Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) Empty
PostSubject: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 5:04 pm

Timestamp
July 7th
14:00 PM
One week after being informed of future partner

Kyle found himself in a private room reserved just for him and this fellow named 'Austin', who was supposed to be his future weapon. He had woken up fairly early that morning mostly out of stress. He had no idea what to expect from the guy. Still though, they were both in the EAT class so Kyle had probably seen him around from time to time. Apparently he was the only guy that had a 'compatible wavelength' with Kyle's...What a load of shit. Was he really that difficult to find a partner for or were they just too incompetent to find anyone until now? It had already been a full year that Kyle spent at the DWMA and he would only just now get a partner...Ofcourse he was excited, but still. It all took a little too long for him, so all the hype had died down.

He kept one of his earbuds out as he kept looking at the door, pretty sure that they could walk in any moment. Kyle had arrived early anyway, so he had to wait.

...And that he did, but damn did it get boring.

Last edited by Actualgarbage on July 8th 2016, 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 5:28 pm

Slowly walking down the hall, Austin relished in the moment. After his short enrollment into the EAT class, he was disappointed he was not matched with a meister quickly- but the day had come. All he had was a name and a room to go by. Kyle... Kyle.. Do I know a Kyle? he thought over and over, wondering if he'd ever passed by his future meister without knowing. Continuing on his path down the hall to the "private room" he was told to go to, he couldn't help but wonder what type of person this Kyle was. Stopping outside of the room, Austin took the time to straighten his collar, pull up his tie, and make sure he looked generally presentable. Quickly patting down his khakis, Austin checked the time on his phone- he was early.

Better early than late he thought to himself, opening the door, oblivious to the fact that his meister was already seated. Looking in, he noticed there was a figure already seated, and frowned. Was.... HE his meister? He couldn't help but notice the difference between the two in how they dressed. A well kept man signified respect, he was taught.

"Hey.. I guess you're uh, Kyle, right?" he shot out, going through the doorway, raising an awkward hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 8:42 pm

Kyle's bored eyes quickly looked up to the door opening once he heard the creak, widening as he saw a figure walking in. Pretty sure this was the Austin the teachers talked about, a slight half-smile crept up on his face as he raised a hand ''Well shit, you're Austin I guess.'' He said with a slight crack in his voice from the surprise. Kyle quickly looked the fella up and down and he couldn't help but snicker a little in laughter. ''What's with the tie dude? This ain't a job interview or anything is it?'' He laughed slightly awkwardly, holding out a fist to greet Austin with a fistbump. In the back of his mind Kyle was almost dying from laughter. Kind of foreboding laughter, though; if his partner was really such a stuck-up snob as he looked he was going to have a hard time getting used to him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 10:52 pm

Austin smiled back at his future meister, bringing his hands back to his sides as we closed the door behind him. "Yeah, that's, uh, me. Kyle, I assume." He replied, eyeing him. "I-I thought there was a unifor- aren't we supposed to?- whatever." he frowned, loosening his tie and slipping it off over his head, slipping it into his back pocket, unbuttoning his collar's top, letting out a breath he didn't realize he was sucking in. Realizing his new friend had a fist out, he awkwardly fistbumped him back.
"So, uh, what exactly are we supposed to do? I guess I'm supposed to start transforming or something flashy..?" he let out, trying to focus on what was to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 11:01 pm

''Honestly, I have no idea?'' Kyle replied, raising an eyebrow. ''Preeetty sure they just let us meet and greet or something stupid like that.'' He continued, shrugging his shoulders. A fairly long silence blew over the conversation, leaving Kyle to awkwardly tap his fingers onto the table, humming a random tune. ''They were reallllly vague about it, barely told me anything...'' Kyle continued to ramble. He always had the tendancy to talk quite a bit whenever he got nervous or was in an uncomfortable situation. ''So wait, you're in the EAT class too, right?'' Kyle asked Austin as he readjusted himself in his seat.

Last edited by Actualgarbage on July 6th 2016, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 11:15 pm

"Ditto." Austin nodded, seemingly lost in thought. Out of respect and patience, he waited for his partner to finish, sometimes waiting too long, letting the silence wear out. "Uh, okay, so let's get started!" he shot out, seemingly over excited. "To answer your question, yes, I have been attending the E.A.T classes as well, although I haven't seen you around." Austin stood in front of the seat opposite his meister. "Y'know, I have no idea how this actually works because I've only seen it- not experienced, but I'm just going to give it a shot" he let out after a second of thinking. With a small hop, Austin transformed into his weapon form in a blinding white light to anyone that wasn't compatible to his wavelength, almost as if testing his meister. He popped out of the shining white light as an appealing, fancy longsword, falling, almost as if guided into Kyle's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 11:31 pm

One bright flash later, and Kyle suddenly held a big sword, Austin, in his hand! ''Ooooo!'' He let out, excitedly. Kyle stood up from his chair and kicked it back, proceeding to swing and spin around Austin with relative ease, it all felt natural to him and it quite honestly looked really flashy. It was pretty obvious that Kyle felt like he was the coolest guy alive and it could definitely be noticed in his movements. After testing the waters for a while Kyle could feel the weapon becoming quite heavy so he stopped trying to show off. This was most likely because their wavelengths weren't exactly on point yet, seeing as they just met. ''Gotta say dude, this is pretty sweet!'' Kyle said looking at Austin in his hand. Just then, he remembered something he learned in class. Wasn't there some way for Meister and Weapon to communicate telepathically via their wavelength? Yeah, ofcourse! Kyle shot a grin as he closed his eyes, trying his best to find Austin's wavelength which proved difficult as first seeing as it was the first time. Eventually, he found it, and he began speaking to Austin via his mind. ''Testing testing, one two. Is this working?'' He asked in a fake radio voice, having a little too much fun swinging around a living sword and talking to him through his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 11:45 pm

Not as bad as I thought it'd be the first time. he chuckled internally, adding a that's what she said. Being in his own little room, although completely nude, was a new experience for him. A bit surprised at how well he was being handled, Austin felt as if he was in discomfort though, the two's wavelength's not in sync. Feeling himself being contacted telepathically, Austin began.

"Yessir, Ground Control to Major Tom, whatnot." Feeling the stress beginning to impact him from being handled in weapon form and telepathically communicating as they first met, Austin ceased telepathic communication and showed up as a reflection on the blade's flat side. "So, you done there King Arthur?" he spoke verbally, feeling the sound come off himself. "I'd like to find my little room in here, and get, pardon my language, shit done." he let out extremely excitedly, this being the first time he was handled, and being able to freely be held in weapon form felt amazing for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 12:20 pm

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all? Looks aside this guy was pretty entertaining! Atleast in Kyle's eyes, they seemed to get along just fine for now, which was good. As Kyle heard his partner's voice come from the blade he stopped playing with it and glanced towards it. Immediately, he noted that Austin was, well...Completely bollock naked. He did his best to ignore it as it was part of transforming but all he could scream in his thoughts were 'GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY'.

Setting aside his teenage boy fears, he shook his head to regain his thoughts and nodded towards Austin. ''Alright, yeah, sorry for giving you a concussion or whatever.'' He said, holding his partner still so he could focus easier. ''Let's see...'' He continued, closing his eyes once more and concentrating heavily. He wasn't sure how syncing up worked again as he has never had a partner before. Kyle still tried his best to find and sync up to Austin's wavelength, closely regulating his breathing. Kyle began to feel somewhat calmer as he felt their wavelengths sync up better and better. Seems the teachers were right about it all being much easier when you have someone compatible with you...It all felt so natural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 3:04 pm

Biting his lip in teenage anxiety, Austin couldn't help but continue his mantra. No homo, no homo, no homo... Austin couldn't help either but notice that his partner defied his expectations completely.  "Yeah, yeah, let's just figure this out."

Inside his own little "weapon-world", Austin found that it was easy to concentrate. Closing his eyes and wandering, he could find himself connecting to Kyle's wavelength, doing as his partner did and bringing his breathing pace down to his. It was mere tranquility, really, what being in sync with your partner's wavelengths could accomplish. He felt like he could do much more now, from simply being in breathing pace. "What do you think we can do at a higher sync rate?" he proposed, feeling himself in his own light room inside the weapon. "Think about having some neat special move of sorts.." he chuckled at the idea, only semi-joking. Feeling himself buzzing with energy, Austin only felt compelled to let some of it off, light sinking off his longsword form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 5:12 pm

''Like a Soul Resonance?'' Kyle asked, interested. He learned that it was pretty damn difficult to pull off. You and your partner had to have a damn good synchronization and really needed to be close to eachother...

Bullllllllllshit. This was already way too easy.

''Pfft, sure dude why the hell not?'' He continued, mentally mocking the teachers of the academy for all the difficulty warnings. Opening his eyes once more he did his best to regain focus and synchronization. He pulled Austin back and straightened the arm holding him while holding his other hand out in front of him. Kyle stayed silent for a while, trying to focus more and more as he attempted to sync up his heartbeat with Austin's.

''Whenever you're ready.'' Kyle said in a surprisingly serious tone. It was obvious that he was extremely focused for his standards. This has to work...We're EAT students. The best of the best, the badasses of the entire DWMA! Kyle thought with a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 5:36 pm

"Exactly like a Soul Resonanc- No, even more badass. Pardon my language, of course." Austin shot back, already over the top excited. While his teachers did say good synchronization was needed, he highly doubted it could get better than what they were at now.

"Alright, let's just uh, build up power or whatever." He replied, thinking of ways to better their synchronization besides breathing rate. Feeling his meister's heartbeat slow done, Austin attempted to stay in par with him. At this point, raw unkempt energy was buzzing off his blade.

Austin concentrated, attempting to move into the same state of mind as his meister for even more synchronization, which he found hard to do seeing as they didn't have an impressive amount of time together.

"Alright, uh, let's do this!" Austin responded equally serious. Pulling together what he was told, Austin found himself in soul form. Okay.. Just amplify his soul wave, and let the magic do it's work.. he thought. He searched for his meister's soulwave, which was much easier than he thought.

I got this. he thought, finding Kyle's soul wave and concentrating. I AM the amplifier. he remembered, taking his meister's soul wave and sending it back with more power, "catching" it again. This was extremely harder than he thought it'd be, the amount of concentration he was using giving him a massive migraine. "I'm releasing it!" he spoke telepathically to his meister, cocky that they'd gotten so far.

Letting the energy off in a blitz, he let his meister continue. "SOUL RESONANCE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 6:01 pm

''Soul Resonance!!''

Kyle shouted at the top of his lungs the same time his partner did. Kyle began charging up energy more and more and did his best to store it inside of Austin whilst yelling. Before he knew it, his weapon was being engulfed in extremely blinding white light. Feeling himself at the peak of his power Kyle felt like he could take on the entire world. He had never felt this powerful before and it was all because of Austin's help and amplification. With a mighty shout, Kyle thrust out Austin forward, attempting to 'Unleash' the power in one way or another.

BANG!

And just like that, Kyle was sent flying backwards into the wall. Their raw power literally exploded infront of the inexperienced pair. The force of the blow along with him banging the back of his head against the wall left Kyle in a dazed panic. The entire private room spun before his eyes and began to get blurry as a terrible white noise buzzed in his ears.
Kyle quickly let go of Austin and clutched his head with both of his hands, trying his best not to scream out in pain.
''FuckFUCKFUCK...!!...NhhhHH...'' Was all the words he could muster, and even then they were interrupted by multiple coughs and pained, scratchy high pitched noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 6:26 pm

Austin felt the power being stored between the two, bouncing back and forth between them. Austin felt his meister release it, and a dazzling white light flew out in every direction.. From him? Did I just do that? Holy shit I'm fucking epic.. he chuckled quickly, until he felt the power become too much. He felt the power fly away from him, or was he flying?

Austin felt himself impale a wall, going all the way until it hit his hilt. He released all the power his meister blew into him into the wall, losing all control. The last things he felt before backing out of weapon mode were incredulous amounts of power and a blinding white light impale the wall, cracks forming in a circle in the area where he'd hit the wall.

Falling flat on his back, Austin recollected himself, as he'd only felt the pain from falling down. He had to blink multiple times, the light making it nearly impossible to see in the room for some time. Austin let out a multitude of coughs from the dust shaking down from the wall and ceiling.

"Oh.. Oh, no.. We're going to get yelled at for this, definitely." Austin looked over at his meister, the light that came off from him still sparkling throughout the room. "But, uh, that was pretty epic.." He smiled, lending a hand to his meister as he surveyed the damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 6:45 pm

With his hearing and sight slowly coming back, Kyle quickly scanned the room, his jaw dropping by the amount of damage they did. ''D-Did we do th-Ghr..ow...'' He said as he stood up with Austin's help, quickly needing to lean against the wall once more. His head still had this insanely annoying banging-like pain so he had to take things slower. ''Dude we fucking destroyed this room...They're gonna kick our asses if they find out.'' Kyle said towards his partner with a very concerned voice. He mentally beat himself up over it, getting that cocky and trying Soul Resonance within the first ten minutes...Not even in a safe place. I'm such a fucking dumbass.... He thought. The tables and chairs were flat out thrown against the walls, only a few remaining intact. Glass shards from broken lightbulbs and broken pieces of wood scattered around the room like some sort of beast trashed the place.
Kyle hummed in panic as he looked around and back to Austin

''We...We gotta run dude...'' He said softly with large, scared eyes. His face was practically begging Austin to see if he had any ideas as the huge headache Kyle still had didn't exactly allow him to think clearly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 7:12 pm

Austin listened to his partner, thinking of what they could do next, running a hand through his hair, his other hand on his lips. "Uh, Yeah.." he sighed heavily, standing aside his meister. "Y-YES! That's IF they found out!" he thought out loud, looking at his partner to convey his meaning. "Y-Yes, And run we will." He grinned wildly, looking at his new friend. This is the most fun I've had in ages..

Making eye contact with his partner, he grabbed him by the shoulder and turned them around. " I know a place." He said, and with a running leap went out the window, tucking his knees up rolling to absorb the impact of the fall. Hoping his meister was behind him, he gestured with his hands to follow him, running down the main stairs, sometimes hopping down rails for speed. Running out into the streets he barely recognized, Austin ran towards what he was most familiar with: Gala buildings. Speed walking down streets, double checking to make sure his meister was following, Austin turned the corner into a gala building disguised as an italian eatery. "You hungry?" he chuckled, excited from the run.

Last edited by creatorrr on July 7th 2016, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up details n stuffs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 7:26 pm

Kyle didn't give a damn, he just wanted to escape. They'd probably still get in trouble but god that could wait for a later time. ''Yeah let's just get outta here!'' He said worriedly, grabbing his skateboard from the corner of the room that was magically unharmed from the explosion. He quickly followed Austin outside and down the main stairs of the DWMA without a clue as to where he was taking them. Still though, he blindly followed his recent partner in a rush of adrenaline. Man, what a first day...First they unleash a shitton of power, then it destroys a room and now they were running away from it all? That's fucking sweet.

As they rounded some corners Kyle began to notice they were entering the more...unknown parts of Death City. Atleast, these parts were unknown to Kyle, as he spent most time in the more common or even run-down areas of Death City. When they entered some unknown building Kyle quickly gained in on his partner and was now walking right next to him. ''I'm starving man but...Uh...'' Kyle stammered as his eyes scanned around, lots of citizens wearing fancy clothing and with nice demeanors appeared to be looking at Kyle. ''Where the hell are we...? Kyle whispered to Austin as he kept nervously following him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 8:00 pm

"This isn't the best place, but it's something low and off the "radar" he smiled, chuckling as he sat the two down at a table. "This? just some restaurant my family forgot about when they started it." He shrugged, raising a hand with two fingers up, almost as if giving a peace sign to one of the men walking around in a tuxedo with a plate. "Might as well have a full stomach before we get yelled at." he smiled, ordering a saltimbocca, gesturing at kyle to order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 8:16 pm

Kyle was left with an open mouth as he stared in shock and confusion at his partner. What the fuck? The fucks a salty box?' He thought as he quickly snatched a copy of the menu and began skimming through it, his eyes only growing wider and wider as his entire face scrunched up in confusion. Kyle didn't have a clue what any of these words were or even meant. Where the hell is the real food!? All I want is some damn fries! He shouted at himself mentally as he continued to scan the menu, tracing the options with a finger while going 'Uuuuuuhhhhh'.

''I'll...Take the...Uhhh...Fil eht mig non...?'' Kyle said in a soft, uncertain hush. He clearly didn't have a clue what he was even ordering, all he saw was the word ''beef'' and he panicked anyway. Mentally shouting 'FUCK IT' he proceeded to show the waiter the menu and simply point at the name of the food he wanted. ''Uhhh, this thing.'' He said before tossing the menu aside to one side of the table and covering his forehead with a single hand. His eyes dragged up from the table and stared Austin dead in the eyes. The look in his eyes simply said 'Help me'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 9:01 pm

Austin ordered and set his hands down on his lap. He watched his partner grab a menu, stifling a laugh every time he saw his partner's facial expressions. Austin heard Kyle order something that sounded smiliar to jamican slang, and burst out in laughter, quickly putting a hand over his mouth as he bit his tongue. As he watched his meister assault the poor waiter with a menu, he took over for him. "He'll have a filet mignon, my good sir." he smiled and winked, making sure to remember to compensate him for his troubles. As the waiter walked away, austin couldn't help but burst out in a low laugh. "Were you attempting to say fill it my man in a jamaican accent? What was that?" he chuckled, shaking his head. "Next time, we'll go to a McDonalds. Deal?" he let out a hard laugh, finally calming down and smiling at his new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 9:12 pm

''You're a piece of shit, you know that?'' Kyle said with an annoyed grin. Not being able to control his volume whatsoever, multiple other people at the restaurant seemed to have heard him swear. Kyle caught onto the looks, and quickly lowered his shoulders as he sagged down. ''Seriously man this place is weird, everyone's so fancy...'' He hushed towards Austin, eyeing the other people. Kyle figured that Austin was among the rich kids in town, he DID come to their meeting with a freakin' tie and khakis...Still, he didn't seem to be as snobby as Kyle expected. Guy had some humor.

''So wait, Austin, you new to Death City or do you just never come outside? Swear to god I've never seen you around. He asked fairly casually, trying to keep a conversation going while they waited for their weirdly named food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 9:45 pm

"Aww, thanks." he chuckled, shooting him back a smirk, noting that many people were watching them."It's not that fancy.. I'm here in a collared shirt without a tie." he shrugged.

"New to Death City. Been here for approximately a month." he noted, watching a man in black tie attire come with their food. Digging in immediately, he couldn't help but notice that his expectations for his partner were completely wrong, which he enjoyed. He looked up at his partner, waiting to see him handle the food. "Welp, I guess today was one, pardon my language, hell of a day." he chuckled. "To the future." he held up his glass, clinking it against his partners.

Fin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)   So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you're my Weapon/Meister? (Private, Kyle & Austin) Rated T (Language)
Page 1 of 1