Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2016, 12:52 am

July 2nd, 4:30 PM
Austin's first week at the DWMA

Austin sighed, sitting back on the school courtyard, bored. Changing his hand into a sword back and forth took concentration, and it got him tired after a while, so he decided to stand up and and try to make friends.. or something; THAT thing... Socialize. Austin hadn't really known many people as of far, and the boredom of days sitting in his dorm, daydreaming or messing around were beginning to get to him. Pointlessly walking at first, Austin caught his eye on what he first thought was a rather cute girl, until the second time around he noticed what he thought was a she dressed very similarly to him. He was wearing a navy black sweatshirt, skinny fit khakis, and black skating shoes. If they dressed alike, they must have common interests, right?

Austin shot the brightest smile he could muster, raised his hand in a gesture, and walked over to what he believed was a her. "Hello! I couldn't help but notice you." he said, standing in front of him. "I'm Austin, Austin Banks to be specific. Quite new around these parts." he grinned, nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2016, 2:01 am

Heiko was making his way back to his lavish house. School had just ended, and Aurora was nowhere in sight. It was a shame, because he was truly enjoying every single second he spent with her. Although he had originally anticipated having difficulties settling into America's customs and making new friends, it didn't turn out that way. Making friends was naturally easy for him, but settling in would've been a different story had he not gotten involved with Aurora. Truthfully, he was indebted to her. She really was great.

The more and more Heiko thought about his friend, the more his mind began to wander and the more he began to lose sense of where he was going or what was ahead of him. Before he could return to reality, he'd already ran into whoever was standing in front of him, causing him to fall over. "Scheiße!" Heiko muttered under his breath as he finally realized what was happening. Being as light as he is, he landed relatively unharmed. He wasn't sure about the other person, however.

"I'm sorry." Heiko stood up immediately and held a hand out to assist the stranger. "That was completely my fault." Heiko apologized sincerely, hoping that this one didn't turn out to be another one of those bellicose Americans that was willing to jump at any opportunity to fight.

Last edited by Kidd.kun on July 8th 2016, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm a dumb dumb bubblegum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2016, 12:26 am

"Shai-suh?" Austin prompted at the rather strange student he met. Nimble as he was, Austin hadn't expected being walked into, landing relatively flat on his rear. Noting the stranger's hand out, Austin took it, stepping back up quickly.

"No problem, mate!" he smiled, brushing himself off quickly with one hand, running the other through his hair nervously. He had no idea what to say to strangers. "I did get in your way randomly, though." he chuckled. "I'm assuming you're German?" he said, noting his bracelet. "I uh, saw you had some similarities to me and kind of uh, wanted to introduce myself. I'm uh, new here and came around to say hi." he stopped himself, finally seeing the stranger's face after he finished rambling. It's a .. he? he wondered, confused. How the hell do conversations even work with people that might be huge ass transgender guns? he groaned mentally for almost making a fool of himself. "So uh, yeah. I'm Austin. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2016, 12:57 am

A little ways away there could be music heard, a guitar to be exact, it was very very peppy sounding song and be getting closer to the two teens as the musician behind the toon comes up humming and singing a random ditty. The guitar strumming blonde, Barry Neko stopped near the two when he saw Austin, "Well well, this'y here is a new face!" He said excitedly, bouncing slightly on his heels "I haven't seen ya around here before, n' I rarely forget a face, you're probably a new student, how's your first day going so far? The people here be treatin' you nice, right? OH! Did you get a tour yet, I guess you'd have to have one earlier in the day on the count this place is huge, I got lost my first day here, but the smell of cafeteria food brought me back to the right place, well shucks, I still get a bit lost, still a bit of a green horn myself, hahaha!" The teen rambled on excitedly before stopping himself, realizing he'd probably interrupted a conversation. Scratching his curly/spikey hair covered head in embarrassment, Barry apologizes "Please forgive me, I get a bit excited about meetin' new friends n whatnot".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2016, 1:09 am

Austin perked up at the sound of incoming guitar music accompanied by some singing. He looked down at the smaller teen, who resembled a cat? This place gets stranger by the second.. he thought, studying the incomer. "Y-Yeah-" he started, to be interrupted by the barrage of questions which we attempted to answer at equal speed. "Yep, second da- yeah, new stud- second day, and it's pretty good so far." "Yep, people here are quite lovely- yes, yesterday." he responded, stopping to take a deep breath and listening to the teen.  Austin replied, "No worries! I actually just came over to say hi to um, well, not sure what his name is yet but hopefully I will know soon." he said, looking at the teen before glancing back at the first one he'd met. "So, uh, yeah, I guess." he said, chuckling nervously. Austin stepped back to make more space for the three of them, mesmerized at what he was getting himself into, and the possibilities how many more oddities he'd run into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2016, 9:04 pm

Heiko smiled warmly at the new guy. He assumed it was a new guy, simply because he hadn't seen him around. But then again, he wasn't very observant of his surroundings and didn't find himself interested in the affairs of others unless it involved him in one way or another. Heiko listened intently to the guy try his hardest to socialize with him. For him, making friends was natural whenever he felt it was right, so it was difficult for him to understand why it was so tough for others. But since the boy was putting in effort to try to be friends, he could appreciate that. They could be friends.

"Nice to meet you, Austin." Heiko smiled, trying to ease Austin's stress. It was apparent that Austin meant no harm and truly wanted to befriend Heiko, so Heiko had every intention of doing the same. "My name is Heiko, and yeah, I'm from Germany!" Heiko answered Austin's question with pride in his voice.

Before Heiko could initiate any form of conversation with Austin that could break in both of them and get them to know each other better, a guitar could be heard in the distance. Initially, Heiko tried to ignore it and not involve himself in matters that didn't concern him as he always did, but after a while it became impossible to disregard. Before he knew it, the source of the music was less than a foot away from him and Austin.

Before he had a chance to say a single word, the new stranger started rambling at a pace that Heiko was only too familiar with. He could see a lot of himself in this guy. "Nice to meet you. What's your name?" Heiko greeted the newcomer with a smile. Today was certainly more eventful than he'd thought it'd be.

Glancing back over at Austin, Heiko took note of the discomfort and awkwardness he was feeling. Although he still couldn't understand it, he pitied Austin and wanted to alleviate those negative feelings. "Hey, it's cool. Just calm down. The people here are friendly." Heiko reached out and put a hand on Austin's shoulder to reassure him. He let those words settle into Austin for a moment, hoping that it did anything to him. After a minute or so, he retracted his hand and asked, "Where are you from, Austin?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2016, 9:39 pm

Barry smiled brightly at the the two, "Thanks for being nice about it, and sorry again if I annoyed you, I'm Barry by the way, Barry Neko!" He said enthusiastically. Now that introductions were partially out of the way, Barry would let the two finish the conversation they were having, but he wasn't going to leave yet, this,was an opportunity to hang out with something new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 11:43 pm

OOC: omg I'm so sorry the reply is late I didn't realize it was my turn ; u ;

Noticing the first person he met reply to him, Austin felt a tad bit more relaxed that he was having a conversation. "Hello, Heiko!" he smiled. "Germany is pleasant! I've been there multiple times on business trips, great place." he said, prior to the barrage of questions and rapid fire answers. Feeling a shoulder on his hand after he stepped back, he looked over to the hand's owner; Heiko assuring him it was fine. He took the time to think over what he said, genuinely believing him. "I hope the people here are friendly, some of you guys could kill in seconds." he chuckled. "I'm from New York" he said with pride. Turning over to look at the stranger with the guitar.

"No problem, mate." he smiled and let out a chuckle again, nowhere near as nervous this time. "Neko..? Like as in the Japanese animal people..?" he said, looking for any animal like traits in him. "Since that's all for introductions, uh, what exactly do DWMA students do in their free time?" he asked, feeling slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]   Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions aren't that hard.. Right? [Kidd/Vixy] [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1