronic store. Hmm, what else?" The girl murmured

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 6:45 am

"Clothes," all three of them said in unison, an occurrence that set them all looking at each other in complete and utter confusion over the whole ordeal.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 11:06 am

Nunally got surprised by their sudden response. "U-Uh... O-Okay... S-Sure?" She replied, slightly confused by their synchronization.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 12:09 pm

ooc: As much as they hate it, Jazz/Joe do the twinning thing. Lily's just very, very used to her brother and gets like this because of that

ic:

"You do not get the choice," Joseph said with a smirk, passing his card to the passing waiter and ignoring the check that was offered. They hadn't seen their actual waitress since the last incident.

Jasmine rolled her eyes; he sounded sinister, "Well, we'll have to figure out your style of clothing." She gestured towards herself: ripped jeans, baggy band tank, hair wrapped up in a strange bun-ponytail combo. She still had a couple of piercings, which she didn't make abundantly obvious; three in one ear, two in the other, with a cuff making up the difference on the right side, left unobscured due to the lack of hair on that side. She screamed punk.

Lily, by contrast, looked like a doll, most of the time. She wore dresses a lot, which Jazz and Nunally would come to learn, with shoes that looked fancy and refined but grossly uncomfortable. Her hair was usually kept down and untouched, and the only jewelry she ever wore was a girly version of the family's old signet ring, made to look like some combination of such and a class ring.

Joseph wore almost the same thing constantly: buttoned shirts, loose ties, dress pants, dress shoes, and his jacket. He managed to marry formal and casual in a way that made it fairly confusing what he was going for, let alone why. When not planning on being some semblance of "casual" --- as that's what he considered this attire --- he was in tailored suits or a school uniform. Technically, he had specific clothes that he set aside to be dirtied, for whenever he worked on his car or any other handiwork, however, no one ever saw him like that.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 1:55 pm

Nunally started carefully analyzing her friends' clothes and their styles. Meanwhile, her computer was searching for other clothing styles. Her brain and her computer were cooperating for once. Joseph's style was the one she liked the most. Jasmine's style was okay but a little too punk for Nunally. Lilian's style was not for Nana. Dresses seemed boring and uncomfortable for her. She started murmuring something really quietly. "I know skirts aren't the best for a mesiter... I don't want my enemies to see my underwear... But I like them sooo muuuch..."- She thought. After a moment of thinking she finally spoke- "Okay, I have an idea for two styles. The first one: Casual and close to my current one. Ties, shirts, jackets or hoodies and pleated skirts... The second one... Well, I think a suit would look good on me..."

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 2:29 pm

Joseph didn't seem to have any argument with either option, pulling his phone out and tapping out a note of her wishes. Jasmine rolled her eyes; as useful as skirts and the like could be for mobility, she wasn't really one for them or dresses. Lily seemed a bit disappointed that she wouldn't be able to help quite as much as she liked, but nodded nonetheless.

"Anything specific for missions?" Joe asked, tapping at the corner of his lip before tapping on the phone screen once more. "You mentioned skirts... those are good for maneuverability, but I wasn't sure if there was something specific that you had in mind..."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 3:06 pm

"Well, for missions... for missions I'll probably go with my casual style, but with trousers instead of skirts... For reasons..." Nunally told Joseph, blushing slightly. The girl didn't want to admit that according to her calculations skirts = exposed underwear = unnecessary embarrassment. "Why... why and when did my thoughts become so perverted... Bad brain, bad! Stop!"- She thought, looking away from self-embarrassment.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 3:23 pm

He raised a brow; he wasn't stupid. "Lily," he said, gesturing to her as they began to get up to head back to the car, Joe's card returned and the tip added. "What do you do when you wear dresses?"

She blinked at him, surprised. "Wh-"

"When fencing," he added; she'd tried lessons before, but was no longer taking any, as of yet, since they'd just moved.

"Oh!" She said, understanding. "Garters and shorts are good options. You wear them under the skirt so that you don't become 'indecent' if it flies up!" The little girl seemed proud at herself.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 3:32 pm

Nunally stood up, listening to them carefully. "Wait! They're right! Why didn't I think about it!"-She thought, with a big urge to facepalm and in the and her hand landed on her forehead. "Well, now I feel stupid. Thanks, Joseph. Thanks, Lily" The girl said with a blush on her cheeks.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 3:41 pm

Joseph chuckled, merely patting her back as he ushered them from the restaurant and back to the car, to go bags in hand. "I'll let Lily handle that side of things, I guess..."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 4:00 pm

Finally, they were back in the car. Nunally started searching the internet, trying to prepare a "shopping list" for herself. She almost immediately added a few things to it: Skirts, shirts, trousers, ties, shoes, socks, underwear and most importantly- Headphones! "Jasmine, will you help me find some good headphones?" Nana suddenly asked her, while still searching for items she could add to her little list.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 7:57 pm

Jasmine's grin was wide; what Nana really needed would have to wait, and she told her as much. "You'll want to wait until we get the electronics to worry about the headphones. If you want good quality then you'll want an electronics store, not a clothing store." Gesturing towards her, she spoke again, "Can you show me what you're looking at on your phone?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 9:25 pm

Nunally pulled her phone out of her pocket. Looking at the bright screen of the device seemed strange. After all, she was using it as a modem for her computer. She quickly transferred all the data Jasmine wanted to see from her computer to the phone and put the device into her hand. "I've just been completing my shopping list. Nothing interesting really. Mostly clothes. You know, I need a jacket, skirts...mostly black... Uhm, shirts. There are a few T-Shirts on the list. One black with Shinigami's mask... Why am I telling you this, you can read it yourself"
Indeed, on Nana's list there were mostly things every normal person needed:
Boots, sneakers. Normal black jacket with a hood. Black jeans, blue jeans. Skirts. Two sweaters. There was also a picture of some red headphones attached to the list. There was also a special kind of a hard drive that can work as a cloud- Nunally probably wanted to use it to store some data outside of her internal database. She also had a few white shirts on the list, a few t-shirts. At least two black ties. She also wanted to buy some black shorts (probably to wear under her skirts during missions) There was also a more... embarrassing section, which of course contained underwears and socks. At the very bottom of the list, there was a photo of a woman in a black unbuttoned suit.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 9:46 pm

Jasmine went through the list easily, thinking where they might need to go for everything. Knowing Joe, he would take her directly to his own tailor for suits --- and she meant suits. If it was something Nana wanted, especially then he would not stop short of perfection.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 9:55 pm

"So yeah, as you can see mostly basic stuff is on my list. Oh, and that last one thing is something I'm still thinking about. I'm not 100% sure whether it will look good on me or not. So yeah...Oh, wait, I might have forgotten to search for some dress... You know, I case I needed one." Nunally told Jasmine, quite excited to finally experience what according to the internet is killing men- Shopping for clothes! "What do you think I should add to my list, by the way?" The girl asked Jasmine, seemingly more and more excited about shopping with each passing second.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 17th 2017, 10:00 pm

She laughed aloud, a sound that was loud enough to startle her siblings in the front. Lily jumped, while Joe's eyes went to the rearview, staring at her indirectly with a raised brow, "The best thing to do is to actually look at the clothes. Feel them for yourself. Try things on!"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 18th 2017, 7:58 am

A big grin appeared on Nana's face "Sure! This sound like fun!" She said enthusiastically. That was going to be a verrry long shopping trip.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 18th 2017, 8:22 am

"We need to make sure we get the electronics, too." Joe said, thinking to himself as he weighed the options back and forth. "Jasmine, can I drop you off so that you can start looking for appliances while we work on shopping?" It would save time, they all knew it, and outside of Nana and Joe, who clearly couldn't be in two places at once, Jasmine was the best option for the job.

She shrugged, accepting this, "I'll help her find more stuff later, I suppose. Lemme know when to tuck and roll."

There was a moment of silence, followed by stuttering, "You're... you're not... you're not jumping out of a moving lambo."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 18th 2017, 8:33 am

"Yeah, don't even think about it!" The meister warned Jasmine, giving her a serious stare. "...unless you have friends in the Shibusen's witch class... No, no, no,you're not jumping out of a moving vehicle!" She added suddenly.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   July 18th 2017, 8:35 am

Jasmine laughed aloud; why could no one take that for the joke it was, ever? "I don't think Aurora is skilled enough to mend that many bones."

Lily shook her head; was this normal, around here?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next