Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 8:24 am

Sora ducked a little as Kuma patted her head. Okay, this was a bit weird and she wasn't used to this. It felt like she was little kid with Kuma representing her father. After he patted her, she king of just stood there awkwardly, munching on her poptart. Should she leave, or should she invite Kuma to live with her? The right thing would be to invite him, but she wasn't sure she could pay for both of them. Sora was living paycheck to paycheck as it was, but to feed another person. She continued to debate in her head, spacing out a little bit and just staring off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 2:44 pm

Kuma noticed that Sora spaced out and waved a hand in front of her face, Did I break her or something? he thought with a tiltedhead, maybe he intimidated her? Kuma then got an idea, he suddenly started to transform, and soon in his place was a small, grayish brown bear cub. Kuma thought if he turned to a less intimidating form, maybe there would be so many awkward moments. Bear cub Kuma let out a small bear growl and nudged Sora, hoping to get her out of her trance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 10:31 pm

Sora blinked, staring down at Kuma. He just transformed into a bear? How did he just do that? He couldn't be a normal human then, could he? Was he a witch then? No, witch would have probably tried to have killed her by now. Or at least not bathe in a fountain in Death City. She knelt down, poking Kuma. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 12:44 am

Cub Kuma let out a little gruff when poked and tilted his head, I'm obviously a bear...Maybe there aren't many in desert country...? , the werebear thought. The teen bear stood on his hind legs and let out a bear roar, only, of course, it was squeaky due to him being cub sized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 11:17 am

Man, this morning was just the weirdest experience. And unfortunately Kuma didn't really answer Sora, he just let out a cute roar while standing up. She sat down in the grass, poking Kuma's belly. "You are the weirdest person slash magic animal I have ever met. Granted I haven't really met much magic animals, if any at all, but still..."

*OOC: Sorry I take a while to post*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 12:08 am

When poked in the belly, Cub Kuma rolled onto his back, it'd been a while since he'd went full bear, and he was actually enjoying it, The last time I turned into a bear was-, Kuma suddenly tensed, the last time he had went full bear, that academy Warlock had chased him off, he suddenly wondered if Sora thought like that warlock, Heattacked after I killed that no good thug...He nearly killed that woman...I'm not killing a thug right now, so of course she's not going to attack, but still... The werebear turned back to his teen form, seeming a bit more wary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 9:44 pm

Sora stumbled back a bit, startled by Kuma suddenly turning back into a human. He seemed to have gone into a bit more alert state. Was it her fault, did she cause it? In her defense, she didn't really know if bears liked to be poked in the belly or not. True, he probably wasn't like most bears, but she was sure he must have similarities to bears. Either way, she should probably see if he is alright or not. "Hey, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 11:01 pm

Kuma gave a small nod, but kept his face serious "Just cautious.." he said, he wasn't necessarily sure if Sora was part of the same organization as that warlock, she seemed nice, but he didn't want to risk almost getting killed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 10:50 pm

Sora gave him a concerned look, patting his back again. Looks like something was triggered and he was reminded of something bad. The question was just what was the trigger? Was it her, was it something she did or said? "Anything you need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:44 pm

Kuma looked at Sora, Maybe I should just asking if she's one of those hunter people, she doesn't seem like one to lie to me, he thought, "Are you....a hunter..From...Academy?" He asked, he wasn't sure if that was what they were actually called, but hopefully she understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 1:34 pm

A hunter? Was that another name for meisters? Well, if it was, it was definitely not one she had heard about before hand. "No, I'm not a hunter. I'm a weapon from the school. A longsword to be exact. Nothing really fancy or anything." That about summed it all up really. She gave Kuma a sheepish grin, rubbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:17 pm

Kuma tilted his head when Sora called herself a long sword "Sword....?" He asked, he then poked the weapon "You look like a girl, not a sword..." He said, obviously not getting the concept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 10:21 pm

Sora giggled a little at Kuma's response. That was almost exactly how she acted just a few seconds ago to him turning into a bear. "Kuma, it's like you. You don't look like a bear right now, but you can change into one. Well, that's what I do. Hunter's go after bad people that eat pure souls. They use weapons like me to battle against those people."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 10:36 pm

Kuma blinked a bit when she giggled at him, but finally understood after she explained, and his curiosity perked , he hadn't seen someone turn into a weapon before "May I see?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 11:20 am

Sora nodded, closing her eyes. Her body began to glow, and in a second her body was now a long sword. The blade was stuck in the ground, her hilt presenting itself up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 5:45 pm

Amazed by the transformation, the werebear quickly energy to inspect Sora's current form. Kuma curled his hand around the hillt, and surprisingly it didn't burn him, but of course, Kuma didn't know it.that touching a weapon could burn. The teen pulled Sora out of the ground and continued to look the blade over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 4:30 pm

Sora wasn't too surprise, she was pretty easy to resonate with. Still, Kuma didn't even know what a demon weapon was before just a minute ago. That's pretty impressive for him to be able to use her so well without feeling the effects of her being heavy. He might even be a natural at resonating. Or at least with her he's very good at resonating. "Man, feels weird to be examined like this. Oh, look, you can see me!" From the blade, Sora's face appeared, and she waved.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 7:46 pm

Kuma blinked a bit when he saw Sora's face in the blade, filled with wonder, and even though he himself had transforming abilities, he was still pretty awed by the fact that someone could turn into a weapon. Kuma eventually gently put Sora down so she could transform back into human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 9:48 am

As Sora was set down, she began to glow, changing back into a human. She was sitting on the grass, stretching. Her muscles always felt weird after changing into a weapon form. Maybe she just didn't do it enough, so she ached after returning to her human form. "So uh, yeah. That's my weapon form..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 11:38 pm

Kuma smiled, well that was a nice thing to learn, he then wondered how many more weapons there were, "Are all weapons swords?" He asked in curiosity, he somewhat doubted it, but you never know.

Ooc: Sorry for the wait! >~<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:54 pm

Sora shook her head, then stood up. It's kind of interesting to be telling someone about this. Makes her feel like a teacher, which is always cool. "No, they can be any weapon. I just happen to be a sword personally. Scythes and other blades are pretty common. However, people usually look for fancier looking weapons.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 10:13 pm

Kuma listened intently, sitting criss crossed on the ground like a eager child, he didn't know why, but this was pretty interesting, it reminded him of when his old Tribemaster would tell stories and legends to the younger ones, and he'd hide in the back even though he'd be deemed to old for such tales. Kuma felt another prick of sadness when he thought of the past, but he tried his hardest to suppress it this time, though it showed a bit in his earth brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 10:38 am

Sora didn't really notice the change in his eyes, more amused by how Kuma reacted to all of this. It was kind of adorable. Just sitting there looking up a Sora like a pre-schooler hearing about his older brothers adventures in school. It isn't terrible exciting, but yet Kuma still wanted to know. It kind of reminded Sora of her days as a kid. In which she quickly threw those memories away, not wanting to be weighed down. "Well, in order for a meister and a weapon to properly be partners, they have to master their souls to resonate with each other perfectly."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 7:27 pm

Kuma had little to no idea what some of these terms were, but it made him want to learn more, the werebear wondered where he could before it occurred to him that a man had suggested going to the academy, It was a pretty odd suggestion, seeing how one of them tried killing me, maybe you have to be an academy person to kill bad people?, he thought, it started to make some sense to him, So...The academy must be of great importance here, one of the highest levels of authority, people probably can't handle their own problems dealing with bandits and murderers without somesort of tilte, a bit stupid, but those are the laws of this place I guess..., the bear thought. After a while of mental gear grinding, Kuma looked up at Sora and suddenly asked "How do you join the academy?", it would probably seem like a random question, and it was basically the only full sentence he had uttered the entire time talking to Sora. The teen concluded that if he was given some academy title, he'd be able to protect people without interference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 9:54 pm

Sora was quite surprised. He seemed to think of something for a bit, making Sora wonder what he was thinking about. He then suddenly lifted his head, asking how to join the DWMA. She was definitely caught off guard, rubbing the back of her head. "Well, there's a front desk, but that won't be open for a few hours. I can help you when it opens to fill everything out." She wasn't sure why she offered, but he needed a friend if he was gonna join. And a personal tutor. Sora was there, she might as well help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next