Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:21 pm

After the plane ride, Candy did everything but kissing the ground. Just to burn off some energy, she ran up a wall, and did a backflip. She had no reason to. Just... So bored... Returning to Aurora, she asked, as if she did nothing: "Where's the monster?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:24 pm

"It's a ways," she said, laughing a bit as she led her from the airport, retrieving their hotel vouchers on the way out. "Let's get settled at the hotel and then do some investigating. Socializing and stuff. I'll buy donuts and coffee~"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:31 pm

"Yaay!" At the mere mention of doughnuts (the correct spelling) Candy was much happier than her usually happy self, and so decided that doing the less fun stuff first would be fine, if she got doughnuts. She'd probably skip the coffe, though, since it would probably make her fly away or something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:36 pm

Aurora laughed allowed, doing her best to summon the nearest Taxi and get them to their destination. "You ready for a fight?" She asked Candy, smiling softly at her, calmer only because she had been sleeping on the plane.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:39 pm

"Always!" Candy replied, enthusiastically as always, though not so hyped up for another ride in a vehicle, within which she wouldn't be able to move around.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:41 pm

If they didn't have the suitcases, Aurora honestly would have opted to fly. With this option robbed of them, however, she finally settled for just walking along the sidewalk, as the hotel was close enough that they could feasibly get to it on foot, anyway. "Even with your new spiiiiiikes~?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:47 pm

"Always!" She repeated, now more hyped, since she wouldn't have to sit down for any amount of time, again. "Where should be look for info on the monster?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:12 pm

"I was going to ask around the cafe while you eat," she said, laughing as she looked back at her, the weapon's energy quickly becoming contagious. "Maybe there are some local stories that didn't make it into the media? Who knows. I'll probably grab some coffee, too. Might need it, if I have to glide."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:17 pm

"Okay!" She said after listening to Aurora, and then simply followed, bouncing somewhat in her steps.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:29 pm

"You can ask, too," she said, grinning as she rounded the corner and headed down another block, "I'm sure there's a library, too. It's not fiction, but I think you could find some good reads on the monster."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:35 pm

"I'll see." Candy said, simply, still following closely behind the other girl. "I think they would have put every story possible on the net, though. Having a monster is a good tourist attraction, however deadly it may be. Or however scarce. Take Loch Ness, for instance."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:38 pm

"Nessie is supposed to be peaceful, though," Aurora pointed out, thinking, "And even then, if there's a survivor of an attack, they might be too scared to say anything." She looked back at her again, smiling innocently, widely. "Not everyone is as powerful as DWMA students. Some people can't fight, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:44 pm

"Right, yeah, but why would they tell us, if they can't tell anyone else?" Candy said, smiling back and sort of waving her hand around to dismiss the point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:48 pm

She dropped her soul protect just slightly, her pupils dilating beyond human means. "Other than the fact that we're sweet little girls?" Aurora shrugged, pulling the protect back up, her eyes returning to normal. "We can actually do something about it. That's why."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:54 pm

"I guess you're right. You did reading on the creature before we left, didn't you? I think I'll stick with you." Candy said, after giggling a little at Aurora's trick with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:56 pm

"I would hope so!" She shot back at her, tone teasing, "Otherwise, we'd both be down a partner, again. And then who would convince you to get on the plane to get home?" Laughing once more, she shook her head, walking through the automatic doors to the hotel and offering up their vouchers. The clerk seemed shocked at them, but said nothing, handing over the key cards to room 204 and directing them to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:46 pm

"I meant today, looking for information, dummy." Candy replied jokingly, laughing along with Aurora. Going into the hotel, and then the elevator, she looked excited, since after this, there would be doughnuts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:51 pm

"You never know," she said back, wagging a finger at her, giggling. "Let's toss our stuff in the room and find a cafe. We can order pizza, tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:55 pm

"Piiiizzzaaaaaa." Candy drew the word out, as if possessed by it, and did as instructed. Reaching the room, she took the key and opened it, quite literally threw her baggage inside, and handed Aurora the key again, before walking off to the elevator once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 9:05 pm

Aurora blinked, sliding one keycard into her pocket and using Candy's discarded one to reopen the door, sliding her bag inside carefully. Wordlessly, she closed the door behind her, running to catch back up with Candy. She offered her the card, again, "I have one, already."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 9:10 pm

"Oh, well, keep it for now. We'll be together either way." Candy said, dismissively waving her hand. She was looking pretty impatient while waiting for, and then riding the elevator.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 11:41 am

Aurora shrugged, pocketing the card with the other. Free of the confines of her seat and the weight of her bag, she fidgeted in the elevator, bouncing in place as she worked the bloodflow more properly into her legs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 11:58 am

When the elevator, (I should be calling it a lift, damnit...) reached the ground floor again, Candy marched out onto the street, before realising that she has the worst sense of direction, and that she didn't know the town at all. Figuring that, she simply waited for Aurora to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:19 pm

The other girl all but materialized beside her, map in hand from the front desk. Shaking it open, she quickly located the nearest bookstore, which happened to have a cafe inside it. Grinning at this, she pointed it out to Candy before heading off in the proper direction, folding the map and pocketing it along the way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:31 pm

Candy followed closely, so as to make sure not to lose sight of Aurora, somehow. If Candy got lost, then in all likelihood would never be found again somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next