Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2016, 2:03 pm

Sora was happy to help him, and she filled it out for him in and they were on their way out in just under 8 minutes. She was glad to have that done with. Unfortunately, now she was faced her with her greatest challenge. Sora needed to walk down the stairs. With a small sigh, Sora started her decent.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2016, 12:46 am

After being fully registered, Kuma was surprised that there wasn't some sort of initiation test, like something to prove one's strength n whatnot, though it did excite Kuma that was now fully registered. Now extremely pumped, an excited werebear ran, scooped Sora up, and jogged down the stairs, Now with me being an academy hunter, I must not waste any time in tracking down any scum lurking in the streets!, the teen thought in enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2016, 9:48 pm

Sora was surprised to be once again scooped up and carried off. However, she was not gonna complain about it. It seemed that Kuma was in a lot better mood, though he would definitely need some general education before he actually started classes. Sora was willing to help, obviously. Maybe she would even get some extra credit for it. That's always nice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2016, 11:46 pm

Once at the bottom of the stairs,  Kuma gently placed down the weapon before stopping to think. Well, I should  probably check the back  alleyways first, scummy people  tend to linger there.. , the bear  thought,  Kuma then looked  at Sora before  asking "Where should we start?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2016, 10:32 pm

Sora stumbled a bit, mainly because she was unprepared. She should have been, but she wasn't. Sora then looked over, curious. "Um, What do you mean by start exactly Kuma?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 1:53 am

"Our hunt" the werebear said in a tone that implied he assumed it was obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2016, 11:43 pm

Sora blinked calmly, shaking her head. "We can't just go out and hunt yet. There is a lot we have to do before we can even get into that. Starting with giving you an education to be prepared for classes." Yeah, this was gonna be a process. But, Kuma needed tutoring, and Sora was willing to help out with that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2016, 1:52 pm

Kuma blinked "Classes?" He asked in bewilderment,  he'd never necessarily heardthe word a lot, but he did have to do with some sort or learing, I don't think I need to learn how to hunt.. , he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2016, 12:42 pm

Sora nodded, starting to lead him back to the apartment. "Yeah, Classes. It is a school, and there are classes. Besides that, we need to work on other things that will help with our partnership. But we won't get far in anything if you can't even write."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2016, 8:02 pm

Ooc: I'm sorry for being a trashy thread partner, were you still interested?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4