Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ash Desimonian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 2:04 am

Ash Desimonian

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: I don't have one yet, how would I get a weapon?

Love Interest: None. Yet. :3

Orientation: Straight, he's never been attracted to any male.

Appearance: Ash is about 6" 5", not really muscular, not really skinny, but not overweight in any manner. He always stays fit. He has longish blonde hair that hangs down, normally covered by many different kinds of hats, which can range from beanies to fedoras to baseball caps. He has blue eyes and is almost never seen without a huge grin. His clothing style is very random and unique, with mismatching socks, different patterns and colors, and various accessories. He had pretty large hands and feet, which combined with his height, makes people a little intimidated by him. Thankfully his smile and cheerful personality fixes that.

Personality: Ash always finds the best of everything, being cheerful most of the time. People normally feel calm and comfortable around him. He makes goofy jokes about lots of things, but always knows if it's a good moment for a joke. even though he comes off as childish and immature...well, he is a little immature, but he can act very adult about things. Even to people Ash has just met, he is kind and caring. He's a pretty big nerd, becoming invested in video games and role-playing games like D&D pretty easily. Unlike many people, he is very enthusiastic about learning and has near perfect grades. Ash's hobbies include dance, art, D&D, gaming, writing and more. He gets depressed/sad pretty easily, though, and people commonly make fun of him for being girly and soft, which gets to him pretty quick.

History: Ash has lived in Death City his whole life. His parents were... well, not the best. His mother and father were both abusive and were away from home quite a lot. One day when he was only eight he found out the had been found dead, they were shot. He was then adopted by a caring woman named Jenna Winston. She was a loving parent- something Ash had never had. She taught him so much. How to read, which he didn't actually know what to do. How to be kind. How to fight.
He never learned very much about his new parent. But he loved her. But not knowing who she was turned out to be a pretty scary thing-one night when he was twelve, he was taken by a witch-a tall woman with a permanent scowl named Pandora. All she told him was that Jenna had "the secret to incredible power". She kept him as prisoner and waited for Jenna to come. But she didn't come for almost two weeks...Ash was starting to lose hope when his adopted mother smashed through a wall with an axe in her hand...no, the axe was her hand. A weapon. She fought Pandora while Ash could only sit there, trapped by straps. But Jenna won.
As they were getting out of there, Ash in Jenna's arms, too weak to walk, Pandora attacked them with deadly poison needles-two struck both of Ash's arms and two to Jenna's head. But the witch died after the attack.
They barely got to a hospital. Ash was told he would die soon, but his arms were totally amputated to stop the poison, so he lived. Andd his mother-his mother died.
Ash got metal arms and was enrolled at DWMA. He went to live on his own with his weapon (who ever that is going to be) but always was wracked with the fact that he had no more family left.
The reason for his cheerfulness is because he knows he-or someone he loves-could die at any time. (Sorry for the kinda crappy background)

Miscellaneous: Ash's arms are totally cybernetic, which doesn't provide very many benefits- they're fairly uncomfortable ,but his arms can't really be hurt and it increases his strength by a bit. They look like normal arms, but his skin can be taken off.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me,
overwhelming power
and madness await."

Thanks for reading! If I am accepted, I'm not positive where I start or how I would get a weapon, so help with that would be awesome.

Last edited by Thebeatbat1139 on July 7th 2016, 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 2:55 am

Heyo the beatbat1139, my name is Grey, and I will working with you on your app today. I enjoyed your character's background, and other than a few spelling errors, I can see no problems with your character. I am fairly confident that cybernetic arms are allowed, and I think it is pretty interesting. All I need from you is to add a little bit more to your appearance section. I also need you to go back and read the rules. You missed something in the rules section that applies to character sheets. Here is the link, hopefully it won't be too arduous. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/f1-rules

I look forward to seeing your character in action.
Back to top Go down

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 2:28 pm

VagrantAtHeart wrote:
Heyo the beatbat1139, my name is Grey, and I will working with you on your app today. I enjoyed your character's background, and other than a few spelling errors, I can see no problems with your character. I am fairly confident that cybernetic arms are allowed, and I think it is pretty interesting. All I need from you is to add a little bit more to your appearance section. I also need you to go back and read the rules. You missed something in the rules section that applies to character sheets. Here is the link, hopefully it won't be too arduous. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/f1-rules

I look forward to seeing your character in action.
Thanks so much for replying! If I'm correct, I didn't see the 100 words necessary for personality, background and appearance? If so, I added a bit to appearance so it's over 100 words.
And the rule was pretty easy to find, no inconvenience at all. =)
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 6:50 am

Good job on your character. I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans Ash gets up to.
Ash Desimonian Image11
Back to top Go down

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2016, 8:16 pm

Thanks a ton! So, um, sorry for being a noob, but how would I start RPing..?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2016, 8:42 pm

just hop around and socialize, ask people if they want to join a thread with you.. Make an open thread and wait for someone to join.. stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2016, 2:03 am

Okay! I'll do that now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 6:08 pm

Ash Desimonian SuBGn35

As of 8/10/2016, this character is in perfect compliance with all of the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 10:06 am

Ash Desimonian SuBGn35

No worries! This is just a posted update stating that this character remains in compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ash Desimonian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Desimonian   Ash Desimonian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Desimonian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: