Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:26 am

Claire was gently throwing a ball with Lucia, clapping and giggling every time the young girl caught the inflatable ball. She paused when she heard Jazz coming down the stairs, leaning back and looking at her with a smile, calmed down from their previous conversation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:18 pm

Never one to wear a proper shirt, Jasmine reappeared in a galaxy print croptop and distressed jeans. A plain black beanie sat on her head, high top sneakers on her feet, and an array of jewelry that signified she was planning for it to be an all-day trip, rather then a quick shopping fiasco. "Do you need a shower or anything, Angel?" She asked, realizing that the airplane trip was probably something she might want to wash away, if only physically; that said nothing of the actual hunt.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:23 pm

Claire paused for a moment, then shook her head, a lopsided smile pulling at her lips. "I'm worried if I get to comfortable my jetlag my catch up with me..." She said, standing up and lifting Lucia off the ground, the young girl giggling and reaching towards her mama.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:26 pm

Jasmine nodded, accepting this as she leaned against the bar-top counter outside of the kitchen, "You should check on her, then. Her hair has been unruly, and I had to stick an old hat on it to flatten it out, earlier." Though it seemed like she was suggesting a chore, she knew full well that the little girl wanted every second of time with her mother, and at this point, wasn't going to let Papa so much as hold her, yet.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:29 pm

Claire chuckled softly, running a hand through her daughter's hair. "I know just how to get your hair in order." She said, kissing Lucia's forehead before heading upstairs. "We'll be a bit." She said, intending on giving the small girl a quick bath, or as quick a bath as she could with a toddler.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:53 pm

Jazz nodded, working to tidy the downstairs back up while she waited. When they still weren't back after this, she went looking for the stroller, going ahead and setting it up, stocking the basket with snacks and other necessities.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:57 pm

Claire came down around 20 minutes later, carrying Lucia in her arms. She had taken the opportunity of being upstairs to snatch one of Jazz's beanies, using it to hide her somewhat greasy hair from sight.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:02 pm

ooc: Took over what beanie she has haha

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 Bonnet-Butterfly-Beanie-font-b-Hats-b-font-Women-s-Vogue-Skullies-Turban-Cap-Women-Winter

ic:

Jasmine smirked at her crookedly, noting that she still did not actually 100% own any of her own clothing. "Having fun, there?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:11 pm

"Maybe a little~" Claire said in return, setting Lucia down in the stroller and strapping her in carefully. "Are you ready to go?" She asked her daughter, who giggled and reached up for the both of them. "Go! Go!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:15 pm

Jasmine grinned back at her, trying to remember the sign for such, before showing it to Lucia. She pressed a finger to her own lips to show for the girl to be silent and watch, before repeating the sign until the girl mimicked it. "Go," Jazz repeated verbally, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:21 pm

Claire smiled as she watched Jazz and Lucia, slowly moving behind the stroller. She waited for Jazz to get out of the way, before giving it a small push over the doorframe and outside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:23 pm

Jasmine followed along behind her, humming to herself as she did so, yawning softly. "How was the trip?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:35 pm

"Long..." She said after a few moments. "Justice got hurt... It was a mess out there, Jazz..." She said softly, her tone fearful.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:37 pm

"Shhhh," Jazz said, moving closer and rubbing her shoulders, "We'll talk about it tonight." She said, tone gentle, but message clear: away from Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:53 pm

Claire gave a small nod, reaching a hand up and catching one of Jazz's. "I love you..." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 2:02 pm

"Most," Jazz teased, nuzzling against the other woman. "C'mon, now, cheer up, buttercup."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 2:27 pm

"Second most..." Claire said, taking a turn to walk through a park, given that it was a beautiful day out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 2:59 pm

"Close enough," she said, shrugging as she tilted her head back towards the sky, arm still draped across the other woman's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3