Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:40 am

Aurora slid in behind her, rubbing at her shoulders idly while she tried to wake herself up. All and all, she managed, quite effectively, to force the memories and aching shadows down, but her body was warn out nearly as much as her mind. They would need to spend more time in the area, if only to rest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:56 am

Once in the car with Aurora seated, Candy had a closer look at the soul which she had carried from the forest; it wasn't much different from that of the spike monster. "I'll eat it tomorrow, when we're both not so tired." She said to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:59 am

Aurora nodded, yawning and rubbing at her eyes. Slowly, she diverted her attention out the window, watching as the long streets passed by and the mute groundskeeper brought them back to the town proper. Unsure, he paused at a stop sign, trying to ask them where they wanted to go. "The hotel, please," she asked, an easy enough explanation; the small town only had one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:41 am

Wasn't long before the car arrived at the hotel. It was a small town, after all. Once Candy thanked the man for bringing them to the their destination, she exited the car and waited for Aurora to do the same.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:19 pm

Aurora was close behind, but dug through her pocket and offered the man a crisp bill for his aid, he thanked her repeatedly, but refused the cash. Amused, mentally, she noted that his gestures reminded her of a mime, seeing as he didn't entirely use sign language.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:56 pm

"He was a nice man." Candy said after the man in question had driven away. She yawned before taking Aurora's hand again and walking to the hotel. "Bed is in there."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:00 pm

"Mmmmmhm," she hummed, fiddling through pockets before retrieving her key. Aurora approached the door, unlocking it before slipping inside, leaving it open for Candy behind her. Barely pausing to strip away her shoes, she collapsed on the bed, face-first, and was out in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:09 pm

Candy was impressed. She never had anyone first open the door for her and drop before she could even take her shoes off. Unlike Aurora, Candy took the time to change into something more comfortable before getting into bed and falling asleep almost as quickly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:12 pm

How Candy did it, Aurora was not sure, but sleeping during the day was something that, for once, went along fully with her own nature. Awaking sometime in the early afternoon hours, Aurora set about making herself presentable before they did their rounds to let the townsfolk know that the threat had been eliminated. They could lie and say it was a bear to those that claimed such, and tell the truth to the ones that knew better. They could do that, if it kept the peace.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:34 pm

Even Candy could sleep in the day if she went most of a night without any. Still, she had woken up before Aurora did and was ready to tell the town that the creature had been slain. She had also been preparing herself mentally for the possibility of the last that that she had eaten a monster soul. A lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:36 pm

Aurora smiled at her sleepily as she packed up their things, ready to take the next plane back to the Academy. Rolling her shoulders to try to relieve the tension, she dragged the suitcase out into the open, waiting for Candy before closing the door behind them both.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:46 pm

Candy followed Aurora out of the room after safely stashing the soul inside of her own case. "I both want to see what will happen when I eat the soul and don't want to."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:47 pm

"I know," Aurora said, looking at her with concern, "It's up to you. I won't make you eat it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:56 pm

"We came this far, I'm not going to not eat it." Candy replied, with a smile. "You can use your magic to help, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 2:09 pm

"I can," she said, now that she knew what to expect. "I can't guarantee that it'll fix it all, but it'll help."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:52 pm

Candy gave Aurora a thumbs up, turning to face her. "A bit of help is all I need."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 9:52 am

She nodded, leading Candy through the streets and speaking with each of the people they'd addressed before. It took an unnecessary amount of time, but they finally made their rounds, just in time to make it to the airport and relax before their flight.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 11:37 am

Once at the airport, Candy used her free time to look through the store every airport had; the one you almost had to walk through to actually get to the boarding gates. Every single one of the items within was extremely overpriced, of course, but they sold perfumes which you could sample for free.

OOC: Are these a thing at US airports too? Every airport I've been to in the EU or near the EU had them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 11:56 am

ooc: Sort of. Our airports work more like shopping malls, in some ways, with stores, restaurants, and bathrooms spaced out between the gates. Everything is, of course, overpriced as well, though. Regardless, it works :)

ic: Aurora's attention naturally shifted towards the sweets, eyes dancing as she took in the array of candies offered. She needed actual food in her system, of course, but that was never nearly as much of a concern to her as it ever should be.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 12:05 pm

Rather than covering only herself in too much perfume, Candy also made sure to sometimes wander over to Aurora and covertly spray her with some of the sweeter smelling liquids. She figured that the girl would notice at some point or other, but didn't really care too much.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 10:50 pm

Aurora, with the animal senses that she had, actually caught on to her weapon's antics fairly quickly; she simply did not care. Instead, she made a game out of moving about throughout the store, hiding from her as discreetly as she could, trying to make it as least obvious as possible that she was doing so. It wasn't a trick that would work forever, she knew, but it was amusing enough, for the time being, and it got her mind off of... things...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 10:58 pm

While Candy always lost Aurora for a moment, she didn't have a very hard time looking for her. All it too was to see a glimpse of her long purple hair to draw the weapons attention along with another spray bottle. After a while, Candy returned without another sample to apply and simply commented on the fact that Aurora smelled nice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 11:00 pm

The witch cast a sidelong glance at her, shaking her head and sighing before almost immediately yawning. Shaking her head, she took Candy's hand, dragging her out from the store and over to the gate just in time for their seating class to be called. Saying nothing, she revealed both of their tickets, leading Candace towards their seating, which was somehow, as the DWMA often did, just between first and standard.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 11:07 pm

After Candy got herself seated, she puffed a little bit of air. "The Academy could just give us first class seats. They probably wouldn't even have to pay that much more."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 11:09 pm

"Why, so we can drink?" Aurora teased, though her tone lacked much of its usual mirth. Yawning once more, she curled into her seat, pulling up the blanket she'd stowed and ignoring the usual warning signs the plane instructions gave; she was a sugarglider. Flying was no big hassle, to her. Still, she had her phone out while the other passengers boarded, and was busy typing up a text message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next