Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:10 pm

Ooo..*She said with a smile and She started to jumped around him*I'm going to have a weapon!*She shouted with smile*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:15 pm

ooc: Started to jump*

"Yeah, yeah...Now..Calm down" I said with a really tired voice as I started to move towards the building of the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:24 pm

Ooo..*She said with a smile and She started to jumped around him*I'm going to have a weapon!*She shouted happily* OOC:Nie jestem pewna czy dobrze napisałam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:25 pm

Ooc:Oddałam drugi raz gomen XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:27 pm

*She followed him Wit a smile*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:36 pm

After a moment we were standing in front of the academy.
I pointed my finger at an elegant looking man in glasses. "This guy. Have him become your weapon and then we'll make you a student here." I said as I slowly approached him
"Hi Jack, I've found a meister for ya!" I informed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:41 pm

Hi..*Luna Said to Jack with a Cute smile*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:56 pm

Jack looked at Luna with a calm and very evaluative expression on his face. He sighed and looked at Raccoon. "Of all the people.... Raccoon, who have you brought to me?" He asked
"I've brought you a meister." I replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 1:43 pm

*She apprached Jack saying*You are tall uuu...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 2:28 pm

Jake looked at Raccoon, giving him a look filled with hopelessness. "Seriously, who have you brought me, Raccoon? Where is that meister?" He asked
"Right in front of you, duh?" I replied
"Her?" Jake pointed at Luna with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:09 pm

Im going to have handsome weapon..*She said with delighted face and She touch Jack face*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:13 pm

Jack pushed her hand away from his face violently. "Don't touch me without my permission" He told her using a commanding tone.
"Yup, you two are going to be a great team." I said as I started to leave them alone.
"Get back here!" Jack shouted, but I was already gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:25 pm

You are very handsome...*She said and She touch him jently*We are going to be great partners..*She said with smile and She huged him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:33 pm

Jake struggled and pushed her away. "What are you doing, idiot?!" He asked her.
"First thing: I haven't decided whether I want someone like you as my meister. Second: I still don't know whether we can work Together. Third: I don't even know your name!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:35 pm

My name is Luna and your is Jack..*She said with a smile*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:37 pm

"I know my own name idiot! Plus it's only my first name. I'm Jack Wilson. What's your surname?" He asked giving her a cold stare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:53 pm

Smith. Luna Smith..*She said with a little sad face and She looked at him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:01 pm

Ooc: no troche nie wiem czy "a little sad" jest ok.
Ja bym użył "with a bit sad face expression"

"Fine. Want to try whether our souls can work together?" He asked with a serious tone. He ignored her sadness.

Last edited by Rackie on September 3rd 2016, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Teraz to ja sie zagapilem are->our)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:05 pm

Mhm...*She said looked at him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:09 pm

Ooc: post do poprawki. :P . "She said and looked at him" Ona caly czas na niego patrzy wiec ciagle dodawanie ze "na niego spojrzala" nie ma sensu troche.

Jack sighed and grabbed her hand. He quickly transformed into a revolver and appeared in Luna's hand which he was holding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:13 pm

*She hold him jently*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:29 pm

Ooc: gently*
Apparently nothing bad happened so Jale transformed into his human form. "Very well then. You shall be my meister.." Jack said with a calm expression on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:38 pm

Yay! I have handsome weapon!*She huged him with smile*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:54 pm

"What did I say about touching me without my permission?" Jack asked her as he pushed her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 5:59 pm

You are rude..*She said with angry face and she nadle cheeks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next