Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 2:25 pm

Aruna stood on the sidewalk, staring around the massive city in a bit of silent discomfort. It was quiet here... Not in the sense that there were no people... There were some people around... The lack of greenery threw her off though... It wasn't as quiet as the bus ride through the desert, but there was still a severe lack of nature here... Though... She could sense a significant amount of plant-life off in the distance. Perhaps a large garden or a public park? That would definitely become her new favorite place either way. First thing was first though... They needed to get things sorted out at the school... Probably... Unless Chauncey already did. Though... how could he have? He had just met her before they left. Well, whatever. He would know what to do... probably.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 3:09 pm

After arriving at Death City, Chauncey was in awe. The place was all paved, concrete, levels upon levels of city built with stairs, all over. Small alleys everywhere, and relatively accessible rooftops. It was like a dream, to him. His reaction was completely opposite to that of Aruna. He was totally at home where there was no grass, where his wheels wouldn't lock, and where he wouldn't have to make use of branches of questionable quality in his runs, just to keep from touching the ground. He had no idea how Aruna felt about the lack of greenery, yet, however.

He stopped gawking at the buildings, and the massive stairs, which would be on top of his list of grinds for sure, and instead focused on what needed to get done. "I didn't enroll personally. You need to do that, now that you're here. I think they should take a weapon with no problem, so you're probably good to go up there and just have a chat." He said, and then continued. "We also need a place to stay. I hadn't sorted anything. I only sent my stuff into storage."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 10:48 am

Aruna gave a light nod. That was a lot to do in one day, though she had enough money to stay somewhere temporary for tonight. Even so, they'd need to at least secure somewhere to stay. Maybe the school could help with that...? Though... They weren't really an apartment complex or a housing market... It was worth a shot, right? "W-We can ask someone at school... When we go... " She muttered her suggestion, barely loud enough for Chauncey to hear. The city was actually quite intimidating. This was the place that made Death Scythes...? It certainly was fitting of it's name...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 3:23 pm

The predicament of both the place of stay and enrolling Aruna in the academy was now (hopefully) solved by the small girl. "'Aight." He said, quickly, in affirmative, before crouching down, just as he had done back in the town they came from. He didn't think that here, weapons and meisters were probably a daily sort of sight, rather than something very alien to the towns inhabitants.

OOC: Chauncey= smaller Kenpachi Aru= bigger Yachiru confirmed?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 5:05 pm

((OOC: Pretty much...))

The small girl climbed onto Chauncey's back again, steadying herself. Was it weird that she was becoming rather used to this already...? It wasn't like it was normal to ride around on a stranger's back while they power through a city on the closest thing she's ever seen to working rocket skates... Was it...? Then again, looking around, nobody here seemed that normal. If someone didn't have a scar somewhere they had an odd sense of fashion, unique to the individual walking beside them. It was a bid cool, actually...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 6:32 pm

Still completely indifferent to having a child on his back, Chauncey began his ride towards the building towering over the city, candles, Death's face, the lot. The sight was something to behold for anyone first entering the city, but Chauncey didn't have time to take it all in, since he had to focus on not hitting anyone... He wouldn't hit anyone if he wasn't paying attention anyway, since most of the city consisted of battle ready meisters and their weapons. Dodging something like Chauncey would be easy.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 8:23 pm

Aruna held on in content as Chauncey rushed his way to the school, occasionally dodging bystanders that got in his path. It was kind of fun, actually. It took her mind off of the city and stuff. She could see the large imposing building growing closer by the minute, and it made her a bit uneasy once again. What if she was too young to go to this school? Would her combat abilities make up for that...? What if Chauncey found a better weapon? Would he just leave her? She was kind of fond of him, even if he was a little hyper for her taste. Well, whatever. For now everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 10:06 pm

It wasn't too long before Chauncey and Aruna arrived at the academy. Going at high speed made getting to the stairs quick, and the way the stairs were constructed, along with the way Chauncey's skates worked, made the ride up the stairs almost effortless for the boy. All he had to do was keep a stance that pressed down on the back wheels, something made easier with the added weight of the girl he was carrying. Entering the school, Chauncey had a hard time finding anything resembling a reception are, or office, or anything like that; after a while of searching, he stooped down again, to let Aruna off. "Go ask someone? I'm not great with people. Too vulgar, an' sh-... Stuff." He gave an excuse for not asking himself, and asked the girl to ask someone, without actually saying what to ask about. Somehow, he expected the girl to know.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 7:49 am

Aruna slid off Chauncey's back, giving him a light nod before running towards the nearest student and tugging on their sleeve lightly. She asked them, very quietly, for directions, before running back to the boy and grabbing his sleeve. She would proceed to guide him down the hall. The place really was a maze, but before long they'd end up at a door, and she'd point at it. "I guess there are enrollment papers in there..." She replied, assuming this would have to be some kind of office. She wasn't wrong. It was indeed the closest thing the school had to an office.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 10:16 am

OOC: Assuming it's the Death Room.

Chauncey followed Aruna to the door. Chauncey then knocked on this door, trying to be as polite as possible. He waited for any sort of reply, but didn't get anything, so instead he sort of pushed the doors open and went through anyway, just as he would have done outside of this sort of situation, where he was trying not to piss anyone off. First off, he noticed the strange decor. He read about this; this must have been the Death Room, considering the guillotines.

"Oh. Shit. I know what this is. The headmasters room is up ahead. The Death Room, it's called."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 10:40 pm

Aruna didn't like the looks of this room, or the name of it. There was nothing but sand, and as soon as she stepped inside it felt like the earth was shut out. As the door shut behind her, the girl was practically having a mental breakdown. It was WAY too quiet here. There was nothing. It was like he desert ride but way worse. At least that desert was on Earth. She could at least feel that. Here it was like she had gone numb... The small child clung tight to Chauncey's arm as they moved forward. She was very obviously spooked by something, that much was very clear.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 10:50 pm

Lord Death was quite visibly at the end of the long line of Torii Guillotines, dancing about in a goofy fashion as he spoke to someone. A student? Possibly a teacher? Who knew? Either way, he certainly wasn't imposing in any way. In fact, if anything in the room was threatening, it was the scratchy, second voice that seemed to be in much less light of a mood. "I'm still not grasping the whole concept of an entire school full of Witches under our feet, Lord Death!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 9:43 am

Apparently Aru didn't like this place. The guillotines sort of gave Chauncey the creeps, too. Still, even he, numb as he was to noticing how other people felt, saw that the little girl was very unsettled by being in here. So, once Chauncey got to the end of the long corridor, he stopped, like a polite little boy, to wait for the rather cheerful Reaper to be done with whatever business it was that he was attending now. It seemed a rather heated discussion, at least from the side that was in the mirror. He was getting ready to pull his best polite act, since he was the one who would have to do the talking, what with Aruna being like she was. With that though, Chauncey just waited, knowing that Lord Death probably knew they were there.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:09 am

Aruna was silent, staring at the large imposing figure of Lord Death. Somehow, the god of death made her feel less uncomfortable. The other person, however, scared her a bit. She held tight to her meister, waiting for the current conversation to end. She was silent, terrified, and worst of all, she was alone. Never, ever, had Aruna felt more abandoned than this moment. She needed to get out of here as soon as they had enrolled, and never come back. That was of the utmost importance in this moment...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:30 pm

"Hold on now, Ace. It appears as though I have some guests." Lord Death held up a finger to the silver haired boy beside him. "Your temper tantrum will have to wait." A groan escaped the student as he took a step back to analyze Aruna and Chauncey.

"Hello, hello. Yes, come in. How's it goin'?" Shinigami invited the kids forward, holding out two large, white hands to help him gesture.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:43 pm

Knowing that Aruna really wasn't feeling good in this place, Chauncey spoke from the corridor. "Lord Death." Chauncey said, with a small bow. He had no idea how to address the Reaper himself, or how to carry himself, other than knowing to stay polite. "I'm a new student here. I enrolled not too long ago, and will be starting tomorrow. On my way here, I happened to meet Aruna, who would also like to attend the school. She is a weapon." It was difficult not to slip for Chauncey, and it was also very difficult not to ask, straight away, if enrolling Aruna could be done quickly. To attempt to calm the girl, he put a hand on her head. It may have been a feeble attempt, but it was all he could think to do, at the time.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 8:30 pm

Chauncey could do little to console the small weapon at this point. It was all the small girl could do to not pass out. Chauncey seemed to have a grip on things, and she was beginning to feel sick. No... She was sick... Very sick... She needed to leave, NOW. With a dizzied expression, the small girl put a hand over her mouth, as if she was going to vomit. She backed up, slowly at first, before making a dead sprint towards the door. She pushed her way out into the hallway, finding the nearest waste bin to empty her stomach into before slouching beside it. She felt bad, but what could she have done...? That place was't natural... It wasn't right... And she was not going back...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 12:56 am

The dark, goofy figure was prepared to reassure the pair that they need not be so formal, but as soon as the girl ran out in a panic, Lord Death wasn't really what to say. Panicking himself, a bit, the Shinigami turned to Ace for his assistance. Obviously, something not exactly easy to obtain, given the boy's harsh atmosphere, but Death seldom left his room, and if he really had to, he could threaten expulsion from Eibon's institute on the kid. "Oh uh.... oh dear. Ace, would you mind umm... assisting these two with their enrollment? I know kids aren't your thing, but think of it this way! I could be sending you back to class, since you're technically still a student here."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going." The silver-haired boy waved Lord Death off and walked away to go and find the girl, motioning for Chauncey to follow.

"Good, that ought to keep him out of my hair for a good while." Death said under his breath. He didn't dislike Ace in particular, but he certainly was a hassle. Unfortunately for him, the boy decided that he wasn't giving up that role anytime soon.

"I heard that!" He shouted, proving to be just as grouchy as he'd always been. Even the classic sideways glare shone through as Ace made for the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 2:29 am

Chauncey waited to be dismissed. He wasn't going to wait for some silver-haired ponce, too, even if told to follow. That would be too much. As soon as he thought he could, the slight boy darted off, going as fast as his skates would take him, impatient to find Aruna, wherever she went off to. Sorting the girl's enrollment came after making sure she was fine. Not far from the Death Room's doors he saw her, as she was, next to a bin. He guessed what had happened, and skidded to a halt in front of her, worry and shock both evident on his face, even if it was hidden mostly by hair. "Shit, are you okay? Need me to take you to the nurse, or something?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:17 pm

Aruna gave a light nod, followed by a gentle groan as she stood to her feet. "Sorry... It's just... It's weird in there... I don't like it..." She replied, trying to pull herself out of shock. It wasn't like her to just freak out like that, but she had never felt like that before. It was such a silent place... It was just... Well, whatever. She was out now. She needed to focus... And maybe brush her teeth...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 12:57 pm

Ace couldn't help but sigh, and scratch the back of his head. Death was right. Kids definitely weren't his thing, though he could certainly feel sorry for the girl. Whether it was the sight of the Death God, or what, something freaked her out, and it wasn't the first time he'd seen it happen. Although, more often than not, it was poorly-trained or makeshift spies that gave this sort of reaction to confronting Shinigami. Of course, this girl hardly looked like a spy, but Ace wouldn't rule it out just yet. Either way, there was one issue. "You're new here. Do you even know where the nurse's office is?" The boy had become rather protective over his partner, which made sense, but trying to play big brother, Chauncey could end up playing the fool.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 2:54 pm

Chauncey didn't stop looking concerned when his attention was brought back onto the ponce. Chauncey was surprised for a moment that the other could keep up so easily, but upon thinking about it, it made sense. He was in the DWMA. People here weren't exactly normal. To answer the other's question, Chauncey shrugged. "I'd find it." He said, crouching down in front of Aru, now. all attention back on the small girl. "Sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 7:29 pm

Aruna nodded, rubbing her neck. "C-Can we maybe, not go back in there though...?" She asked as she stood up and steadied herself a bit. There had to be somewhere else to go enroll, right? Anywhere else would work...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 3:57 pm

Ace averted his attention from the child. He'd let himself be caught off guard by enough cute things lately, and he wasn't about to start babying a new student just because that's exactly what she was. "If you're that worried about the Death Room, then you'd better enroll in the NOT class. Real students spend quite a lot of time in there. Of course, a couple of kids like you, I can hardly expect to get into the EAT class anyways." He couldn't help but sigh at the lack of talent that the world seemed to express these days. While he was practically a demon in his own right with a mythological Witch to guide hid blind rage, the DWMA was taking in children that were afraid to speak to their headmaster. "If you really need to go to the nurse's office, it's this way, down the hall, although if you're done moping around, I'd rather that be our last stop." The Weapon didn't know who the current nurse was, but he definitely knew that the DWMA's medical staff was always full of nut jobs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 4:25 pm

"NOT Class? Are you shitting me?" Chauncey questioned as he finally whipped around to face the one who was asked to help them, knowing that Aruna was alright, who now was now treating them like some kids. Technically, they were, but he was nonetheless ticked off! "I do not have to enroll. I'm starting in the EAT class. I already know this. Aruna needs to enroll. She is going to be my weapon, so she will also be enrolling in the EAT class too. Now tell us, where do we go to get her enrolled, that isn't the Death Room?" The smaller boy had rolled up to the older halfway through his explanation, unfazed by the imposing presence the other seemed to have. Chauncey stood as tall as possible for someone as short as him, looking up, or rather glaring, at Ace. He was having a very, very difficult time with not attempting to kick the teeth right from the other's jaw. Another comment such as those before... He was already planning on how he may go about doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]   Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Trouble! [Aruna/Chauncey // Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next