Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 10:47 am

Nunally smiled slightly and shook her head "You're his little sister, after all, Lilian. However, you're not "just like him", trust me." Said the meister quietly, with her eyes closed. Lilian was impressing her. A lot. She seemed very mature. Very smart. The girl decided to change the topic slightly, perhaps to fill Lily with positiveness. "Well, now you're going to live with Joseph... You also have a sister now..." Spoke Nana, pausing after the second sentence to let out a giggle. "...And because I'm your siblings' meister, you'll be seeing me often as well. I hope you don't mind." Added the girl with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 10:51 am

Lily waved a hand at her, seeming to still be taking all of the updates in stride. Honestly, it didn't seem like there was much that could truly get her worrying. She was an easy-going girl, facing none of the extremes that her siblings were known for. "You'll be seeing a lot of me, when you put it that way." She said, grinning as she looked back to the meister, "Who knows, maybe I'll start bugging you when I reach EAT. Guns are useful, but weapons can quickly become worthless when you lack defense."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 11:28 am

Nunally chuckled at Lilian's words. "You don't have to bug me." She replied with a grin. "Let me just do a quick scan of your wavelength, then. I want to make sure we would be able to work together if you wanted." With these words, she activated her Soul Perception and slightly adjusted it with her computer for more precise results. Nana was going to compare her wavelength to hers.
Code:
Soul Perception...
Active.
Synchronizing with Cyberlenses
Complete.
Scanning...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 11:31 am

Lily stayed put as Nunally seemed to be focusing. Thinking to herself, she worked to try to concentrate on her own wavelength, assuming that such was what she had been doing in order to transform. So, she did such, thinking of her weapon form and the energy it gave off. Maybe, she figured, it would help.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 11:46 am

Nunally started humming a tune waiting for the scan to finish. Lilian's attempt to help with the scan, provided more data and made the process faster.

Code:
Scan complete...
Wavelength compatibility: Positive
Shutting down...

Nunally closed her eyes, to deactivate her perception. "Hm... Everything seems fine. If you wanted me as a meister, I'd be able to wield you" Said the girl, opening her eyes. She seemed satisfied.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 12:06 pm

Lily grinned; if there were any rules about where she could and could not transform, she was oblivious to them. "Take off your shoes." She said; she still wasn't aware that, almost as a famly trait, when she spoke anything akin to a command, it held authority in her voice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 12:19 pm

Nunally stared at Lilian in surprise. The authority in the girl's voice seemed strange from the meister's perspective. "B-But Lily, we're in a shop." The girl protested quietly. She imagined that it'd probably be slightly awkward if the old tailor or Joseph showed up in the middle of their test. I think it might be a better idea to do it after we finish shopping, you know?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 12:24 pm

There was a sort of pout that tried to pull at her lips, but she fought it back. "If you want." She looked up. They were still talking? Lily was starting to worry.

Nearby, someone appeared from another area in the back, a man in his mid-forties perhaps, his hair trying to pepper prematurely. He looked to Winifred and Joseph first, then the girls, and smiled. "Are you here with Mr. Foster, ladies?" He inquired, his voice a strange, husky sound that probably hinted at lung problems, possibly a smoker.

Lily studied him; pipe smoker, if anything, somewhere around 46 or 47. He was professional and sincere, but she could certainly see him using the same tactics as her brother when making a selling pitch. "Lilian Foster, to be exact, sir." She gestured to the meister beside her, "And this is Nunally, our meister."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:03 pm

Nunally nodded slowly at the man without a word. The meister looked at him carefully; Smoker, 40-50. Nothing suspicious. Where was Joseph? There was another thing on Nana's mind. "I must really find whether I have copies of those documents in my database... I can't go to the academy to take them from my locker now."- She thought, before leaving the search to her computer.
Code:
Searching...
It would take a long while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:07 pm

Joseph and Winifred were making their way over, now, actually. There was a wide, fake smile on his face, though it appeared genuine. "Have you started showing her fabrics?" He asked his sister, not addressing the man as Winifred was already doing so.

"Mr. Perlak, I see you've met Mr. Foster's guests..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:17 pm

"Well... We were trying to choose something actually. I had a problem with finding something that isn't too elegant and doesn't restrict moves... Perhaps linen? Or wool? I really have no idea. Even the internet couldn't help." Nunally told him slightly embarrassed by her inability to find the right fabric. The meister noted the stranger's surname in case she needed to remember the man.
Code:
Creating a file: Mr.Perlak

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:20 pm

Joseph chuckled, taking Nana's hand and bringing her over to the case. He went over each of the fabrics with her, specifically leaving out the costs --- which weren't posted, anyway --- as he let her feel each one. This left Lily with the employees. She felt a bit strange around the man, probably because she knew the tactics of such businessmen, but she nonetheless found herself talking numbers and business smarts. She was her parent's, and Joe's, prodigy; she could keep up better than most interns.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:31 pm

Nunally waved her arm, giving Lilian a sign to follow them. She didn't want to leave the girl alone. It took them a while, but Nana had still troubles with finding the right one. However, somehow she found something that looked "casual" enough. "Hm...This one feels nice... But I can't find any description so I don't know this is..." The meister explained. "Hey, Joseph... Lilian wants to join the team." Nana told him suddenly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:35 pm

Lily wasn't even paying attention; she was still talking business and numbers with the two.

Joseph gave her a confused look, his thoughts interrupted by her statement, "She's barely enrolled, yet.."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:42 pm

Nunally shrugged. "Yeah. She's not even in NOT. I don't mind though; Your sister is adorable." Replied the meister, crossing her arms over her chest. "Ah...There's also one thing... Do you think I can officially start using my creator's surname?" She asked him her voice was filled with doubt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:53 pm

Joseph frowned; he was fine with Lily joining them, but this latest question certainly seemed more pressing, "I don't see why not." He said, "He would be the closest thing to a father for you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:01 pm

Nunally nodded and sighed with relief. "Alright. Thanks." She replied. Seemingly her question was trivial, but the answer really helped Nana with her uncertainty. She once again checked the fabric she had chosen, to confirm her choice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:14 pm

Joseph didn't need to jot down the name; he had it memorized the second it had begun to hold her focus. Still, he had to finish out the order form. "Do you want any other colors?" He asked. Honestly, he wanted to get her at least three.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:25 pm

"Hm... What about... Black, Navy blue and... or grey?" Nunally replied almost immediately just as if she had read in his mind. Meanwhile, her computer was still collecting everything connected to the documents she wanted to read and everything her creator might have left in her database. It was a low priority process, thus the low searching speed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:46 pm

"The same material?" He inquired, filling out the necessary information on the clipboard he'd been given.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:48 pm

"Mhm. Yes." Nunally replied after a moment of thinking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:54 pm

He nodded, finishing the work and making his way back to the other group, hand reaching out to hold Nana's hand. Once there, they'd notice that Lily seemed very proud of himself, Winifred was confused, and the owner was immensely baffled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:02 pm

Nunally let Joseph hold her hand; It was a bit strange, but she got used to it. She quickly noticed the faces of the three and with her brows narrowed, she started wondering what might have happened. "Lily, what did you do?" Thought the meister, slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:19 pm

Looking up, Lily beamed at her brother, "There was a deficit in the equations they use to calculate cost effectiveness. I corrected his issue. It should increase profits by up to fourteen percent." There was nothing near her, but the man was holding a tablet, staring at the newly corrected figures. She'd not taken a single glance at it, herself.

Joseph snorted in his laughter, shaking his head in his amusement. "This is why father likes you in the room when he's bidding on stocks."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:27 pm

Nunally joined Joseph in the laughter and shook her head. "Great job, Lilian!" The meister told her, clearly proud of the girl. "She's such a perfect little angel!"- She thought, feeling strangely proud of Lily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 23 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next