Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME   ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 4:42 pm

Hello everybody!~

I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about thinning out my character list. Characters that will stay for sure are:

Kuro
Tessa
Emalia
Honey
Melania
Aruna
Katrina

If anyone has a request for a character to stay on my list, please drop me a message here. Characters who are not on the list here, either have nobody to rp with, nothing to rp about, or their partners no longer contact me... If anyone thinks I've made a mistake in leaving one off the list, simply state which one, and that you're still interested in rping with them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME   ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 10:27 pm

Maybe Ophi for future preferences... Mel isn't done but I hope you keep her in. But it is up to you and you alone. If you have any questions for why I said these two we can talk over skype.
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL THAT RP WITH ME
Page 1 of 1