Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero Gulder Kaiska

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 2:13 am

Zero Gulder Kaiska

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: Preferences: Poles, swords, and body weapons

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: He has brown messy hair and green eyes. He is 5'6" and weighs 135 lbs, he looks slim and has no show in masculinity, in fact he looks more like a girl than a guy. His hair goes down to his lower back and his hair is very messy yet very soft. He wears a scarf that is usually red and wears a hat that looks like beanie but has a little outing like what most caps have, the color of the hat is a dark green. He usually wears a black short sleeved shirt but it has sleeves that aren't connected to the shirt (something like what Hatsune Miku has). He wears black Jeans and has blackish-blue boots that are steel toe. He also has a large and long scar down his back starting from his right shoulder down to his lower back.

Personality: He is very kind but shy, he doesn't like to battle but he will when his hand is forced to. But when he does enter battle he can do great things. He loves to surprise people and see their reaction every time. Besides this he is well mannered and can change from being nice to being the devil in a flash. The only problem is that he hates to go on that side, he is more on the nice and loyal side than the harsh and mean side. He is very loyal to anyone, especially his weapon, he wants to help them in any type of way and would even die for them. He can be easily seduced but the effect would wear off quick, but if the same person tries to seduce him over and over it will slow down each time. He is also unlucky at certain times and has to deal with it in any shape or form he can. He also can be very dark when his past is brought up and will try to shut anyone up about it nicely at first but violently when they refuse.

History: When Zero was a child he could always see where other people are that would try and sneak up on him. So instead he would use it in his favor and surprise them instead of him. He kept with that joke for a long time and still does, this though has gotten him in trouble with different situations. He has seen murder, thieving, drug dealing, and more illegal things. So with this he has learned how to sneak things around and be sneaky himself. But besides that he lived an average life, deciding that one day he would grow up to be a lawyer. That changed however, when his parents died from a kishen, his parents hid Zero and told him to go to the DWMA and be a meister. He obliged to his parent's last words and ran off to the DWMA to become a meister. But that was also denied for three years because of his closest friends and families forcing him to stay with them. The main reason is that they didn't want him to meet the same fate as his parents.

So with this he stayed for three years, during those three years he was under surveillance 24/7 and was never to meet anyone new. But during his first year his best friend died to protect him from a kishen, in blood his friend wrote to him "DWMA" signaling to go to the DWMA. The kishen was later driven away and he was spared, this continued on for three years, he watched his friends get slaughtered one by one, same for his family too. He also seen a young little girl who he tried to save, die in his arms. When her sister was next to the kishen Zero could do nothing but watch as the young girl's soul get eaten. After all of this he decided to end his torture and accept to die by the kishen. But during his three years each person who watched him gave him a word. He thought of the words when he was going to accept his death but he pieced them all together saying, "DWMA, you should go there Zero and make us proud we all believe in you so go and kick some tail!" With this in thought he decided in that moment to become a meister and take on the kishen himself, which he did. He now has a scar down his back from that fight but it reminds him what he is fighting for.

This is where his story leads up to now his adventures continue!

Miscellaneous: He likes to train with his weapon.
He has the skill Soul Perception and can see souls quite clearly. But cannot distinguish a witch soul.
He does know Juu Hidey Gero a little bit but enough to be actual friends with him.
"Please don't underestimate me! I am stronger than I look!"

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by Wolfang701 on August 27th 2016, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 4:53 pm

Sweetie, this goes under one of the "class" subforums, not the main area
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 4:55 pm

Ops! Uh my fault I will move it.... My bad and thank you for noting me about it!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 8:51 pm

Oh yeah I think he is done I am just waiting for him to be accepted. I also went over the soul perception with RebeliousAngel if you ever wonder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 11:44 am

Ema was supposed to accept this >>

You're good, Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 1:48 pm

Thank you for the compliment but they were moving, so they didn't have time to accept this. So that is why they didn't accept this. Please understand for them. But either way thank you!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 11:18 am

Zero Gulder Kaiska SuBGn35

As of 8/12/2016, this character is in full compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero Gulder Kaiska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Gulder Kaiska   Zero Gulder Kaiska I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Gulder Kaiska
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Dropped Meisters-
Jump to: