Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2016, 12:00 am

Ace didn't say anything. Instead, his gaze remained locked on far end of the yard, almost as though he was yearning for something to happen. Of course, he didn't know what it was, just that there was something there, dancing in his mind. "I've no female clothing for you here. I assume that you packed your own informal attire, however I've no gowns or dresses in the event that we see a special occasion."

He paused halfway between Rin and the door on the other end of the ballroom, then turned his head towards her. "If you don't already have any, I recommend something black. But not frou-frou. Subtle suits you very well. Perhaps an Egyptian style." After that, Ace was gone, making good pace to find his way to his room, where his only fine suit was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2016, 5:28 pm

Rin had no intentions to, as of just yet, reside within the mansion's walls; there was cleaning to be done, repairs to be made, and left unattended, it was immensely likely that the furniture was literally rotting, or at least moth-ridden. She offered a tender smile as he walked away, however, nodding though he did not see. Adjusting her bandages subconsciously, tightening where movement had loosened them. Her eyes scanned the untouched walls as she pulled out a phone, hidden beneath the bandage folds at her hip. Walking in the opposite direction, she started sending out emails and notifications, using the connections she'd established in order to begin work on the DC Estate restoration. Soon enough, the phone was to her ear, her bankers at the other end of the line as she began her verbal orders and instructions. Idly, her fingers ran along the molding between the upper and lower walls, brushing back dust and revealing the long-abandoned structure beneath. One way or another, this place would come to life again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time winter came, however dull a Nevada winter happened to be, the basic entrails of the estate had been returned to their proper place and were once again functional. Much of the internal plumbing and electrical had needed to be updated, with a back-up generator installed, as well as new central heating and air conditioning. With the walls and windows repaired and replaced, Rin had begun slowly moving into one of the spare bedrooms; it had taken a full week for her to not only get rid or or renovate the old furniture, in addition to replacing what was removed. Even then, she could randomly be heard complaining about not being able to find drapes or curtains that matched the bed set that she had chosen and very specifically refused to be rid of. Everything else matched, she claimed, so why was it so difficult to match the windows? So long as it wasn't spoken of, she appeared to have, mostly, calmed down from such, searching silently for the final tie-in piece.

Today was the thirteenth of November, and Rin's possessions had slowly begun to fill the room, though the clothes were a hit-or-miss jumble between the wardrobe, the closet, and the loft she still temporarily rented. It would be the first night that she spent in the mansion since they were children, though it wasn't necessarily obvious to tell. One aisle had already been moved into the mansion, her painter's stool facing both it and the window as her brush gently flowed across the canvas. Painting had always been a cherished hobby of hers, though the calligraphy medium she had taken up was a recent preference, and one that she seemed keen on keeping. Smaller canvases lay across her bed, drying in the heat and rays of the Nevada sun, a small, table-set fan oscillating over them to help aid the process. It had been a while, now, since she had heard from Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 5:59 am

"No, the piano can't be in the dining hall," Ace directed. There were still workers buzzing about, operating on whatever needed to be done. It was only November, but there was still quite a bit that needed to be done. Sure, they had funds at their disposal now, which meant plenty of labor, but given the state that the manor was in beforehand, it wasn't an easy fix. "You'll have to corner it in the living room. The ballroom is too crowded already, so it'll simply have to remain a showpiece." The young master sighed, not wanting to be under such stress. Knowing that his home would finally be restored was nice, however having to control the whole project and manage everything wasn't something he enjoyed. At least he looked good doing it.

After sliding into the exquisite attire that he had shunned for so long, he had a hard time taking them off. It reminded him of the life he used to have. The life he could still have. Sleek white folded over his body, swaying in a grandeur at his ankles, and tapering off with a golden fringe. Black cuffs made the borderline between the white jacket and gloves. A striking violet fit snugly around his torso; a vest over another layer of white. The button-up shirt's collar poked over the vest like a rabbit from its hole, with a black tongue slipping back underneath. A golden buckle shone from beneath the vest, making for a pleasing gate from the dark vest to the bright, white pants. Their material soft and smooth, reflecting against the tough and shiny black leather that their hems dangled above so sternly. The entire piece was tied off by a small amethyst covering the knot of the black tie. Although difficult to see, the Toromaki crest was ALWAYS mirrored in its sheen.

"Do you like it?" He'd evaded his duties for the time being, taking a much-needed break. Of course, what better distraction than a woman. "They finally finished the tailoring. I think I had almost forgotten how it felt to have my own look. Honestly..." Ace approached his cousin. "I can't hardly see myself wearing anything else, now." His hair had grown long since when he'd first joined the DWMA. The most of it was held up into one wild strand under a ponytail. Anything else remained as bangs. It was a refined, yet daring look. One that suited the boy all too well. At least, it suited him better than unkempt hair, a dirty T-shirt, and torn jeans.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 11:01 am

She glanced back at him, hair knotted into a messy, attractive bun at the back of her head, keeping the ends away from the paint of her works. Smiling softly, her eyes scanned him over: once, twice, then once more, again. Pearly white teeth shone beneath the length of her smile as it widened for him, the expression meeting and surpassing her eyes. "You look like a Toromaki again," she noted, nodding in agreement, setting her brush aside with her paints. Spinning in her seat, she sat with her hands folded in her lap, back so straight one might think that it was tied to a board, though the position came naturally to her. From the back, it couldn't really be seen what it was that she had been wearing, but it was much more obvious, now that she was facing him.

Among the many soul techniques she had learned was how to make material in the same fashion as her bandages. Rin had not yet mastered the process, at least not for foreign materials, but she had made significant headway. Tights adorned her legs, the silvery, translucent hues seeming as otherwordly as her bandages themselves. She had learned fairly quickly that the thinner the material, the easier it was to work with, just the harder to reinforce. A side-hiked, grey skirt wrapped about her legs, attached to the black dress it was a part of. A gold waist belt pulled it in at her middle, adding the illusion that she had more of a figure than she actually possessed. The top hugged her body wonderfully, however, the triangular cut-out at her upper chest adding an elegance to the attire, her arms adorned in the sheer, black sleeves. It seemed to be that anything even semi-transparent on her had been reinforced by her soul abilities, but beneath the dress itself, her bandages remained, leaving only her neck and the cut-out exposed. This attire was new of her, since arriving in Death City, as she still typically remained in just her bandages, on the off-chance that something happened. Being relatively counted as the maiden of the estate, however, she had slowly begun wearing more formal, or at least casually formal, attire around the workers, in part because she didn't like to be seen as indecent around those she employed.

"Are the workers keeping you busy, Master Toromaki?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 7:59 pm

The usual sigh escaped his lips, and he waved a hand dismissively. You can make glass up to look like a diamond, but it's always going to be a little rough around the edges. "This is definitely a lot more work than I'm used to. It really is coming along nicely though." There was a little bit of tension in his voice, before he adjusted his collar. "And how are you, My Lady?"

Ace bowed nobly, then neared Rin. "I see you've made use of your spare time." He made note of all the paintings laying around, evaluating them on occasion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 8:07 pm

Rin smiled openly at him, offering an almost dainty shrug in response, "There's inspiration in a good mood. Being back here, especially as it is coming back to life, certainly brings on such a thing." The meister rose at this, habitually smoothing the dress' skirt around her legs before moving towards the bed, looking at the drying paintings happily. Her art certainly spoke of her character, from a self portrait she'd made early in the morning to the majority of the others, dominated by calligraphy. A lotus floating atop a pond held text of serenity and peace, things that she associated with the topics; a simple crane expressed her views on an 'unassuming but deadly' martial opponent; another had the names of several Toromaki members, printed together to form the family crest itself. Not all of them were so complex, but those were the ones that nonetheless stood out. At her easel, another portrait was forming, though it chiefly only held the outline.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2016, 5:44 am

Rin's presence was an inviting thing for Ace. "So," he stood before her, still in an unrelaxed state. The actual assumption of the noble class was still something foreign to Ace, but he wasn't openly complaining, so it must not have been that bad. "Have you decided on whether you're assuming the position of head of the Death City Family Branch?"

It was true that Rin was from the Washington Branch, however she was a student of the DWMA now, and the Death City Branch was strongly lacking of female members. Or.... any members for that matter. That wasn't what Ace cared about though. What it really came down to, for him, was whether Rin was sticking around or not. She was a source of comfort for Ace; an alien, but welcome thing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2016, 6:01 am

There was a pause before she spoke, though not one of hesitation, but rather contemplation. If she took over, especially as a woman, she would become the head of the household. Such could always be undone at a later date, should it need to be, or should Ace ever marry, in which case his spouse would be the rightful Mistress. It would be a simple enough solution, and she had every right to do so, as a Toromaki woman of age, even if modern society claimed her to still be a minor. Before long, she nodded, thinking things over even still. Perhaps she was only living in the city for the time being, but she was living here, and in the mansion before long, as well. It was the most logical course of action, and would help to aid the Death City Branch in returning to its place amongst the Clan's ranks. "I think I might." She affirmed, glancing around the room, scowl for a flash of a moment at the bare window before returning her focus to him. "I will be here a while. It would be the most reasonable thing to do." Her amethyst orbs sparkled almost mischievously at him, a seeming, silent tease that seemed to ask him if he had been nervous that she might not stick around. Slowly, the slightest smirk teased at the corner of her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2016, 5:29 pm

A moment of relief gave way for another well-trained bow. Ace's gratitude for her decision was not apparent, as he did his best to hide such a childish thing, but grateful he was nonetheless. "Of course, my lady." Rin was, by every all means, his superior now. She held her title as the mistress of the house, she was a pure blood, and she was a lady of the family. It would now be Ace's responsibility to care for and look after her, to ensure that all of her needs were met, and that she remained healthy and positive. Of course, even with such a noble task, Ace was susceptible to his younger cousin's charms. She had seen right through his bold facade, and he couldn't keep the color from manifesting on his otherwise-pale face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 5:56 pm

Her lip pulled further as she watched him, eyes scanning over his face blatantly. "Red looks rather good on you, Master Ace." Rin's tone had remained teasing as she made her way about the room standing dried canvases against the wall, idling before she would need to return to the main areas of the house to check up on the repairs and renovations. "Perhaps you should wear it more often?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 6:15 pm

The color invading Ace's skin grew, being teased by a girl he was attracted to was something new for him. Hell, being attracted to someone was something new for him. Of course, he wasn't simply going to let this get the best of him. The Weapon tossed his head to the side, avoiding eye contact with Rin. "I'm just embarrassed at the thought of taking commands from someone, that's all." His scowl was softer than normal. It was obvious that he was having issues appearing genuine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 6:19 pm

She turned her head to look at him, pausing for a moment before turning the rest of herself around. Delicate arms folded across her chest, her eyebrow cocked as she watched him, prepared to call him out on his lies as she saw them. Being her, she saw them all. "You know, if you had anything worth betting that I couldn't simply attain myself, I could destroy you in a poker match." There was a challenge to those words, a 'Do you dare try~?' hidden amongst the subtext. This little game was quickly growing amusing, catching the usually grouchy, now noble Ace in little snares of embarrassment without him even realizing the traps he was falling into.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 6:26 pm

A challenge? Ace's ear twitched at the sound of those words. Hardly ever did Ace actually engage in games of luck, but the times he did, he always came out on top. Even if odds were stacked against him, he could come up with some way to weasel out of a loss. "I have my dignity." He said, turning to face her. There was a slight fire in his eyes. Sure, he preferred strategy games, like Shogi and Chess, but he wasn't going to back down over a game of chance either. Of course, Ace knew Rin would understand what he was getting at. If he didn't have anything to bet, then conventional poker wouldn't do. Strip poker, however....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 6:43 pm

"Do you?" She inquired, voice as noble and professional as ever, but tinged with the barest edge of a taunt. Rin would not call him out directly, but it was more than a little amusing to tease him in indirect, often subtle ways. This attempt would be blatant, she knew, but it would be fun to test him in a game of wits and lies, testing to see whom could come out on top over the other. A slow smirk tried to appear, gone in the same flash that it materialized in.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 7:02 pm

Ace's eyes narrowed immediately, biting his lip against the blow to his pride. He abruptly took off, heading out the door and into the hallway, addressing Rin on his way out. "Meet me in the Master's Chambers." With that, he was gone, off to collect the only deck of cards he had in this place. You can make glass up to look like a diamond, but it's always going to crack in the heat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 7:15 pm

The smirk appeared in his absence, though she found herself ducking her chin just slightly as a blush spread across her own features. Hand going up to cover her mouth as her expression became flustered, she merely whispered an accepting, "Yes, master." Saying nothing more, as no one was around to hear her to begin with, she packed away her paints and brushes, leaving them out to soak so that they would not dry and clump. Within minutes, she was back wandering through the corridors, operating on memory to find the room in question. Easing her way inside, she found her eyes exploring the renewed craftsmanship, casually observing the changes Ace had enacted, as he had taken over the room his parents once possessed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 7:30 pm

Soon after, Ace entered the same room. His attire matched the elaborate design well. Grand, wooden double doors now blocked the exit of the room. A large, king-size bed, complete with a gothic frame and canopy sat at the room's absolute center, elevated slightly by a few small steps. Cabinets and a wardrobe kissed the walls on either side. All of it illuminated magnificently by a golden chandelier. Ace produced a small deck of cards from his jacket, and pulled two chairs into the room from the hallway. One a lavish, maroon colored felt, the other a royal violet. He placed himself in the maroon and began shuffling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 7:38 pm

She took to the violet one as if she belonged there, crossing one knee over the other, her posture elegant as ever as she patiently awaited the dealer. Though she was in no way a perfect gambler, she could hold her own it is as easily as a lady at court, faking her way through even if she lacked the skills of the game itself. To some, even the room itself when appear intimidating, so vast, so beyond her being that one could get lost in it. Rin, however, noble and heiress as she was, was unphased; no, that was wrong. The meister was at home in this environment, certainly more in her element than the person that had, in fact, lived here for his whole life. Silently, she waited, watching his hands shuffle the cards, seeming to analyze the way his fingers danced and moved.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ace smiles faintly at his hand, then looks up at Rin. "I check."
Rin's expression doesn't really appear to change from how she started, glancing at her hand before laying it face down against her thigh. Her fingers tap against them, mimicking his call.
Ace checks his hand briefly
Ace: "I'm not discarding anything."
Rin pulls out two of her cards, passing them over. "Redraw."
Ace takes the cards and deals two back
Ace: "Check."
Rin glances at the new cards, setting them with her others, and checks as well.
Ace lays out his hand, two sixes, two eights, and an Ace of Spades
Ace smiles as he sees Rin's 7, 8, 9, and pair of 10's
Rin looks up at him, eyes shining slightly, though she doesn't say a word, waiting.
Ace waits quietly for Rin to take off a piece
Rin she smirks quietly, reaching behind her to unclip the belt, letting it drop to the back of the chairs, slowly sliding to the floor with a clink. When she does so, the top of her outfit bellows slightly, fanning out below her breasts. "One down," she admits.
Ace smiles "Don't act like it's gonna be the last."
Rin her brow raises, and she leans forward slightly, "Don't pretend I'll be alone."
Ace deals the next hand
Ace: "I raise. Two pieces."
Rin: "Call."
Ace loses two cards
Rin loses three cards
Ace: "Alright, let's make it three."
Rin passes her cards over, eyes meeting his levelly, not betraying a thing. "Fold."
Ace grins and reveals an Ace of clubs, King of Hearts, King of Diamonds, Queen of Clubs, and a Jack of Diamonds
Her eyes narrow slightly, smirking slightly, adjusting to his game. "I stand corrected on that poker face."
Ace: "So, that's two more pieces, Lady Rin."
Rin rolls her eyes dramatically, all show, before slowly moving to unclip her necklace, setting it beside her carefully. Wordlessly, she removes the top portion of her dress, arms sliding out of the sheer sleeves with little give, slowly revealing the bandages beneath.
"How indecent," he teases. "A lady trying to conceal her figure? Though you'll have to tighten those bandages up a little more if you really want to hold them back."
Ace begins dealing again.
Rin glances at her cards, immediately setting them back on her leg and looking up at him, long lashes parting to reveal her amethyst orbs. "I'll take that bet, now. Raise to three."
Ace smirks, and callss.
Rin raises a brow slightly, but says nothing, handing over two cards.
Ace throws out a 9 of hearts and a ten of diamonds; Ace looks at his new hand and checks
Rin checks as well, fingers tapping against her thigh.
Ace reveals a four of spades, a five of hearts, a five of clubs, a seven of spades, and an Ace of hearts
Ace: "Perhaps bluffing just isn't your strong suit."
Rin shrugs, "Perhaps I want to lose."
Ace blushes, shakes his head a bit, then deals again.
Rin pulls her feet from her shoes, pushing them under the chair before easing her leggings off, folding them and setting them aside. Standing, she shimmies out of her skirt as well, folding it and setting it in her growing pile. Sitting down, she reaches for her hand, brow raised.
Ace looks a bit indifferent at the fact that Rin is, virtually, fully clothed; Ace checks.
Rin does the same.
Ace discards a card; Ace smiles "I raise. Two pieces."
Rin passes hers over, "I'm not a fool."
Ace reveals a three of diamonds, a four of diamonds, a five of spades, a six of hearts
Ace and theeeeeeeeen
Ace: a nine of spades
Ace: "Shouldn't count yourself out, but.... based on evidence I can't agree with that statement."
Ace chuckles.
Rin: "I didn't say I was good," she asserted, shrugging.
Ace imitates her voice
Ace: "I could destroy you in a poker match."
Rin: "That was under the assumption," she began, leaning forward, eyes locked on his own, "That your poker face remained as... ​shitty​ in-game as it is when I'm calling you out, ​Master.​"
Ace blushes nervously a bit
Ace: "Whatever, you still have to strip."
Rin stands, stepping over to him and bending at the waist to lean in towards his face, arms folding behind her back. "Like that. Where's your poker face, now?" As the sentence fell from her lips, the bandages began to glow, slowly stretching, loosening on her form before unraveling, bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 9:59 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace blushed madly, getting rather small in his chair as he tried to shrink away from Rin, who was now leaning over him, eyes only inches from his. He had stripped her entirely, not losing a single piece of clothing. Even his ponytail remained in tact. But now, as her bandages slowly slipped away from her dainty figure, Ace was unsure as to whether this challenge was a good idea. 'Maybe I want to lose.' Her words echoed in his head, as he restricted his movement. It was his own damned fault that he was shut in this room with her now, but he couldn't just let her mock him the way she did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 10:13 pm

As the last of her bandages fell into the spooling pile at their feet, his saving grace was her remaining, solitaire article of clothing: a pair of silver, laced panties. Body almost entirely revealed, it became even more apparent why it was that she was considered the perfect one amongst the family. Her pale skin was even across her body, not a scar or blemish to be find, despite her upbringing of training. Now revealed, it was easy to see that her exposed abdomen was toned, muscular enough to make her strength apparent without seeming overdone. Her limbs seemed long for the thinness of her figure, with her lower limbs staying true to the "legs for days" description so common in literature. She was both delicate and fierce, powerful and regal. Rin seemed relatively unphased by her nudity, especially before someone she was so comfortable with, and especially when that person was a fellow Toromaki. Grinning at him slowly, she leaned closer, pressing her forehead against his, long lashes barely brushing the tips of his own. "Cat got your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 10:55 pm

Ace's heart throbbed. He could feel the pounding sensation in his chest rising up to his throat. It felt as though he might choke on his own blood, but some miraculous force kept it all in his veins, and out of his throat. Rin was wearing what might as well have been nothing, and the warmth of her body was practically seeping through his clothing. Her eyes locked with his, almost entwining together like an amber sun, and crystal moon. Her eyelashes flirted with his, inviting him to test his own courage; to see how bold he could be against his own flesh and blood. Was he shameless? Did he care what was expected of him under human standards? Of course he didn't care. But was it his place to lay hands on this beautiful creature? She kept calling him "master" in a teasing sense, but the truth was, he was practically her servant.

Rin's not the shy little girl she used to be.... Ace's eyes quivered in silence, as his head began to turn ever so slightly, hands still restrained to the chair through sheer willpower.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 11:01 pm

The young woman, the Head Mistress of the house and now lady of this branch, looked at him both as an equal and not. It felt, in many ways, that she had bested him, though her childhood admiration of him still held a firm grip on her, memories leaking through her heart and binding it in place despite her elevated station. There was no shame to be found in a woman aware of and comfortable in her own skin, no fear to be found when she trusted someone with more than her life, had always trusted the man before her to safeguard her heart. Even now, exposed and vulnerable with neither weapon nor armor, she felt both powerful and safe, at home even though she was so thoroughly out of place. Her eyes fought to keep theirs locked together, moving closer to press her nose to his as well.

"Are you scared, Ace?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 11:24 pm

The form of Ace's evanescent eyes steadied and solidified, becoming more real than they ever were. Rin was something familiar and something new to him all at the same time. He felt so comfortable around her. As though he could be happy near her, and not have to worry about his fragile mind being torn apart. Yet even so, she did frighten him in a way. She could find her way around his guard, step within his reach, and be near his most vulnerable places. Not only could Rin completely remove his clothing without any opposition, but she could remove every wall of security as well.

"No, My Lady. But I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 3:34 am

She knelt at this, keeping her head as in-place as she could while moving to situate herself on her knees in front of him. To move away now would break the trance, would all but force him to look at her, and she'd much rather him be more comfortable than less. Reaching up, she tenderly placed a hand on the side of his face, feeling the heat of it, the tension in his body palpable, especially this close. In many ways, it felt like a dance, a balancing act, a study of trust and will. Amethyst and amber held each other strongly, and she found herself fascinated in wonder at what could be trapped within the resin. This man was nothing, to her, like the voices she'd found throughout the city had said. What could make Ace Toromaki afraid? Her voice was a whisper when she asked him exactly that, her lips a mere breath apart from his.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:07 am

Ace could hardly contain himself at this moment. The thundercloud that was Kremlin's, the Grand Lightning's, pupil was rumbling, ready for a storm. Amber, the eternal substance; that which held centuries of knowledge within. Those strong pieces shrank beneath the gates that they hid behind, calculative like the eyes of hunter, analyzing his prey. They wanted so badly to avert and set their gaze upon the tender hand that caressed the rosy-pale bed they lay in, but they did not. Instead they stayed locked on the entrancing gaze of their rival's. A magnificent twin-vortex like a stunning aurora, promised a world of awe and fantasy. Strong, and controlling, yet gentle, and generous. "Feeling." He answered her, a single spark of electricity buzzing at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)   Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aces & Queens (Private; Ace & I, PM to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next