Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Boulevard of Broken Dreams   Boulevard of Broken Dreams I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 4:31 pm

Note: This thread takes place shortly after the events of "Rainy Day Runaway"

Astryd trudged down the bright and cheery streets of Death City, her mood a dark contrast to those around her. Looking up, the girl saw the large library she had been looking for. After she had been injected with black blood and forced to eat an innocent soul by the candy clown named Zera, her overall mood had been downcast.

The newly dark weapon didn't know much about what she could do now, and so she figured that the best way to find out was go to the library and research. She had vowed to run away from Death City and never come back, but after her little torture session with a Kishin egg and the clown Astryd had decided that this was the best way to stay protected from whatever was outside that could cause her harm.

Turning her walkman on and putting headphones in, Astryd strolled into the library. Looking for the section on dark weapons, she started to hum along to the song. She was being stared at, but Astryd couldn't care less. Since her corruption, Astryd had noticed that she stopped being as self conscious as she used to be, but she was still shy. Taking a few books off the shelves around her, Astryd plopped down in a comfortable armchair and started to read as music blared in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams   Boulevard of Broken Dreams I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 7:51 pm

"So, what, exactly is this new and unique thing we're doing?" Chase whispered to his friend, Jax who had been quietly reading the whole time. Jax sighed very lightly, trying to stop getting so annoyed as quickly. "It's called studying, Chase."
"Why do you even have to study? Aren't you a like, a certified genius?"
"And I love getting smarter. So, if you would please, shut up." Chase grumbled a little bit as he put his chin on the table and looked around at everybody else in the library. Chase then turned his arm into a baton and started to balance pennies on it, practicing his, balance he guessed. He then started to hear pretty loud humming, so he looked up to see some chick looking through books. Chase squinted his and looked over to Jax, who was obviously trying his best no to get annoyed, which, made Chase want to see him annoyed. By the time she sat down, Jax turned around in his chair and threw a penny at her leg to get her attention, simply saying, "Can you not?" And ended it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams   Boulevard of Broken Dreams I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2016, 8:05 pm

When the penny hit her leg, Astryd glanced over at Jax and slipped her headphones down to rest around her neck. Hitting pause, she surveyed the pair. "I could not, but then I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my reading." She said softly. Her grey eyes that once used to be full of life scanned Jax's body, and then her eyes slipped over to Chase.

"He doesn't look like he likes it much in here. Why don't you check some books out and leave, or give your weapon a longer chain." Astryd suggested. She was trying her best to sound friendly, but for some reason she couldn't bring any hint of emotion to her voice.

"I only work well with music, and if you have a problem with that feel free to take it up with me." Astryd was clearly unaware that she had been humming along to her music. The dark weapon turned back to her book and began to read again, a free hand slipping her headphones over her ears again.

Then, Astryd's beloved walkman slipped out of her hand and hit the ground. Cursing, the teenager picked up the battered music player and held it close to her body. Cursing was also uncharacteristic of Astryd before she had been tortured, but with her short imprisonment came the knowledge of words and terms that she never wanted to know and they slipped out ever so often.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams   Boulevard of Broken Dreams I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 2:51 pm

ooc: ,_,
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams   Boulevard of Broken Dreams I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 10:06 pm

Chase touched his chest in surprise. "Ow." Jax waved his hand to shut Chase up before taking yet another penny and throwing flicking it at her leg. He waited for her to take her headphones off again to once again confront her. "Well, I'm taking it up with you. Just, stop the humming and we won't have a problem. Good?" Chase also chipped in with "And I am also book smart, thank you very much!" He kind of whispered yelled. Jax once again waved him off. "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams   Boulevard of Broken Dreams I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 9:52 pm

"I'm humming?" Astryd started to say before realizing that she was indeed. "Uh, my apologies. I didn't realize.. I do that a lot, I mean.. get caught up in a song and stuff," she started to stammer a little bit. Sure, some of her overall shy qualities had been removed, but the newly dark weapon was still shy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams   Boulevard of Broken Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Page 1 of 1