Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jin Mo-Ri

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jin Mo-Ri Empty
PostSubject: Jin Mo-Ri   Jin Mo-Ri I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 10:25 pm

Jin Mo-Ri Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSERZyyGln2FsjCGRYKi7_6CpOtEHWO_KERvtylHMCqDYqVwFk0xg

Name: Jin Mo-Ri

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: He is of average height and has a slender/athletic build. He is usually seen wearing a sleeping-mask on his head like a pair of sunglasses (Which he uses often) . His eyes are black with a golden, glowing spot in the center that turns into a cross or cross-hairs that runs to the edge of his black irises when he gets riled up or excited in some way. Jin wears tiger skin clothes and has a winged band around his head when on a mission of some sort. Normally he is seen walking around with some blue jeans and a sleeveless shirt, with his jacket tied around his waist.

Personality: Jin is shown to be playful, honest and lighthearted young man that primarily seeks nothing more than a good fight. He is fairly kind and hospitable to strangers, and develops strong bonds of loyalty with his friends. Apparently he is weak against people he has lost to becoming quite submissive. When angered, Mo-Ri usually carries an expressionless face and will mercilessly beat the person responsible for his anger.

Many people who have witnessed his fighting prowess acknowledge his strength and are terrified of ever engaging in battle with him. Despite his tough nature, Mo-Ri was shown to easily tear down when someone mention his parents, thinking they abandoned him in the mountain. Mo-Ri is shown to dislike the use of weapons, believing that you don't have to use others for powers.

History: Jin was born and left on the streets by his parents. Forced to fight and rob people for food, jin became tough from his living conditions. One day he attempted to rob a man named "Jin Tae-Jin". He failed because this man knew how to fight. Jin Tae-Jin took jin in his home and allowed him to live with him, as well as give him his name. Jin grew up living with his adopted father in the moutains, Jin Tae-Jin, a former DWMA student before graduating. While living there jin showed interest in fighting and jin tae-jin decided he would teach him how to fight to prepare him for the DWMA. After years of learning, jin had learned just about everything there was to know from his father, including soul perception and soul menace.

Miscellaneous:

AbilitiesDescription # of souls  contributed to  the ability
Soul Perception DescriptionN/A
Soul Menace Description N/A
N/A Descriptionsouls
N/ADescription.Souls

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Jojoclaw on August 13th 2016, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Jin Mo-Ri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Mo-Ri   Jin Mo-Ri I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 7:16 am

Heyo Jojoclaw,
1) I would like if you would add a bit of length to each section of your application.
2) Put Jin's name surname, first name. I would especially appreciate this since you refer to your character using both of his names.
3) Also, could you be more specific than average height. In the US the average is somewhere around 5'9.5".
Back to top Go down

Jin Mo-Ri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Mo-Ri   Jin Mo-Ri I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:22 pm

VagrantAtHeart wrote:
Heyo Jojoclaw,
1) I would like if you would add a bit of length to each section of your application.
2) Put Jin's name surname, first name. I would especially appreciate this since you refer to your character using both of his names.
3) Also, could you be more specific than average height. In the US the average is somewhere around 5'9.5".

I edited
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Jin Mo-Ri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Mo-Ri   Jin Mo-Ri I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 3:39 pm

Sorry for the wait!
1) Could you add a bit more length to the appearance section
2) In the section labeled"Name:" Could you list The character's name in this format: Surname, Given name. It is a bit confusing which name is which since he is referred to with both names in the application. It would be really helpful for book keeping. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Jin Mo-Ri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Mo-Ri   Jin Mo-Ri I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 6:20 pm

VagrantAtHeart wrote:
Sorry for the wait!
1) Could you add a bit more length to the appearance section
2) In the section labeled"Name:" Could you list The character's name in this format: Surname, Given name. It is a bit confusing which name is which since he is referred to with both names in the application. It would be really helpful for book keeping. Thank you.

Jin is his surname
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Jin Mo-Ri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Mo-Ri   Jin Mo-Ri I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:10 pm

Jin Mo-Ri Approv12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jin Mo-Ri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Mo-Ri   Jin Mo-Ri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin Mo-Ri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: