Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with outlining?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Help with outlining?  Empty
PostSubject: Help with outlining?    Help with outlining?  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 12:06 am

I've decided that I was going to hand draw my character pics, pretty cool right? What's not so cool is that I want to transfer it to a computer so I can outline and color, but the drawing programs I have currently aren't much help...I can color, but tracing the linedrawing is nearly impossible for me until I figure out techniques, so anyone willing to help that's good at digitally outlining hand drawn pics? Just one as of right now.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Help with outlining?    Help with outlining?  I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2016, 3:18 pm

I wasn't going to reply but- since no one else is, I am planing on getting a graphics tablet soon which could help with out lining a photo. I've fiddle with one in art and in computers- so I am not good at drawling or outlining yet.
But I'm not good... at really any line work- weather it be digitally or on paper. But Graphic's tablet is much better then doing it with a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Help with outlining?    Help with outlining?  I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 9:05 am

Ah! Well, thank you, but unfortunately I have to redraw the friggren picture because my pocket decided to be a jerk! But hopefully if I'm not too swamped with finals and reviews I'll be able to redraw it soon
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Help with outlining?    Help with outlining?  I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 3:12 pm

are you going to do it digitally?
Or Traditional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with outlining?    Help with outlining?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with outlining?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Art and Literature-
Jump to: