Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] Empty
PostSubject: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:58 pm

Honey had been walking the streets of Death City when she had noticed something... The Toromaki Estate had been fixed... Were they really back? That family was loaded... She had never personally been close to a Toromaki, but she had always admired their elegance and large fortune comparable to her own... If she were to marry into that family, she'd never have to go through this again... She needed to meet the current heir.

Kicking off her shoes, the young Mabel began to dance and twirl by the gate to pass the time, a rather bored expression on her face as children often had. She had made up her mind. A Toromaki had to come in or out of there some time. When they did, she'd introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:10 pm

....and come out a Toromaki did. Ace's long, silver hair, held back in an elegant fashion, fit in well with his reflective, white jacket, which buttoned up to cover an elegant, purple vest. There was no mistaking it--not the way he was dressed at the moment--this man was a Toromaki. Although he most likely wasn't in the mood for talking, as he ignored both the man opening the main gate for him, and the young girl dancing about in front of the grounds.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:21 pm

Honey gave no mind to the boy ignoring her, instead she stopped dancing to make a quick jog over to him. "Mr. Toromaki, right?~" The small girl cooed happily, waving a hand at him. If he was in a bad mood she'd just have to cheer him up. When she was close enough to walk beside him, she attempted to do so, looking up with an eager smile.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 9:47 pm

"Huh?" Ace gazed down at the girl, not giving much care to the situation at hand. She was strange, but not disconcerting. "Yeah, I'm a Toromaki...." His eyes narrowed. Anyone asking about his family name always either wanted his money, or to enact revenge for something that happened in the past..... or the recent past. "Why?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 10:14 pm

Honey gave a big grin, looking up. "I've always wanted to meet one, but I thought they had moved out of Death City! I was always told that my mother was a powerful meister here, and that even she admired your family. You must be something special!" She stated, circling him with interest as she looked him up and down. "I'd love to get to know you a little!~"She cooed happily.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:41 am

"Look, I'm not some kind of hero for your childhood fantasies or something. You want the Black*Star guy for that." Ace scoffed and turned his head away. "He's the hero in the books. We're the things that hide under your bed at night."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 11:49 am

Honey gave light giggle, stopping directly in front of Ace and beaming up at him happily. "Yes, but sometimes a good thing is kept out of sight for fear of being exploited. The Toromaki have always been exceptional in the field, but I've never heard of you guys joining a major battle. Could it be that they keep you guys in the shadows on purpose? That would make you the real hero here." She played, innocently turning away and looking over her shoulder at him. "Besides... Even if you aren't a big hero, you're still pretty cute..." She muttered, turning to face her head away from him as well now, tilting it back slightly and closing her eyes. Honey was scheming again. The body of a child suited her well... Children were always up to something anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:02 pm

"Eh?" What the hell is up with this kid? Does she actually know about my family's secrets, or is she just an insinuating child? Ace was lost in thought, until the strange girl's side comments snapped him back to the scene at hand. "Cute? I'm probably 5 years older than you, kid, who are you calling cute?" While aware that the statement was supposed to be a form of flirtation, Ace couldn't help but take offense at the choice of words. Of course, even with a better word choice, the Weapon still would have reacted rather poorly to the gesture.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:35 pm

Honey shot Ace a playful pout, turning to face him again. "Are you saying that I wouldn't have a shot when I'm a little older? Age is just a number and all that, y'know?~" The girl teased before returning to a more relaxed stance. "Really though, I still think the few stories I've heard of you guys are pretty neat. I'd love to get to know you over lunch or something, my treat?" She offered, extending a friendly hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 9:50 pm

Who is this girl? Now Ace was very concerned with what was going on here. If this kid was willing to treat a Toromaki to lunch, with the knowledge of who these people were, she had to have money..... or be trying to get money. Also, she was flirting with Ace, which was anything but normal. If she had actually known who he was, she probably wouldn't have tried, but that quite simply wasn't the case. "A-age is just a number...? Well.... I guess yeah.... that's.... hard to disagree with.... But that doesn't mean I'm giving you a shot! What the hell are you even on about?" Ace's discomfort was apparent, but his typical, blatant anger was absent.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 9:07 pm

Honey took a moment to think. "Well, I kinda admire your family a little. So treating you to lunch would be an honor. Guess that's what I'm on about." She replied, starting to walk away in a slower manner. "But I mean... If you don't want to, I guess I can just leave you be." Added the witch, glancing over her shoulder to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 10:06 pm

"Wha- hold on!" Ace panicked, not realizing that the girl was using reverse psychology on him. "I didn't say I wouldn't go to lunch with you, just don't think that this means I'm in to you or anything. Also, if you're a Weapon or a Meister or something, I'm not training you either." And then Ace said something strange. Why he said it, he wasn't exactly sure. Perhaps it was Rin's constant nagging at him to find an official head of the household, perhaps not, but the Weapon had realized that he now had to be open to the idea of acquiring a mistress. "But..... you are right, age is just a number..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:06 pm

Honey gave a big grin, spinning to face the boy. "Perfect. Then where would you like to go? Anywhere is fine." She responded, rocking on her heels in a childish manner with her hands behind her back. He agreed with her. Was it that easy to play with this boy's mind? He didn't seem stupid... just a sucker for cute girls, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 10:20 pm

Ace thought for a moment. He hadn't been on a date before..... like at all really. He pretty much never left the house in general for recreational purposes. "If you're paying, then you should at least get to pick the restaurant." His shoulders made a shrugging motion, and he still kept his gaze averted from hers.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 3:48 pm

Honey took a moment to think. "I suppose... If that's the case, then I know just the place to take you." Stated the small meister, holding her hand out to the boy. She gave an inviting smile, as if to attempt to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 9:17 pm

Ace hesitated at the opportunity to take the girl's hand. She really was much younger than him. Was it really alright for him to join this girl in some form of recreational romance? Loosen up and just roll with it. Rin's words echoed in the Weapon's head as he extended his hand with some hesitation. "A-alright. I'll give this a shot."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 2:09 pm

Honey took the hand, giving a happy nod as she proceeded to lead him off down the sidewalk. "Great! So, may I have your first name, Mr. Toromaki?" She asked, figuring that having an actual name for him would be nice. It would be rude to ask without first giving hers, though... "Mine's Mabel, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 1:05 am

"Mabel huh?" Ace said, allowing the younger girl to drag him down the street. "Well, my name's Ace. And.... uh.... that's about all there is to know, so none of that 'tell me about yourself' crap, alright?" While he started out rather passive, his tone reverted back to its usual sternness, and he deflected most forms of small talk.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 10:23 pm

Honey gave a happy smile, walking Ace down the street with a slight bounce in her step. "Do you like Seafood? There's a great place downtown called The Walrus and The Shinigami. I went there last month, the oysters are amazing.~" The girl cooed happily as she practically skipped at Ace's side.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2016, 5:10 pm

"Seafood sounds fine." He replied rather passively. While it was quite a while since he'd had good seafood, Ace had been wavering on whether or not he thought he'd enjoy this afternoon, and ultimately came to the conclusion that he would, in fact, not find much amusement in the events soon to transpire. Sure the girl was quite obviously some semblance of nobility, and might have some room to mature, but as it stood, she was far too frivolous for his lifestyle. Cute, but obnoxious.... This isn't worth my time........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]   Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are They Still Around? [Private, Ace&I]
Page 1 of 1