Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I guess....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

Hi I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi I guess....   Hi I guess.... I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2016, 3:38 pm

I'm Death beat, got the name from the feeling of being front row in a Skrillex concert! I'm usually shy at first but I do have a very explosive and wild personality when I really get to know you! I've frequented this forum for a while but yeah, I apologize on the time it has taken for my app creation, I'm still fine tuning things so yeah...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hi I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess....   Hi I guess.... I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2016, 3:50 pm

Hi, hello, nice to meet you!
I hope, you're going to have a great time here. We have this awesome community and you will surely make some friends here. Most of the users are Americans, of course, but there are also a few Europeans ;)
Don't forget to visit the chat box. ;)
Welcome to SERP!  Stein
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

Hi I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess....   Hi I guess.... I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2016, 4:56 pm

I've visited the chat box a few times and have met some really nice people! Thank you for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Hi I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess....   Hi I guess.... I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 9:56 am

I'm sorry. Normally I'd greet new members, but I've been a bit absent lately. Welcome to the site Death Beat. Hope we get to see you stick around~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I guess....   Hi I guess.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I guess....
Page 1 of 1