Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:54 pm

"I tried, but it didn't do anything." Takumi replied, as he followed Rin to the wall and transformed again, in front of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:22 pm

Rin took the brush easily, thinking through any ideas she had. Other than attacks that placed barbs and the like on the field, she came away with few ideas from Pokemon for traps. Instead, she slid her phone out, typing a search for traps, and groaning when it seemed to help very little. She did come away with some other video game titles, and set about looking through those. Discovering runes, she tilted her head, looking some up from the games. She managed to locate a clear image of what was described as a Frost Rune. Mimicking the appearance, she copied it onto the wall, stepping back upon it's completion. A moment followed where nothing happened, before she looked to Takumi's handle, "How do we want to test if this worked? I don't think either of us want to go through it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:32 pm

"Easy. Draw something to roll over it, or something. I wanna see if we can make objects, too, rather than just effects. And, if we can draw them without symbols." Takumi said, from within the brush. "I want to know my limits. You do too, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:33 pm

"Of course," She said, stepping back before thinking for a moment. "What if you can make other weapons, liked summoned ones?" Barely offering him a chance to respond, she drew up a bow with a single arrow. Stepping a few feet (meters, wtf ever) away, she waited to see if the object would appear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:39 pm

Takumi watched in awe as the drawing shined; Following the shimmer, the object appeared in front of the drawing, exactly as drawn, with a strange, otherworldly sort of look. "It worked!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:31 pm

Rin grinned back at him in response, taking the bow and knocking the arrow into it. Aiming for the center of the rune, she let the arrow fly, far from surprised when the weapon disappeared, it's single stick of ammo depleted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:49 pm

When Rin fired the bow, Takumi transformed back into his human form, beside her. He watched as the bow dissolved into the air, as the wavelength it was made from, and watched as the rune flashed when the arrow hit, producing an icy explosion. Takumi gave an excited shout, at this, as well as a laugh. "I thought my weapon form was useless!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:52 pm

She gave him a soft smile, offering a hand out for a high-five as the explosion resounded. "I would most definitely call your weapon form useful."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:56 pm

Takumi slapped the outstretched hand with glee, and clapped his hands together in front of himself, as he turned to Rin. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:09 pm

The lady gave him a curious glance, not entirely sure of why she was being thanked. Logically, it was probably because she had shown him that his weapon form was not only useful, but immensely powerful, at that. This was true, of course, but a weapon partner without confidence would do her no good at all. Shaking her head, she dismissed his thanks with a wave. "I happen to be able to wield you, but it's not me that makes you a good weapon." Rin's attention turned towards the destroyed targets they'd wrecked, grinning slightly to herself, "But I will certainly make you great."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:15 pm

With a large grin, Takumi nodded and repeated his thanks again. He looked around the training grounds, at all the things that the pair managed to do. "Is it okay to leave destroyed dummies and frosted walls?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:17 pm

"They send people to clean it up," she stated, shrugging, not much caring, herself. All her life, other people took care of such things for it. "I think students on detention have to, sometimes. I don't know. I've always been told to leave it." Seemingly done with the topic, she spread her outer layer of bandages out, rewrapping them more securely as she simply began to walk towards the school, expecting him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:26 pm

"I see." He simply said, in reply to Rin's explanation and followed her after grabbing his stuff from the floor, again. The amount of respect he built up for this girl in this short amount of time was really quite something. Being someone so quick to trust people, he would follow anywhere she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:32 pm

This, perhaps, wasn't necessarily in his best interest, but she had good intentions, however bad her attitude could be. Making her way into the school, she headed towards her locker, turning the dial to her combination. When it gave way to the code, she opened it, searching through the high-end bag inside for her notebook.

The locker itself was decorated in posters, artwork, and symbols, with a magnetic basket and mirror hanging from the inside of the door. For the most part, it seemed almost typical of a teenage girl, though the posters were more for fighting technique reminders and various club flyers, rather than boy bands or celebrity crushes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:02 pm

Only taking a glance inside of the locker, before looking away, in fear of seeing anything private, Takumi saw more of the Rin that played Pokémon. Apparently, those that were noble were still people, like anyone else. He was also curious about what was in the notebook she produced from the bag, but wouldn't pry.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:23 pm

Resettling her bag and shutting the locker, Rin opened up her notebook, skimming through it. Finally at the page she was looking for, she pulled the pen out of the book's spiral, jotting down something before closing the book and handing it over. There was a soft smile on her face, the label reading Weapons.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 7:54 am

So, Takumi looked at the notebook. He looked at it, still sort of confused, shown by the puzzled look he gave Rin a moment later, along with a "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:41 am

"It's everything I've written down on Weapons," she said, her voice and tone making it clear that she thought such to be obvious. "Origin, resonances, abilities, and a list of the different ones I've encountered." A shrug followed, and she set about heading back through the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:51 am

Takumi's puzzlement was replaced with realisation. "I see, now. That's cool." Takumi said, handing the notebook back to Rin. He continued to follow the girl, and would do until told to stop.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:02 am

A mental sigh made it's way through her; at some point, she might have to show him the entry she'd made on him, herself. Dismissing the situation, for the time being, she made her way through the labyrinth of hallways through the Academy. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:19 am

"I don't know..." Takumi replied, after thinking about it and coming up with nothing. "What do Meisters and Weapons do? I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 2:05 pm

"Train and hunt," she said, thinking on an academic level. "Otherwise, it's probably best if we get to know each other. Resonances are more powerful and stable that way."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 2:21 pm

"We've already kinda been doing that." Takumi pointed out, as during their trials of Takumi's powers the two had learned some things about each other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 8:31 pm

"Beyond that," She said, waving her hand all but dismissively as she continued to walk, making her way towards the town. By this point, her expression was seemingly bored, but held all of the regality that befit her station, somehow. Her appearance remained all but ethereal, expression hard, almost sharp, despite her smooth, womanly features.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 7:05 pm

Takumi thought about this for moment, thinking about what sorts of things the two of them could learn about one another. He though, and then he hopped out in front of Rin, almost backpedalling. He smiled, almost as if he had an idea, but instead asked, to the contrary; "How?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next