Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 2:53 am

He nodded, continuing to lead, turning his head only briefly to offer Aurora a single nod. They girl beamed, "Rogue is a master of martial arts. He could probably teach you, sometime... if you wanted." Even as she spoke, though, Rogue was lead them off the stairs and into a hallway, opening an apartment door and holding it for the pair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 10:45 am

"That sounds like fun." Candy said as she walked in through the open door to the apartment. She took her shoes off, then, before walking any further.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:07 am

Rogue smiled in appreciation at the gesture, though he made no response otherwise. Aurora made her way to the very back bedroom, taking a right around the kitchen, turning left to head down the hallway, right at the curve, and and to the end, stepping into the bedroom the boys had designated for guest, the master suite. Once there, she took her own shoes off, undoing her hair and removing any other accessories she had, oblivious to the fact that she had left Rogue alone with her partner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:22 am

Rather than follow Aurora, Candy turned straight to the man who had carried their bags into the apartment. The glowing earlier had intrigued her and she wanted to get a closer look. She stepped towards him, perhaps too close for comfort even for normal people and looked over him; her gaze alternated between his facial features and the aforementioned area that had been flashing on the stairs. She didn't say a word, to make her inspection all the more awkward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:26 am

Even with the mask covering both his neck and the lower portion of his face, the light blue of his throat chakra flickered violently, wild against his neck. His face burned, soon turning colors to nearly match his hair as he backed away from her, door released, bags already discarded. "I... uhm.... I... wha- wha-.... what are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:39 am

As Rogue backed away and once again started started flickering, Candy flinched in surprise a bit; she made a little sound of surprise and blinked at the man who seemed so scared of her. Though, that didn't last long, as she started looking around for any indication as to the source of the glowing throat. This had her getting really close, once again. "What is that?" She asked, though rather quietly. All evidence pointed to suggest that she had no idea she was slowly killing her friends friend via high blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:45 am

His face seemed to burn further at the recognition of the light, and it grew even more sporadic. In silence, he disappeared from in front of her, moving about a yard away, repeating this process another two more times before appearing at the other end of the room, near the dining room. Working to steady his breathing, and in turn, his heart and chakra, he held a hand up for her to stay where she was. "My... soul," he started to explain, unsure of how to go through the entire process with someone that was likely wholly unfamiliar with chakras.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:59 am

"Your soul? That's a pretty weird soul. I've never seen something like that. Heck, I haven't read about a soul visible to someone without soul perception." Candy said, moving towards Rogue once again. She was not at all curious as to how he was able to move so quickly, though. She knew what sort of technique it was. "What's with it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:02 pm

"It's powerful," he said, not looking and really hoping that his senses were wrong in telling him that she was moving closer. "It's strong, but flexible. I have a unique control of it that let's me... ah," Rogue said, looking up, face going red once more as he saw how close she'd gotten. "It... I... ah.. I can... uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:09 pm

With the way this guy was acting, Candy thought that he really was scared of her somehow. Maybe he was scared of colours? Chromophobia, it was called. No... That couldn't be right. Aurora had purple hair and he wasn't acting like that with her. Candy wondered for a moment, before hitting upon an idea. Aurora and him were familiar with each other. She then ventured to test her theory. "What is the kind of soul called? I've read about grigori souls and strong souls, but not something like this..." She said, just before reaching to try and take off Rogue's mask.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:11 pm

The blue chakra suddenly went haywire, flashing not just at his throat but at various places across his body, moving as though it followed the path of his bloodstream. In seconds, he was moving across the room, using the same method he had before, face red, heart racing, and chakra out of sync.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:21 pm

It seems that Candy's suspicion was turning out to be correct. She had to get more evidence, though, to make sure it was actually what she thought it was. Moving towards Rogue again, but slower this time, she first asked her first question again. "What's your soul type called. I wanna know~" She sang the last part, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:24 pm

He watched her, looking like a deer caught in a set of headlights, muttering to himself as he fought to get himself back under control. "I- I... I don't- don't have a name for it," he said, shaking, looking up repeatedly as though he might try to cling to the ceiling. "It's.... it's unique."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:36 pm

Candy looked disappointed at this explanation. She was hoping to learn something new from him, but alas, it was not to be. With that out of the way, she ended up about four feet from Rogue. Hopefully far enough that he wasn't going to escape again. "Hey, Rogue..." She began, rocking back and forth as she had done down by the car, hands behind her back and a smile still on her face. "Are you scared of me because I'm a girl?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:38 pm

Something in him seemed to click, and the blue settled into a steady pulse, matching his heart as his strange, two-toned eyes fell to her. "I'm not scared." He asserted; clearly, she had hit some sort of nerve. Rogue did not, however, seem mad at her, or even the term, merely decisive and set on his assertion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:48 pm

Giggling at the denial she expected from him, she turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder. "That's cute." She said, sticking her tongue out just a little. It was a tease and a bid to see if he would once again melt down. It was funny and, as she had stated previously, she found it adorable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 1:56 pm

His eyes narrowed at her further, clear evidence of his heritage expressing itself in the slit of his almond shaped eyes. Cute, the assassin scoffed to himself, settling into a more neutral standing position. Making no further comment on the matter, however, he pointed towards the hallway. "Aurora probably went to the master suite; that's our guest room. It's the last room at the very end of the hall."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:11 pm

It didn't work! That was a surprise. Candy wasn't going to give up due to one failure, though. At first, she feigned taking a step forward towards where she was instructed, but then, as fast as she could, she turned on her heel and lunged for Rogue's mask once again. She hoped that this would have caught him by surprise, seeing as she was standing in a pose that could in no way indicate that she was about to strike and even went to the effort of faking a walk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:13 pm

He caught the movement without her noticing, jump and, in a rush of air, appearing, crouched, on the bartop that circled the counter. "Nice try," Rogue said, and a bit of a smirk held his expression, this time. Saying nothing, he disappeared once more, and the turn of the lock behind the first bedroom door signalled his location.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:24 pm

Seeing as she had to lunge almost 5 feet by the time that she had actually turned around, Candy wasn't in any place to even look at where Rogue was blinking to; she had to transform into her weapon form to avoid the pain of falling face first. Though, having done that, she was straight back on her feet after one bounce. One cheek puffed out and a very, very annoyed expression on her face, Candy stomped her way to the door she had heard lock when Rogue disappeared. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her wallet and from within she pulled some of her DWMA allowance. About enough to repair a door... Placing the palm of her hand on the lock she made one of her mutated spikes shoot into middle, quite neatly pushing the whole thing through the door. Entering, she pushed the money where the lock should be and then turned around to see whether the assassin was still here or gone again. 
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:35 pm

He jumped, startled where he sat at his computer desk. Raising a brow, he nodded to the door, taking it as a challenge. "If you're wanting a fight, I can handle that." He teased, voice surprisingly confident given his previous state. Just above his naval, a yellow light shown, pulsing briefly before fading back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:49 pm

Candy huffed a puff of air from her nose but shook her head. To be honest, she had no idea what she actually wanted from this guy, at this point, except for his mask to be off. She had no idea why she wanted that, either, except for wanting to see what he looked like fully. Okay, so that was a reason she didn't have a reason for. Did she? In her pondering over whether or not she had reasons for things, she just stood at the entrance to Rogue's room, staring at him. "I overreacted a bit."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:57 pm

A sudden rush of wind surrounded her, and should she turn around, she would notice a rather unforeseen change. Standing between her and the door was the assassin, smirking behind his mask, eyebrow cocked and abdomen shining. "Maybe just a little."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:08 pm

Tilting her head back, Candy looked up at the suddenly rather scary man behind her. The only thing she knew about him was that he was weak to girls; she didn't know if that was the case if he was angry either. "Hi." She said simply before trying to reach backwards towards the door handle to maybe try to escape somehow. She didn't even have the time to realise the handle was blown off by her, as her hand hit a different solid mass. It took her a moment to realise she had accidentally felt up Rogue's abs. Perhaps, this was her chance to fluster him and survive this encounter... "Ten out of ten."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:12 pm

A smirk followed, and he took her wrist in his left hand, spinning her around, still holding onto her. Reaching his other hand up, he slid a finger just inside the upper lip of the mask, making like he was going to pull it down. Saying nothing, he shook his head, eyes alight, and released her, disappearing and reappearing a few instances later, back at his desk, sitting casually, cocky as he looked back at her. "Flattery will get you nowhere; take your cash. You need it more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next