Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:23 pm

Figuring that he was going to get nothing out of Rin, Takumi resolved to simply enjoy his treat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:27 pm

Content with the dropping of the topic, she ate away at the ice cream, pushing the paper bowl aside when she'd eaten the cone one within it. Watching him silently for a moment, she withdrew her phone, setting it to add a new contact, and slid it over towards him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:47 pm

Takumi paused with eating the ice cream and looked over at the phone for a moment; he then tapped in his number and name, before sliding the phone back to Rin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:49 pm

She took it silently, sending him a text message with her name, so that he would know later on. Glancing idly at her bandages, she thought for a moment, "We should play a questions game," she said decidedly, though she had the distinct feeling that most of his answers wouldn't be terribly useful.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:54 pm

"Okay, that sounds good." Takumi said as he finished the last of his ice cream. "You ask first."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 2:07 pm

Expecting this, she paused for a moment before asking, "What were you wanting to do, before you found out that you were a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 2:17 pm

Takumi didn't skip a beat pointing to the coat on the seat beside him; pockets full of paintbrushes, pencils, pens and other such equipment. On the same seat was also the easel he was using to paint the Toromaki estate earlier in the day. He really didn't need to explain himself verbally.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:19 pm

"You only ever wanted to paint?" She asked, almost intrigued by this. If their partnership kept up, they would surely need extra times on missions for the expressed purpose of translating the sights of their hunting grounds to canvas.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:37 pm

Takumi nodded in affirmative, though corrected slightly: "Do art. Make art. Painting, drawing, sculpting. Everything that could be called art. Some things I'm better at than others, obviously, but I try to do it all. Obviously, I can't actually do it all, but I can try to. And I do."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:47 pm

"What do you use for your work?" The meister inquired, voice toning down a notch, "I imagine spray paint is the prefered method for you graffiti..." she said, mentioning once more the socially-taboo street art form that she held a secret obsession with.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:05 pm

"Spray paints, stencils, particle masks, masking tape, clothing that doesn't stand out in case police find me, a bag to carry it all in." Takumi counted off on his fingers all of the items he usually used when making his own, or editing other peoples graffiti. "Oh, and good running shoes."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:06 pm

Rin smirked softly at the last bit, nodding in obvious understanding. "Have you done murals before, like a commision job, rather than graffiti?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:33 pm

Taking his phone from his coat, he quickly navigated to a picture of a half pipe in a skate park, painted to include arrows with which a learning skater could learn how to approach it and ride it. "It's not exactly a mural, but they paid me to paint over the old graffiti with something unique. Took a long time reading up on skating so I could make it useful, too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:39 pm

Rin looked at it carefully, impressed but unsure of it's significance. "What are the arrows for?" She asked, genuinely curious, having not recognized anything in the image.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:55 pm

"They show where to skate for people learning." Takumi answered briefly, once again looking happy that someone was looking over his work like this.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:52 am

Rin nodded. Skating was certainly not anything that she knew about; actually, beyond bicycles, she was fairly ignorant to anything of the sort. A quick glance at him told her he probably only knew how to do it from the research he had done. "Have you ever tried skating?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 11:33 am

"Only to try out the arrows I had drawn once they dried." Takumi replied simply, not deigning to directly tell the bit where he fell over. He was a beginner at going on flat ground at that point, definitely not ready to go on a ramp of any sort. "It was surprisingly effective. For a moment, anyway." The hint was enough.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 11:37 am

She offered a slight knowing grin, though it easily could have gone unnoticed as little more than her usual, polite demeanor. "Anything recent?" Rin asked, thinking to herself where she could see him paint one of his bigger pieces.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 11:45 am

"I've been busy staying in the academy without a meister and with a -well, previously- crappy weapon form. Apparently they were thinking of transferring me back to my home in Japan. I'm not sure about the validity of that, but..." Takumi said, perking up a little, after. "I can get into the EAT class with you! My classmates will stop making fun of me!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 11:54 am

Rin allowed a smirk to appear on her face, and she nodded, holding a hand out to him. "You might have to put up with comments made about me, though." She didn't say it, but with the way she controlled one of the bandages, seeming almost sentient and snake-like, it was clear enough that they were what she was referencing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 12:12 pm

Takumi knew it was the bandages she was referencing, but he had no idea what was so bad about it. Why would anyone comment on them? The only thing he could see the power being mistaken for is magic. "Do they call you witch, or something? I don't get it..." He sort of didn't notice Rin holding her hand out, since he was thinking of anything negative that could be said about Rin and her bandages. He couldn't think of anything much at all...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 12:30 pm

"It's my everyday attire, if there's any chance of combat." Rin explained, scooting back to show how the mystical creations clung tightly to her being, leaving nothing of her figure to the imagination.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 12:39 pm

"Oh." Takumi didn't think of that at first, since he was accustomed enough to such things. He did draw pretty much anything he had the chance to. He wasn't above making jokes, though; "Being your weapon and all, I think they'll be jealous of me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 12:44 pm

The look she gave him was pointed, but she managed a slight grin nonetheless, knowing that he was trying to make light of the situation however he could. Waving a hand dismissively, she moved her bowl to the end of the table, mentally reminding herself to toss it on the way out. "I don't know," she said, trying to keep up the pace, "I can use Pokemon moves with you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 12:53 pm

"They'll realise what they were missing when they all turned me down as their weapon." Takumi said, returning the grin. "Everyone will envy us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next