Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Houzer Bonaparte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Houzer Bonaparte Empty
PostSubject: Houzer Bonaparte   Houzer Bonaparte I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 3:52 pm

Houzer Bonaparte Teenage_Xemen

Name: Houzer Bonaparte

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: ???

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: bisexual

Appearance: Messy silver hair, 5'10 average height for a young man his age. Icy blueish, grayish eyes. He has a very serious look to him even though he is pretty nice most of the time. Houzer has a scar across his chest. Houzer is also very pale. Houzer is a lot stronger than his thin frame would suggest. For the most part Houzer enjoys wearing scarfs and baggy clothes. Houzer may come off as snobby or stuck up, but this is just because he tries to seem elegant and gentlemanly at the cost of seeming a little pompous to most other people.

Personality: Houzer has a sort of god complex, so basically he thinks he is better than people most of the time. He is self centered and does not like asking for help unless he really, REALLY trusts someone. Just because he is self centered though doesn't mean he treats anyone badly or anything like that, although he can be a cold ruthless jerk, he is often just cocky and sometimes reckless. Houzer has a taste for the finer things and doesn't spare any expense if it means he get's to live luxuriously. Houzer has had music lessons while growing up and his family has gone to great lengths to make sure he is a refined and elegant young gentleman. This has had a toll on him in the form of a split personality. He is divided between who he has been raised to be and who he actually wants to be. Thus leading to him being nice once second and completely heartless, sadistic and condescending the next.

History: Houzer comes from a rich and noble family. As a child Houzer would play with the boys and girls around the city that were not exactly in the same social class as him. He had fun and enjoyed playing with them, but his parents were furious with this and since then had locked him up in an attempt to cultivate a son with their ideals. A son with the belief that he was superior just because of his birthright and money. Surely Houzer thought all people were to be treated kindly and to be generous he wanted to help the people less fortunate. His father though would go on to teach him that in order to be successful you must trample the weak, to survive you must be cold and heartless "No one is worth our time, or money." his father would often repeat to him as to make sure his son would be a successful businessman like himself. His mother would always hire tutors for him to teach him fine literature and others to teach him how to play instruments elegantly, her son could only learn the classics. Houzer whenever he would have a brief moment of rest, without anything else to do since they would not let him leave the house, he would ask for pets. Houzer would beg for a dog, a cat, sometimes something exotic like a peacock, once even a tiger cub. Houzer felt so trapped and so unloved, he thought that maybe perhaps he could relieve himself of some of his pain by dumping it onto these animals. They never lasted long, but his parents didn't question it as long as he did everything they asked of him. Finally one day Houzer asked his parents if he could go to the DWMA, he would much rather live a life of action than a cut throat life of business. To his surprise, they both said yes, as long as he would only bring home the highest grades. If he were to represent his family at the academy  then he had to be perfect, and excel in every way. To this he agreed, although he thought it would be grueling and stressful this was probably one of the only ways he could get out of his dreadfully large and empty house.

Miscellaneous: His bipolar tendencies/split personality, are often random and have no predictable pattern.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, great power and madness awaits."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Houzer Bonaparte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houzer Bonaparte   Houzer Bonaparte I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 8:01 pm

Houzer Bonaparte Fuckin12
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Houzer Bonaparte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houzer Bonaparte   Houzer Bonaparte I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 7:37 pm

Houzer Bonaparte SuBGn35

As of 8/10/2016, he is in perfect compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Houzer Bonaparte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houzer Bonaparte   Houzer Bonaparte I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 8:21 am

Houzer Bonaparte SuBGn35

Xenu,

This character is in perfect compliance with the rules. However, I would like to make you aware that he shares the same image as Bliv's August Layne. The character sheet that I just linked you to is the remake on his account; the character itself was made on February of 2015.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Houzer Bonaparte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houzer Bonaparte   Houzer Bonaparte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houzer Bonaparte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: