Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rackie's Mod App

Go down 

Accept?
Yes
Rackie's Mod App I_vote_lcap100%Rackie's Mod App I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Rackie's Mod App I_vote_lcap0%Rackie's Mod App I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rackie's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Rackie's Mod App   Rackie's Mod App I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 11:01 pm

Please name one thing that you like about the site: I love freedom this site gives to its users. We are allowed to create multiple characters, to develop them as we wish, which makes this site very user friendly.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: I’d personally like to see more plot on this site. Currently every character lives their normal life and most of the events do not affect them, because they don’t even know that something happen. I’m not counting battles Nebun versus World because I personally dislike the idea of having that one over powered villain that cannot be defeated by regular users. Having one plot with multiple villains or a whole evil organization would probably encourage people to have more interaction with each other. That also might be a problem here. Sometimes users roleplay only with people they already know. I’d like to encourage people to roleplay with other users. However, here we should also think about the dangers. There are users that are afraid of loosing their characters, that’s why they don’t want to fight with other characters. We cannot have a situation where someone is just randomly attacked. To prevent that there should be a rule that forces users to write that they agree to take part in a fight. (There can be exceptions from that rule. For example in situations where fight cannot be avoided)

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: I am willing to help users in need. I have the ability to listen and advise. I want this site to be a place to make friends with other people.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf? Are either of these members existing or previous staff? (Note that they will, in fact, be contacted):
Arc- Current staff member in a position of the site’s moderator
Vixy- Veteran SERP user.

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: According to my profile I’ve been here since 27th October 2013. I try to be on as often as it is possible. I visit the site every day.

Are you a moderator or administrator on another site? Another Forumotion one?: Yes I am an Administrator and also a founder of one roleplaying site that I’ve created for my friends. However the site is still WIP. It is a Forumotion forum.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently you manage them: I currently have 10 active characters. Every other of my creations are already dropped. I try to put every my OC in a thread where their presence fits. When I decide that I no longer have fun writing a character’s adventures, I drop them

Should you be accepted into the staff, what character creation areas would you wish to preside over?: I think I should be accepted into the staff, because there where times when I really wanted to help other users but I couldn't’t because I was a regular player myself. If I were a moderator I would wish to take care of The Witch/Sorcerer and meister creation sections.

What’s one thing new you would like to add or introduce to the site, and how would you, personally, go about implementing it?: I would like to add small open roleplay events in which the users could obtain souls for their characters, reputation points or even special titles. To implement them I’d choose someone to write scripts for those events. Also that person would be responsible for managing them. The events would have special rules and sometimes they could be the big challenges for our users. We could repeat the same events from time to time so everyone has the opportunity to take part.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it?: Unluckily I have experienced a dispute with another member online. I’ve tried to resolve it by just calmly explaining my point of view and by trying to understand the other person’s point of view

What is the current Rule Question answer?: “Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await”

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: The first thing I would do is read carefully what happened, then listen what those two have to say. After a short investigation I would inform the rest of the staff about the issue and tell those two users to delete/edit the posts where the god-modding took place and repeat the whole situation without god-modding. Also I would ask them to apologize for their actions.

The vast majority of Staff discussions occur over Skype IM conversations. Do you have a Skype, and what is the name we would add you under?: I do have skype. My nickname is malmon11

Do you see any potential problems arising between yourself and any existing Staff?
I don’t think I'’ve ever had any problem with any member of the staff.

What ways, outside of the main site, would we be able to contact you?
Probably the easiest ways of contacting me outside the site is Facebook. To make it easier for you, I’m putting here a link to my facebook profile:
https://m.facebook.com/thelukaszop?__nodl
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Rackie's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Moderator Applications :: Promos-
Jump to: